Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

NEW VERSION 1.2.520 (Pc) / 521 (Mac) and followings (currently 530/531)

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

guillaume
EKIPA

39 post(y/ów)
July 13, 2023
Bonjour à tous,Je viens de tester cette nouvelle version de Istripper et comme les nouvelles versions précédentes, nous avons, dès que nous allumons notre ordinateur, une fenêtre en plein écran de Istripper. Ce n'était pas le cas avec la version 1.2.378.Comprenez que nous avons le droit à un peu intimité !!!Et que si nous allumons notre ordinateur devant nos enfants ou des amis avec l'affichage d'une fenêtre Istripper, nous allons passé pourquoi ?Comprenez que je passerai aux nouvelles versions quand ce problème sera résolu, sinon, je serais obliger de le retirer des paramètres de démarrage.J'ose espérer qu'il s'agisse d'un bug et qu'il sera rapidement corrigé.Dans l'attente de vous lirePar avance, je vous remercieHello everyone,I have just tested this new version of Istripper and like the previous new versions, as soon as we turn on our computer, we have a full screen window of Istripper. This was not the case with version 1.2.378.Understand that we have the right to a little privacy!!!And that if we turn on our computer in front of our children or friends with the display of an Istripper window, we go past why?Understand that I will upgrade to newer versions when this issue is resolved, otherwise I would have to remove it from the startup settings.I dare to hope that it is a bug and that it will be quickly corrected.Looking forward to reading from youI thank you in advance

Please rest assured, this has been identified and fixed. The problem occurs when installing the 1.2.520 over the existing 1.2.378. The current workaround is to uninstall iStripper and re-install the 1.2.520 directly, but the bug has been corrected on our end, and from version 1.2.522 onwards, the switch from version 1.2.378 to 1.2.522 will not cause this problem to occur again.
stefnev1

4555 post(y/ów)
July 13, 2023 (edited)
I cannot play the video bonus in the software with the new 1.2.520 64bit version.

I never had this issue with the 32bit versions. I'm using Windows 11 64bit.

The forum is displayed in english instead of french with 1.2.520 64bit and my personal dark skin is not applied to the UI of the forum.
guillaume
EKIPA

39 post(y/ów)
July 13, 2023 (edited)
Bonus videos got not playable by me (again!), message being saying error [1], on the newest version. I am on Windows 10 64bit

Thank you for reporting that. I've managed to reproduce the bug and identified a problem in our packaging for the 64-bit version regarding the bonus video. We'll look at it ASAP.
The videos should be working fine with the 32-bit version, although I can appreciate it would be quite a hassle to keep switching version just to watch a video...
ethan45407

2 post(y/ów)
July 13, 2023
Problem solved !

Thanks for the rapid resolution - all updated and working fine
cfrec2

41 post(y/ów)
July 13, 2023
I have or had a problem with this new update, as soon as i click on the trading cards tab (mind you i don't have any of them) my anti virus shut IStripper down and flagged it as ransomware for "encrypting and modifying"g0013-1-4-0.png.juXFeBg0015-1-4-0.png.DFwXLdg0024-1-4-0.png.eVyTWRI've never had anything like this happen before, and in the past i didn't need to whitelist vghd.exe so im gonna assume this was a false flag.Noted thanks, we'll look into that! May I ask you what your AV is?

Sorry for the late reply, Im currently using Trend Micro Maximum Security
Evaneself

330 post(y/ów)
July 13, 2023 (edited)
Is everything alright to this new version in My Collection, with the bought and removed cards?
Do they still appear in My Collection? 😐
Amelly

384 post(y/ów)
July 13, 2023
Question : est-ce que la version 64 bits consomme moins de RAM que la version 32 bits.
Je suis sous la version 32 bits actuellement et ça devient hallucinant comment le logiciel consomme de plus en plus de mémoire vive 😲
goodwolf

261 post(y/ów)
July 13, 2023 (edited)
Some thoughts:
when I go inside a bought card - missing the red X from the top right corner to exit the card back to the collections
2) I would put a + and - onto the below panel while the show is playing (plenty space there from left to the download and volume buttons) - it can be set +/- 5 % with each push or +/- 10 %
3) missing the right "now playing" panel when I am in the settings (and show is playing)
4) missing the usual settings button right next from the on/off top right button - it was a good quick function to get straight into the settings with one click, but I forgive you if you introduce the point 2)
thx for listening
TheEmu

3309 post(y/ów)
July 13, 2023
2) I would put a + and - onto the below panel while the show is playing (plenty space there from left to the download and volume buttons) - it can be set +/- 5 % with each push or +/- 10 %

It is not at all clear what you are asking for here. What is the +/- 5 % adjustment supposed to applied to ?

4) missing the usual settings button right next from the on/off top right button - it was a good quick function to get straight into the settings with one click, but I forgive you if you introduce the point 2)

From that I assume that 2) above may have been intended to be a request for an extra set of volume controls.

In general I think the intention with this and most other app's is that configuration settings should be regarded as being only infrequently modified so the need to use two mouse clicks rather than one is, for me, no problem. When I want to adjust the current volume I use the Windows Sound Mixer (right click on the loudspeaker icon in the Systray area) rather than change the app's settings.
HansSachs

983 post(y/ów)
July 13, 2023
Thank you for reporting that. I've managed to reproduce the bug and identified a problem in our packaging for the 64-bit version regarding the bonus video. We'll look at it ASAP.
Thank you very much for fast answering and addressing the issue, @guillaume !
Wardogleader

45 post(y/ów)
July 14, 2023
Hello
after (unasked again) automatically installing the 520(32bit) after app start, i then installed the 64bit Version manually.
And now it always rebuild my collection when i start iStripper.
cxsn

156 post(y/ów)
July 14, 2023 (edited)
Hello - I'm running a Mac using OS 12.6. I recently installed this beta and have the following issues:
  • the app opens up without requiring the password (I have that option ticked 'on')
  • the preview push is not working (set to every 10 minutes)
  • it also takes a LOT longer to boot up

I have restarted the app and my computer a few times to see if anything changes. I'm not a fan so far of the new beta - I'm not seeing much that is new other than the new look and these issues. I do understand that betas are not finished products.
How can I get back to a previous version?
TheEmu

3309 post(y/ów)
July 14, 2023 (edited)
it also takes a LOT longer to boot up

How long ?

Mine takes about the same time as before, but it feels longer because the earlier versions let you do things before it was 100% safe to do so and this would sometimes lead to problems that could only be fixed by using task manager to ***** it. The new version prevents that in a very obvious way.
readyforanything

2405 post(y/ów)
July 14, 2023
So I did the new update way said but it well not let log back in. now what?.
readyforanything

2405 post(y/ów)
July 14, 2023
Can someone tell what pseudo means please?.
Wyldanimal

3900 post(y/ów)
July 14, 2023
Can someone tell what pseudo means please?.

Substitute or Alternative

When you join you get a Generated name
Like i12098765

Then you have to choose your Alternative or Pseudo
Name.
teddybear285

21 post(y/ów)
July 14, 2023
Done, thank you 😍👍
ckvghduser

253 post(y/ów)
July 14, 2023
The "My Music" section is stil ***** me. In the older versions, I could incativate the MP3 files I uploaded to the software and keep active the MP3 files I still wanted to have play. I thought the checkboxes were a way to activate and inactivate, but hey don't stay checked. Maybe I'm just not used to the overhaul with this section. Please advise.
DestinationSeekr

25 post(y/ów)
July 14, 2023
Reopening from the Toolbar puts the UI in some wierd auto-stretch view with the bottom and right panels occupying about 40% of the screen .

Specs:
WIn 10
4K monitor

Steps to reproduce:
1) Maximize the App window.
2) Close app to Tool bar (right bottom)
3) Right Click ,Open from toolbar
4) 😕Make this face
Socialhazard

1150 post(y/ów)
July 14, 2023
This version and the previous one still randomly downloads a preview sometimes (after login seems like) and is off and on about appying my skin. Appologies if someone already mentioned this. Otherwise, so far so good. 👍 😎
stefnev1

4555 post(y/ów)
July 14, 2023
Version 1.2.520 64bit
In addition to my previous post, the personal skin doesn't apply to My Profile tab too but the text is in french (the forum remains in english after log out and log in, quit the app and relaunch the PC, with the default white color).
Socialhazard

1150 post(y/ów)
July 14, 2023 (edited)
Version 1.2.520 64bit

Yeah, I think the skin usually won't apply to My Profile tab and Forum tab. For me at least, it might when you start the app but then stops using the skin for those tabs and uses some version of basic. I get a sort of greyish white background instead or basics white background. 😕

(Edit)

Ok, on my screen the basic skin is a more pleasent greyish white instead of the harsh bright white I remember.
cxsn

156 post(y/ów)
July 14, 2023
@TheEmu: it takes about 10 seconds now. But I hadn't thought about what you mention. Good point.

Anyone know if there is a way to return to a previous version?

In future I think Totem should not have system alerts to download beta versions. I got a pop up from the app telling me about a new version. I should have read carefully but I assumed it was not a beta because I got the system alert. IMO those alerts should not be for beta versions.

The announcements on the forums should be enough for people who are interested in testing.

TheEmu

3309 post(y/ów)
goodwolf

261 post(y/ów)
July 14, 2023
@TheEmu - no absolutely not volume control, of course sizing of the girl playing on screen in full. It is annoyingly difficult now that they taken away the one click setting button as well from the top right corner.
Wyldanimal

3900 post(y/ów)
July 14, 2023 (edited)
@cxsn asked:

How can I get back to a previous version?

Previous Release Version 1.2.378 / .379

WIN: https://www.istripper.com/binary/beta/1_2_378/setup-istripper.exe
MAC: https://www.istripper.com/binary/beta/1_2_378/setupmac-istripper.dmg
cxsn

156 post(y/ów)
July 14, 2023
@TheEmu @Wyldanimal -- thank you very much!
Evaneself

330 post(y/ów)
July 14, 2023 (edited)
I want to thank the UI/UX team , because now I don't click like crazy on the arrows of Previous Page "<" and Next Page ">" !
Finally, the buttons have a larger area to click on.
Viki

154 post(y/ów)
July 14, 2023 (edited)
Dear Totem, dear VirtuaGirl Lovers,

I got trouble with 1.2.520 - I'm using Windows 10 64-Bit 22H2 June Update - blank install via MSDN ISO-Image - on each start of the system 1.2.520 crashed on start up - every time I have to start it manually.
Wardogleader

45 post(y/ów)
July 15, 2023
Please ignore my last Comment, know everything works fine.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !