Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Reset disabled cards  

Forum / Kącik nowego użytkownika

Aliena12

18 post(y/ów)
January 22, 2022
Sarted with iStripper after some years break. Now I disabled all 720p shows (marked them in my collection and clicked the "crossed out eye" symbol).
Please tell me, how I can get them back - they seem to be completely hidden. In a thread they talked about a "reset disabled" button, but I dont have that/cant find that.

Thanks for help!
Stanston

1012 post(y/ów)
January 22, 2022 (edited)
There is a Hamburger Menu between the Searchbar and the Slider in your Collection.
Click on that and select View -> Hidden Cards.
Press CTRL+a to mark them all, Click on the now visible Eye Symbol to revert your changes,
and now you should see the Message, go back to my Collection.
Aliena12

18 post(y/ów)
January 22, 2022
Thank you, found it!
stefnev1

4553 post(y/ów)
January 22, 2022
Problem fixed. I close this one.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !