iStripper mobile | Official version - Q&A

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

Bitwrangler

166 post(y/ów)
November 22, 2022
I am a bit ***** on the problem for "mobile-only" subscribers, as many of you say you are. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUY ANY MORE CARDS TO SEE THEM. Period. You pay the fee, which is certainly much less than **I** spend here a month, and you get all the mobile cards there are- not just the ones you already own- and all the new ones Totem puts out.

So this is likely both cheaper and better for you going forward. And if the mobile service starts generating revenue, instead of just costs, I would not be surprised if Totem would speed up mobile release of the existing cards. You wouldn't mind that, yes? Because the beta mobile service NEVER gave you access to all the cards you bought. It only gave you access to the cards you bought- and ONLY the cards you bought- IF they had been converted for mobile. And that really hasn't been all that many, and the conversion process doesn't even keep up with the rate of new releases. If you want that to change, it has to generate revenue for Totem. And as the mobile library increases in size it should become a more compelling product on its own.

I mean, I am a gamer. I am not shocked when I both buy a game, and have to pay a monthly fee to play it. For a game I "own". Because I really do want to play, I pay. So maybe I am less sensitive to the issue. It wouldn't be my first sensitivity fail. But I think Totem truly did not expect all this furor over something that for most people is likely a net benefit. And very much in line with how the other major sites work- where you can either buy just a show, or buy a monthly or yearly membership and get access to all the existing and new content.

And it's how beta software works. You do a beta release for testing, to troubleshoot any issues, to see if your original design made sense, to see if there are missing features, to spin up your processes to support it, and see if there is enough interest to make it a real paying product. And if there wasn't, no matter that some people really liked it, it GOES AWAY. In this case, the original design did not make much sense- the mobile site only gave you access to the portion of the converted collection that you already had bought. Which was different for each user, and had to be customized for each user. It could not be used to introduce new users to the product. In the production version each paying user gets exactly the same access, and for almost everyone it is MORE access- much simpler to manage and better.

So everyone has a choice. You can see all the mobile releases for a monthly fee, or you can access ALL the cards, mobile-released or not, by buying each of them and viewing them in the app. Which is ***** expensive. Yes, if you want to do both, it will now cost even more. I think options are good, and I think being able to access the mobile content for a pretty low monthly fee gives quite a good introduction to the product for a new user without requiring the large investment that any significant number of cards for the app requires.
Sexy3DBoy

469 post(y/ów)
November 22, 2022
So everyone has a choice. You can see all the mobile releases for a monthly fee, or you can access ALL the cards, mobile-released or not, by buying each of them and viewing them in the app. Which is ***** expensive. Yes, if you want to do both, it will now cost even more. I think options are good, and I think being able to access the mobile content for a pretty low monthly fee gives quite a good introduction to the product for a new user without requiring the large investment that any significant number of cards for the app requires.
Un juste retour avec les pieds sur terre.👍
Philours

1575 post(y/ów)
November 22, 2022
Un juste retour avec les pieds sur terre.👍
Ceci est un commentaire, pas une question 😆 Q : es-tu un utilisateur de la version mobile?😊
Sexy3DBoy

469 post(y/ów)
November 22, 2022
Ceci est un commentaire, pas une question 😆
En fait c'était un "merci" à une réponse ou précision donnée par un utilisateur. Il faut savoir encourager ce genre d'approche réfléchie.

Q : es-tu un utilisateur de la version mobile?😊
Tu as la réponse plus haut sur mon fil. Peut-être un jour qui sait.😉
jiva92li

4 post(y/ów)
November 26, 2022 (edited)
Happy customers on the new bait and switch tactic. Great job😈
The free version was better imo. Bought all the shows that I can only watch on my desktop now unless I want to pay AGAIN.
So back to the desktop I go.
omsk5

3 post(y/ów)
November 26, 2022
The adult industry has a lot of ***** business practices, it’s probably a large reason people would rather risk navigating shady sites for free content. Totem was one of the few companies that seemed to have some boundaries and tried to provide a quality service for their customers.

“Always” doesn’t mean forever. I had a few cards from Devine and they are gone now, just empty thumbnails with a name and number. There was a post (found after losing access) where they notified users that her cards would be removed, I don’t check the forums often, nor should I have to for changes such as this. It would have been nice to have a notification in my email informing me that the card would no longer be available. Nikky Case is another model that is no longer available, fortunately I can still download when I want for now, but new accounts can’t purchase her cards. It’s nice that Totem honored the models requests, but for those who already purchased these cards should not lose access to a product they have already purchased.

It doesn’t matter if I read the terms of service or not, I’ve read them before on other software and not agreed to certain sections, but you can’t use the product if you don’t agree to all the terms. I don’t know why anyone would defend this, what if it was a product such as a car? Would you agree that if you went over the speed limit slightly that a company should be able to use a *****-witch on your car, charge you a fine or confiscate it? If you disagreed to any one of these things, then you are unable to purchase the vehicle and are without transportation. If you let one company get away with it, others will see what they can get away with. I can go on and on about terms of service, some sites/services selectively enforce their policies on individuals who don’t break the TOS while others do and they get to continue to use the product. In the end, we don’t “own” anything digital and have little to no rights, just a rental agreement.

The mobile site has been around for quite some time. If my memory serves me correct it was available to all users in 2015 as a “bonus”, desktop cards that were converted to mobile that you purchased would also be available on mobile. I have seen some quotes to an article released in 2020, but mobile has been around far longer than that. In my opinion it is a deceptive and bad business practice to charge people for beta products that you knew you were going to change to a subscription model or would possibly change to a subscription model. The only thing that would take the sting out of such a move for most people, would be giving those who purchased mobile cards the desktop version of the cards, which I believe they already do. I have never made a mobile purchase, because the site was always an inferior product in my opinion. I have been using Linux increasingly over the years and mobile was starting to look better since there was no native Linux desktop client. The only way I would entertain the thought of paying for mobile is if the vast majority or all of the features from the desktop client were available on mobile.

In the end I’m not for or against this model for mobile, I rarely used mobile. There are costs to hosting servers and having constant high resolution streams consuming bandwidth that need to be paid for. They could mitigate some of this by having another model where you only buy what you want and download it to your device, like their desktop model. I will say I am hesitant about putting more money into the desktop version considering how they transitioned mobile and what they did with Devine. I see them testing the waters with the “Premium” subscriptions on the desktop client. How long before the desktop is turned into a subscription based model only and our collections are gone, because monthly subscriptions are more profitable?
MichielP

1 post(y/ów)
November 29, 2022
Nothing wrong with the subscription model, but what is happening now is not fair to the existing customers with large collections of cards. It is like Netflix requiring you to sign up in order to watch your old DVD collection. Apple does the right thing: they have Apple Music subscription but you can still listen to the music you bought, regardless of your subscription status. That is what Totum should do with mobile.
TheEmu

3309 post(y/ów)
November 29, 2022 (edited)
@MichielP

There were no customers of the Beta Mobile service. They were all customers of the regular cards playable via the iStripper app. They may not have understood this, but it does seem to have been clear in the terms and conditions that they agreed to.

Apple does the right thing: they have Apple Music subscription but you can still listen to the music you bought, regardless of your subscription status.

Which is exacty what Totem provide - you can still play what you bought (which is not necessarily the same as what you think you bought)

It is like Netflix requiring you to sign up in order to watch your old DVD collection.

Not at all - you can still play your old collection. Maybe not in the way you want, streaming, but nothing is stopping you playing them in the old way.
CCCHOY

1 post(y/ów)
December 1, 2022
another subscription just to use the app? No thanks.... i think most of us are content with desktop app anyway
T3chnology

38 post(y/ów)
December 2, 2022
iStripper as a Live Service:

NFTs
Subscription model (mobile streaming, discounts and 4K texture pack)
Pay to Win "Achievements"
Gambling

Geez, what's next? Loot boxes? Metaverse? 😂
jimyang

11 post(y/ów)
December 9, 2022
我觉得这个移动版就是pc版本的一个补充,或者你把这个服务和你们之前的会员版本放一起我觉得还可以接受一点,单纯的移动版本,你们又做不到让女孩们在我的各个按钮之间跳舞

我个人觉得,这个移动版本不值这个价格
crnyman1

2 post(y/ów)
December 12, 2022
I'm using the mobile app for now.... can you implement a zip file system for the pic sets? I enjoy the pics but downloading one at a time to enjoy later takes WAYY too much time!!
Thnx!
JonC001

1393 post(y/ów)
December 12, 2022
I noticed that I:
  • can view all of the photos, but maximize the size of only those with a bright white background
  • can view the other photos, which are still visible but only small (thumbnail)
  • cannot view the videos and instead get this message "global.activemembership to see this content"

I wonder what the difference is between the bonus photos and the bonus videos.

In the istripper app I can:
  • freely see all bonus photos of cards I own
  • freely see all bonus videos (owned or not)
tomas1698

2 post(y/ów)
December 13, 2022 (edited)
It's about trust isn't it.

What seems quite rational to people trying to make money can seem like betrayal to people who've fed them money for years and now feel like they are getting the shaft.

In a strictly legal sense I imagine they are well within their rights here but at the same time when your defence gets down to 'it was buried in the small print' you probably need to have a long hard think about your life choices.

The problem with all the gamification is not where we are today it's that as customers we cease to have trust that we have any value other than the dollar they can extract from us tomorrow. Can we be sure that the access we have to shows now will remain? Should we reread the small print? Should we be taking screenshots of today's small print in case it gets changed in the future?

And while it is true that any company in any industry has to look to future revenue it is worth not openly alienating your long term loyal cusomer base for a new one that are notoriously fickle.
xanthropus

71 post(y/ów)
December 18, 2022
Hmm this is not great. I dont realy care about mobile but what is to say desktop wont go the same way in the future?
There does not seem to be any solid reassurances on that, so seems not worth risking buying any more credits for me.
TheEmu

3309 post(y/ów)
December 18, 2022
1) A has been explained several times the nly thing that "went away" was the temporary TEST VERSION of the mobile service.

2) Way back in the past Totem assured us that even if the company ceased toexist they would release a version of the prgram that would enable us to freely play our cllections. That assurance should still hold.
Socialhazard

1141 post(y/ów)
December 18, 2022 (edited)
2) Way back in the past Totem assured us that even if the company ceased toexist they would release a version of the prgram that would enable us to freely play our cllections. That assurance should still hold.

It is also in the updated terms though they can just change them at will.
Stew

3 post(y/ów)
January 18, 2023
This new method of robbing my pocket (cash for sub) and previous purchases made no longer being available (even though when I bought them I was told I could view them also on mobile) is wrong. You have upset many long term customers who have spent alot of money for you to retroactively remove are access. Give us the option of viewing our purchased cards forever and those who don't want to purchase cards the option to subscribe if you want. But don't take away what we already paid for.
HappyChemical

4 post(y/ów)
February 5, 2023 (edited)
As a long time member of this software (from Virtuagirl) I think this is a massive kick in the teeth for anyone who has been a member from early on and the new Business model(subscription service) for Istripper mobile only benefits new users who do not have many models in their collection.

I used to use Istripper mobile when I could watch cards I had purchased for free and even looked for when cards I had bought would appear on Istripper Mobile.

For anyone like me who already has several hundred (600+) or more cards in their collection this is basically a thank you for spending hundreds of Dollars with us but F**k you, now you have to pay for a monthly subscription to see the same content.

Since the introduction of the subscription service I will never purchase anything on Istripper mobile again as I find the subscription service an insult after already buying so many cards for my collection. Until this is at least made more reasonable for example being able to watch the shows I have purchased or once you have a certain amount of cards the subscription service is free.

I will not be using Istripper Mobile and I may never buy any more credit for the desktop version of the software either once my current credit is gone. I think this is a shame since I have been a member for 10+ years.
HansSachs

963 post(y/ów)
February 5, 2023 (edited)
now you have to pay for a monthly subscription to see the same content.
Not exact, there is no real access removal - since the purchased shows are still yours and can still be watched on the desktop version.
DuziKolo

57 post(y/ów)
March 14, 2023
I see Totem had double-down on "you paid us money alraedy? See ya!" approach. One of the reasons I stopped spending money here. First "surprise mechanics" to make sure collectors have to gamble to have full collection, now expecting people to pay twice for the same show just to view it on a different media. I found out the hard way today.

And brown-nosers are still strong and convicing people that spit in their face is actually rain. Nothing changed. So yeah..."See ya, Totem!"
Apasas

1051 post(y/ów)
March 18, 2023
I notice that the option 'Free Subscription Days' have disappeared from my mobile account. When it was released, I had an option to trial the mobile site for 30 days. I left it because I hoped to use it in the future. But now the option is gone. So apparently there must have been a time limit to use the new trial.
Philours

1575 post(y/ów)
March 18, 2023
I notice that the option 'Free Subscription Days' have disappeared from my mobile account. When it was released, I had an option to trial the mobile site for 30 days. I left it because I hoped to use it in the future. But now the option is gone. So apparently there must have been a time limit to use the new trial.

And yes me too, a pity that we are not informed of this type of operation 😒
wrightsayswow

1094 post(y/ów)
March 18, 2023
What!? There's an iStripper mobile version?
I'd forgotten all about that. 😆
R2D34ever2

349 post(y/ów)
March 30, 2023
Hi there,
I got the monthly sub for the mobile and noticed there are no sec shows on it even when I own all off them on the desktop..
Will there be any in the near future for the mobile sub?
celine
EKIPA

1761 post(y/ów)
March 30, 2023
No, Special Event Cards are cards to win during events run on iStripper desktop only.
JonC001

1393 post(y/ów)
March 30, 2023
👎
ksix

3 post(y/ów)
June 19, 2023
Hy!
Maybe one Isabelle show on mobile?
THX!!
Ksix😉
Extaticsun

1 post(y/ów)
January 18
Das ist ja eine absolute Spitzenidee! Eine jahrelang als umsonst beworbene Verpackung jeden Monat neu zu bezahlen, deren Inhalt ich bereits gekauft habe und die Nutzungsrechte (für mich) besitze.

Gut die alte Verpackung war größer und etwas unhandlich und die neue hat "in etwa" Handygröße. Dafür hatten aber auch die Frauen in der alten Verpackung 42 Zoll und in der neuen Verpackung sind sie etwa so groß wie ein Schlumpf, nur eben nicht so blau. Für mich ein schlechter Deal und ich bin froh, das ich mein Handy überhaupt nicht mag, weil ich auch so wichtig nicht bin, das ich ständig erreicht werden muss, aus dem Haus nehm ich das Teil eh nicht mit, weil bereits in der Beschreibung steht ..... "führen sie das Handy mindestens einen Meter von sich entfernt mit sich, bei unterschreiten der Mindestentfernung ist mit bleibenden Schäden zu rechnen" Kein Mobilfunkanbieter ist versichert oder kann sich versichern lassen, weil die gesundheitlich ernste Bedrohung weitreichend in diesen Kreisen bekannt ist und man wartet eigentlich nur auf die gigantische Klagewelle, wegen dem massenhaften Auftreten von Hodenkrebs, Hirntumoren usw. ...... die Mikrowelle (Küche) arbeitet mit 2450Hz (Eigenschwingung von Wasser ... Übererregung durch Resonanz und dadurch wird es heiß, weil es schnell schwingt)
Das Handy, das WLan und Bluetooth haben 2400Hz .... das trifft immer noch das Wasseratom durch leichte Resonanz aber der Kochvorgang wird sanfter durchgeführt, ohne diese harten Nebenwirkungen die der Regenwurm in der Mikrowelle zu erdulden hat. Sind halt alles Mikrowellen.
Haggis2501

11 post(y/ów)
February 14
I am completely ***** by the mobile version. I own every card, but I cannot watch any shows on the mobile version!

Can someone please explain how I pay and subscribe to the mobile version, as there doesn't seem to be anywhere to do this, or am I missing something?

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !