Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

👩 Skins for the new version 👩

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

Evaneself

330 post(y/ów)
July 14, 2023 (edited)
Many skins from the previous version no longer fit perfectly.
We must have new skins to match the last version, 1.2.520 (PC) .
I'm sorry that I have to give up the old skins.

Let's post the links with the skins for the new version!
ComteDracula

1260 post(y/ów)
July 15, 2023
That's what I object to about these updates. I don't understand why they couldn't respect the configuration that corresponded to the previous skins?

If I were a creator, I'd think seriously before creating skins. Who knows if the next version will "spoil" the more complex skins that are in line with the program's visuals.

This means that now people just have to put an image, nothing more. Too bad for the skins that were more creative and artistic, and that extended the menu bar of the old version.

C'est ce que je reproche de ces mises à jour. Ce ne comprend pas pourquoi ils ne pouvait pas respecter la configuration qui correspondait aux skins précédents ?

Si j'étais un créateur j'y penserais sérieusement avant de créer des skins. Qui sait si une prochaine version ne viendra pas encore "gâcher" les skins plus complexes et en continuité avec le visuel du programme.

Cela veut dire que maintenant les gens doivent juste mettre une image, sans plus. Dommage pour les skins qui étaient plus créatifs et artistiques, et qui faisaient un prolongement avec la barre du menu de l'ancienne version.
TheEmu

3309 post(y/ów)
July 15, 2023 (edited)
That's what I object to about these updates. I don't understand why they couldn't respect the configuration that corresponded to the previous skins?

If you start using undocumented features of a program then you should expect that there is a high probability that they will fail when that program is updated. Respecting old undocumented features can, and often does, severely restrict what changes can be made.
Wyldanimal

3900 post(y/ów)
July 16, 2023
If I were a creator, I'd think seriously before creating skins. Who knows if the next version will "spoil" the more complex skins that are in line with the program's visuals.

There is really nothing complex
About a skin graphic.

It's the creative idea that is the difficult part.

Once you have the idea and create the image
Making a ***** change for the new UI is minimal in comparison.

The initial creative process
That's where the complexity is.

I believe that one or two of the Palette variables changed.
I will have to look back at an older skin and palette to verify any changes.

ComteDracula

1260 post(y/ów)
August 7, 2023
There is really nothing complex
About a skin graphic.

It's the creative idea that is the difficult part.

Once you have the idea and create the image
Making a ***** change for the new UI is minimal in comparison.

The initial creative process
That's where the complexity is.

I believe that one or two of the Palette variables changed.
I will have to look back at an older skin and palette to verify any changes.

What I mean by a complex skin is what @PictureBoy did, for example.

This guy was a real artist.

Unfortunately, his skins are no longer usable with the new version of the program.

And since I really like his skins, I'm sorry to have to upgrade to a newer version of the program.

Ce que j'entend par un skin complexe est ce que faisait par exemple @PictureBoy.

Ce gars était un vrai artiste.

Ses skins ne sont plus utilisable malheureusement avec la nouvelle version du programme.

Et comme j'aime beaucoup ses skins, cela me désole de de devoir passer un jour à une version plus récente du programme.
boan000

272 post(y/ów)
August 19, 2023 (edited)
So, are none of the skins available for 1.2.530? Or is the ***** of available skins maybe related to the failed rebuild that ***** a reformat of my drive that had the data folder on it? I used to like to use the Harley XX skin. Is there a link to download the stock skins, or are they temporarily disabled? There does seem to be some subdirectories missing in the data folder; I only have a cache folder, musics, scenes and an update folder. I thought synching with the server redownloaded missing program components, but I guess it doesn't. And I think a few of the scenes may be missing. I haave 16 available full screen options, but I thought there are 20... I might just d/l the full 64-bit install exe for 530 and run it over my current installation. Hopefully that will sort out a few of these types of issues.
pickle1

1353 post(y/ów)
August 19, 2023
@boan000 - I'm afraid the bad news is the problem looks to be at your end.

I saw your post, I am running 1.2.530 in 64 bit and I have successfully swapped to the Harley skin.

You are having a rough time of this 😰I wish I had the technical expertise to help you.
Wyldanimal

3900 post(y/ów)
August 19, 2023
@boan000

I have a copy of the default skins
you can download from here
copy it to your data folder
Unzip it from in your data folder

https://virtuastripper.net/files/skin/iStripper-skins.zip

it contains the following skins
basic
Halloween 2016
Harley XX
melena
Sybil
boan000

272 post(y/ów)
August 19, 2023
Thanks, guys. I just decided to download 530 and install over my latest upgrade. It fixed the problem. But thanks for the d/l link, Wyldanimal. I 'll d/l it and keep it handy in case this ever happens again.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !