Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Summer Sale - Q&A

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

Number6

1142 post(y/ów)
June 25, 2021 (edited)
Seems to be a bit unfair on those with full collections.

I cannot participate for the SEC until next week.

Simillarly in August I cannot participate in the first week.

😰
JuppKowalski

77 post(y/ów)
June 25, 2021 (edited)

When the time of the games comes, it it is unfair to those who haven´t full collections. You get cashback when you own all cards and win a card in a game. We "win" 8.80 cards and pay 15 or more, depending on the game.
happypizza

20 post(y/ów)
June 25, 2021
do we get a gift card or a joker card after completing the progress bar a second time?
Ironxside

84 post(y/ów)
June 25, 2021
I no longer agree with gambling: see you next autumn.... 😎
Ullubu

746 post(y/ów)
June 25, 2021
I just bought the SEC with one of my jokers.
Nothing to do this week for people with full collections and after that only gambling games.
See you next month.

P.S. after obtaining the SEC you only get Gift Cards.
hope4love1

24 post(y/ów)
June 25, 2021
Is Istripper planning to release a SEC for each game or each month???
wrightsayswow

1119 post(y/ów)
June 25, 2021
...for people with full collections...
Or people with 85% plus of the card, since I don't want most of what is left.
celine
EKIPA

1846 post(y/ów)
June 25, 2021
OMG !! I forgot to mention the mobile !!!! hold on
tomas1698

2 post(y/ów)
June 25, 2021

I cannot participate for the SEC until next week.

Simillarly in August I cannot participate in the first week.

😰

Not a fan of the redraw either because although I don't have a full collection I do have the ones I want in the nearly 1,500 i have bought (or won). Shame really as I quite fancied that Veronica card and don't feel nearly so bad about gamesa where I can at least win tokens as well as shows instead of having to buy cards- ah well.😎
Philours

1603 post(y/ów)
June 25, 2021
Is Istripper planning to release a SEC for each game or each month???

oui @hope4love1, il est prévu une sortie de SEC une fois par mois.
yes @hope4love1, it is scheduled to be released from SEC once a month.
wrightsayswow

1119 post(y/ów)
June 25, 2021
@celine thanks for updating the mobile details. So my questions about Gloria's shows are still valid and should be answered please.
celine
EKIPA

1846 post(y/ów)
June 25, 2021 (edited)
I'm afraid I neglected you, wrightsaysnow :( Let me get some Gloria's shows scheduled for mobile now 😋 Which 3 ones shows have your preference ?
wrightsayswow

1119 post(y/ów)
June 25, 2021 (edited)
Thank you @celine - I was starting to wonder if I was typing using invisible ink 😄
All Gloria's shows are well rated, she is a favourite of so many and I think will add interest in your mobile app.
So something to look forward to amongst all the promos coming up 😊
👍
----
Just seen your question - how about any of those I mentioned when I first asked please.
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/45168/10?post=705164
Wszystko o iStripper / iStripper mobile is online - EDITED on Sept. 30, 2020
@pickle1 well I tried that Discord thing. Did the anti-robot photo test, but then it would not let me enter my date of birth to register. Could not scroll down to the month, day, year needed. Could no...
hope4love1

24 post(y/ów)
June 25, 2021
oui @hope4love1, il est prévu une sortie de SEC une fois par mois.
yes @hope4love1, it is scheduled to be released from SEC once a month.

Thank you!!!!
mitchell

256 post(y/ów)
June 25, 2021
any vr show coming up?
TheEmu

3309 post(y/ów)
June 25, 2021

it it is unfair to those who haven´t full collections.

Or people with 85% plus of the card, since I don't want most of what is left.

Strange how something that treats everybody in exactly the same way can be perceived to be unfair, in radically different ways, to different people.

Just because it is not beneficial to me does not mean that I find it unfair. Frustrating and annoying certainly, but not unfair.

HansSachs

983 post(y/ów)
June 25, 2021 (edited)
Today 2nd SEC of june has been published...
I am ok with SECs. But I also think it would be good not to release more than such a card pro month.
Manue
EKIPA
CUSTOMER SERVICE

1049 post(y/ów)
June 25, 2021
@happypizza Hi, yes you will get a gift card each time you will complete the progress bar
wrightsayswow

1119 post(y/ów)
June 25, 2021
Today 2nd SEC of june has been published...
...would be good not to release more than such a card pro month.
Nearly out of June now, I guess it was either release it this week or next. To fit the calendar it was better this week.
From the TGIF post todays SEC is the card to be played for to the 30th of July. So 5 weeks to get that. Then 30th of July, the next SEC and another 5 weeks to get that one until the 3rd of September. It all fits perfectly well.
JuppKowalski

77 post(y/ów)
June 25, 2021
@TheEmu

Strange how something that treats everybody in exactly the same way can be perceived to be unfair, in radically different ways, to different people.

Getting 15 Cr and getting 8.8o Cr for the same result is not "exactly the same". So nothing strange here, same procedure as every TGIF Event ....

Just because it is not beneficial to me does not mean that I find it unfair. Frustrating and annoying certainly, but not unfair.

Just because you, for yourself, do not find it unfair, it does not mean that it isn´t unfair. Anyway, to me it´s unfair and so I do not gamble.
TheEmu

3309 post(y/ów)
June 25, 2021
@JuppKowalski

You are treated the same as everybody else - it is the initial situations that differ.

Consider a possible TGIF in which Totem offered everybody a 50% discount on any purchases. Would that be unfair to those of us that already have a full collection ?
B3AN

34 post(y/ów)
June 25, 2021
@TheEmu

Getting 15 Cr and getting 8.8o Cr for the same result is not "exactly the same.

not close to full collection but i agree with this. having less cards definitely gets you better rewards
JuppKowalski

77 post(y/ów)
June 25, 2021
You are treated the same as everybody else - it is the initial situations that differ.

I´m treated because of my initial situation, OK. Do you agree that 8.80 Cr are not the same than 15 Cr? I guess you do! So i get treated unfair because of my initial situation. Where`s the difference? Unfair is unfair.

Consider a possible TGIF in which Totem offered everybody a 50% discount on any purchases. Would that be unfair to those of us that already have a full collection ?

What´s wrong with you? Your collection is full and because of that I don´t get the same chances in a game? Lol What the *****? In Football that would be Real Madrid vs OSC Lille. "Treated the same as every club else, its just the initail situation that differ" .Before the ref blows the whistle to start the match its already a 2:0 lead for Madrid because their Cup cabinet is the fullest.... This leads nowhere Emu ...

Bakura8119

18 post(y/ów)
June 25, 2021
Begin with the "Progressive Redraw" Promo is so frustrating for me.
Corax77

56 post(y/ów)
June 25, 2021
Hm, no more jokers, after getting the SEC? So how users are able to obtain joker cards these days? The fact there is no chance to get a joker card keeps me away from gambling.
goodstuff

36 post(y/ów)
June 25, 2021
Crap, I used a Joker to get the Veronika Leal SEC yesterday and today I see it can be earned through the Progress Bar 😟

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !