Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
batavus

217 post(y/ów)
November 5, 2021
Since yesterday or Wednesday I can't open the submenu "showroom" anymore (website of Lukaszr).
I can open the submenu "Girls", so I suppose it's onlt that menu.
Anyone else who has this problem ?
Stanston

1012 post(y/ów)
November 5, 2021
Please report any issues here or Contact @lukaszr via PM.
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/36785/1
Wszystko o iStripper / iStripper Showroom
Hello. I would like to introduce the new version of my "tool". I called it the Showroom. I don't know why, but I like this name :). Some of you already knows it, some of you don't. The first version w...
Also the current Beta Version of the Client has a build in "Coming soon" Section now included,
which will be available for all when this Version becomes a stable Release.
batavus

217 post(y/ów)
November 7, 2021
@lukaszr
I send you a pm
axel118

5 post(y/ów)
November 7, 2021
I'm also having issues with the showroom not loading so hoping it gets resolved
batavus

217 post(y/ów)
November 7, 2021
@axel118

In the showroom you have on the right a submenu with several options : newest cards, coming very soon, special event cards, ...
When you click on one of these choices after a few seconds, you'll get the result of your choice.
For me the coming very soon is the most interesting choice. I'd like to see what we can expect.
DrDoom9

224 post(y/ów)
November 13, 2021
Something has gone seriously awry with the showroom.

It no longer seems possible to simply get a range of either iStripper or IStripper XXX cards in the way one was able to do until about a weeks ago.
The selected choice of New cards, Soon-To-Be-Released Cards, and Special Event Cards works, but does not seem to be finished as the 'Loading' circular icon continues ad-infinitum.

Is it possible to return to the previous version somehow?
haruchai

167 post(y/ów)
November 14, 2021 (edited)
Something has gone seriously awry with the showroom.

It no longer seems possible to simply get a range of either iStripper or IStripper XXX cards in the way one was able to do until about a weeks ago.
The selected choice of New cards, Soon-To-Be-Released Cards, and Special Event Cards works, but does not seem to be finished as the 'Loading' circular icon continues ad-infinitum.

Is it possible to return to the previous version somehow?
+1. This is the feature I used most, setting a range. Just getting the circular loading icon. Different browsers the same.
DrDoom9

224 post(y/ów)
November 18, 2021
I think the problem has been fixed now.
Thanks, @Lucaszr

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !