Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Q&A: The Honey Pot

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

Manue
EKIPA
CUSTOMER SERVICE

1049 post(y/ów)
July 16, 2021
You have to reveal 3 "S" behind the bees in order to win what's in the pot. Good Luck! 😎
Philours

1603 post(y/ów)
July 16, 2021
Marrant, vous n'avez pas rappelez que la SEC Veronica Leal était toujours disponible sur la barre de progression 😉
wrightsayswow

1119 post(y/ów)
July 16, 2021
And after the SEC just a gift card - should be a joker - no point playing for me at least.
Philours

1603 post(y/ów)
July 16, 2021
And after the SEC just a gift card - should be a joker - no point playing for me at least.
Parfait, nous allons donc conserver nos crédits jusqu'au mois d'Aout au moins 😉
Perfect, so we will keep our credits until August at least 😉
duras

114 post(y/ów)
July 18, 2021
It seems there are some bugs in The Honey Pot game. Today i was playing it and i won twice 100 credits and were not added to my account. I also opened a ticket in the customer service about this.
stefnev1

4553 post(y/ów)
July 18, 2021
@duras
I can see in your history that you won 7 times 10 credits, but I don't see the 100 credits. Have you made a synchro with the servers ?
duras

114 post(y/ów)
July 18, 2021
Yes, i have made the syncro with the servers. Those 10 credits were added but the 100 were not. From the beginning they were missing from my history.
haruchai

167 post(y/ów)
July 18, 2021 (edited)
When was the last time a joker was available to win? I've been checking, possible I missed it, but it seems to have been quite a while now.
Manue
EKIPA
CUSTOMER SERVICE

1049 post(y/ów)
July 19, 2021
You have to reveal 3 "S" behind the bees in order to win what's in the pot. Good Luck! 😎
Number6

1142 post(y/ów)
July 19, 2021 (edited)
When was the last time a joker was available to win? I've been checking, possible I missed it, but it seems to have been quite a while now.

@haruchai yes it was a long while ago - November last year - you could get the Little Caprice SEC and then a joker.But yes only SECs and then gift cards since then.

To be fair you can win Jokers in the Twenty Five Game and there was one of these recently (for the Sharon White SEC).

Edit

There was also a Twenty Five Game a couple of weeks ago for the Veronica Leal SEC.
wrightsayswow

1119 post(y/ów)
July 19, 2021
Yes sorry I was not clear enough - I was referring to progress bars being filled after getting a SEC, so we knew what we were getting for our plays. The 25 game is pure chance and I have only won 1 joker in over 500 plays with that.
R2D34ever2

351 post(y/ów)
July 20, 2021
This bar is really very slow..
I also find it a bit annoying that every time the sec is showing there are only 2 esses.. and this happened more times then I needed too...
somelikeithawtt

1 post(y/ów)
July 22, 2021 (edited)
These contests are the most rigged bs I've ever seen. They only give you back credits when you've spent the equivalent of however much you've spent. I've never won more than I've spent, and if I do win anything, I'm winning back 25 credits after I've spent 25 credits. If I'm seriously gullible to fall for it, as I have in the past, I'm only setting myself up for failure each and every time with the promise that if I do, in fact, spend more money for more credits, maybe that 1 in 1000 or whatever odd it is 100 credit is out there. Mind you, if you want that, you'll have to spend at least $100 to get that. I don't know what you're playing at making the odds so low
haruchai

167 post(y/ów)
July 23, 2021 (edited)
@haruchai yes it was a long while ago - November last year - you could get the Little Caprice SEC and then a joker.But yes only SECs and then gift cards since then.
To be fair you can win Jokers in the Twenty Five Game and there was one of these recently (for the Sharon White SEC).

Edit

There was also a Twenty Five Game a couple of weeks ago for the Veronica Leal SEC.

I obviously need to check more closely. I was sure I checked the prizes available when that came up and a Joker wasn't one of them but maybe I missed it.
haruchai

167 post(y/ów)
July 23, 2021
Yes sorry I was not clear enough - I was referring to progress bars being filled after getting a SEC, so we knew what we were getting for our plays. The 25 game is pure chance and I have only won 1 joker in over 500 plays with that.
Thanks for the info earlier. Actually I meant either way to get one. I don't want the Veronica Leal SEC so filling up the bar to get it and then fiiling it up again to win a Joker is too expensive this time round anyway. I'd rather win one on, say, the slot machine.
wrightsayswow

1119 post(y/ów)
July 23, 2021
...and then fiiling it up again to win a Joker
@haruchai Just in case you forgot and change your mind over the week - the bar after the current SEC only goes to a gift card this time, not a joker. That's why I'm not playing anymore games this month - got the SEC, that's enough.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !