Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Access to software  

Forum / Kącik nowego użytkownika

ShyIgor

3 post(y/ów)
May 29, 2021
Hi There

I have just activated my iStripper account. I had VirtuaGirl (97 cards) and enjoyed it, but was not able to access it for a while.

Now I am back and cannot actually download the software it seems. I have a 32-bit WinXP (Service Pack 3) laptop.

Should I try to re-load the VirtuaGirl software (when I tried it I had lost most of my content) or what?

Thanks.

Igor
Philours

1603 post(y/ów)
May 29, 2021
Une ancienne version? Avez-vous essayer de mettre à jour ?
An old version? Did you try to update?

Vérifier les nouveautés en bas de la page des réglages.
Check what's new at the bottom of the settings page.
Stanston

1012 post(y/ów)
May 29, 2021 (edited)
Hi @Shylgor
I have a 32-bit WinXP (Service Pack 3) laptop.
The Support for Windows XP ended on April the 8th 2014, and this is your biggest Bottleneck.
Not to mention about the Security issues which you will encounter with it.

Furthermore there is a new Version of the iStripper Client work in progress,
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/46725/1
Wszystko o iStripper / Happy new year!
The whole Totem Team joins me to wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year. May this New Year bring lot of opportunities for us to serve you with greater excellence. 2021 is full of promises f...
and i'm not sure if your old WinXP 32-bit Version can deal with more recent Software.
Now I am back and cannot actually download the software it seems.
Probably an issue with your way out of Date Internet Explorer Version.
As long as you can't use the Ticket System,
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/46939/1#post698910
Nie masz uprawnień do przeglądania tego tematu
the Support Team is back on Monday again, and i highly recommend you to use the E-Mail
[email protected]
to get some decent Help for your Situation.

But you should Upgrade to Windows10 64-bit (which involves new Hardware as well)
to avoid any trouble in the Future.
ShyIgor

3 post(y/ów)
May 30, 2021
Thanks very much.

I use Firefox (never liked IE!) and the advantage now is that so few people use WinXP there are few attackers... (Also I have Kaspersky protection.)

I may have to upgrade this laptop it seems, for many reasons... :( ***** Win10 though.
Stanston

1012 post(y/ów)
May 30, 2021 (edited)
@Shylgor
***** Win10 though.
https://www.istripper.com/de/forum/thread/36697/1#post689828
Nie masz uprawnień do przeglądania tego tematu
I may have to upgrade this laptop it seems, for many reasons... :(
Indeed, because many modern Linux Distributions are no longer Support 32-bit Hardware any more.
There are still a couple left, but they will disappear in the Future as well.
and the advantage now is that so few people use WinXP there are few attackers...
It is the same with Linux, but you are getting more recent Software with it ... most of the Times,
and depending on the Distribution which you are using.

But beside all of that, you should Contact the Customer Service!
ShyIgor

3 post(y/ów)
May 30, 2021
Thanks again! Probably stay with Windows although I ***** MicroSoft (I'll NEVER go Apple and Linux is just too esoteric).
PoloHunter

3 post(y/ów)
July 14, 2021
Check your computer system hardware. Then review this site software. There are system requirements, beside Windows 10.
Found my Random Access Memory, was slowing things down. Asked family for suggest what computer tower to shop for. Last tower max at 2 dot 2 1 giga-hertz. Minimum 2021 April suggest 8 dot 0 to run software.
May help. Good luck.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !