Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

I am the only one frustrated with DOLZ and special event cards

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

wisc4fun

69 post(y/ów)
September 19, 2023
I believe in the Near future, ( 2 years or less ) it will become the Mainstream way for all Purchases.

Ya no way is it going to be maintstream and used for all purchases. If its how they do business here then it will be easy to move on.

There is ZERO benefit over traditional financial transactions in the world unless you are trying to hide money or trying to deal in transactions in tiny economies that don't want to use the Euro or Dollar (at which point it might be mainstream in some remote location but not for a majority of customers on this platform or money spent globally).
Theli333

15 post(y/ów)
September 20, 2023
I don't know what IDolz is. They are called Dolz cards.And if you don't like Dolz and SECs and spend a lot of money for them, just don't play the games.Also, compared to SECs, a limited Dolz card was about 3$ - 4$for the chaepest ones in the auctions. If you buy them in the secondary market for a lot higher price, that's your own problem.
You've been extremely aggresive with that response.
EldritchZes

4 post(y/ów)
September 23, 2023
Just giving my two cents: I don't mind dropping $100 or so every now and then to get a special event card, but DOLZ is where I draw the line.

I wish there was a setting in the UI to hide DOLZ/NFT functionality and cards, as I'm just not interested.
ComteDracula

1260 post(y/ów)
September 23, 2023
I agree with you @EldritchZes. There should be a version of the program that doesn't include DOLZ/NFT for those who aren't interested.

I'm still using an old version (1.2.360) that works very well and doesn't include the DOLZ/NFT tab.

Je suis d'accord avec vous @EldritchZes . Il devrait y avoir une version du programme n'incluant pas les DOLZ/NFT pour ceux que ça n'intéresse pas.

Moi j'utilise encore une vielle version (1.2.360) qui fonctionne très bien et qui n'inclus pas d'onglet DOLZ/NFT.
mdekker

99 post(y/ów)
September 25, 2023 (edited)
I'm not interested in VR, Live Girls and Partners... may as well leave those out and save room at the top menu. Or I just don't click them. BTW the cost of the Limited NFT's have dropped considerably the last two rounds... for those willing to risk not "winning" one at all by bidding low.
For me the bidding system is more frustrating than the whole Eth/Polygon/Dolz/NFT structure. Getting Dolz may be quite a hassle the first time, but once everything is set up it's not too bad. Totem support is very helpful. Still the credits system for regular cards (and even SEC's) is WAY easier. When I look at the roadmap, this item sounds interesting: "Purchase of DOLZ by credit card".
Bidding frustrations for me are: the timing (I got lot's of other things to do in the weekend), pricing (got to bid high if you really want a specific card, you never know how an auction progresses) and Polygon stability (it sometimes took hours for a bid to be completed, though last few rounds went better. In an auction you want to react immediately).

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !