Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Progress in the dancer's routine

Forum / Kącik nowego użytkownika

Rural5156

1 post(y/ów)
February 16, 2021
The stripper that I am watching never progresses. She simply repeats her opening set and that is it. I have paid credits for a totally nude show, but nothing is happening. What button do I push or what needs to be done now?
pickle1

1353 post(y/ów)
February 16, 2021
@Rural5156. I have had a quick look. You have bought three shows but you do not have iStripper installed as an App on your computer, so there is no software that can be run.

Please follow the following instructions to install the software on your PC.

Open your web browser and go to www.istripper.com.

Click “get iStripper for free” and the download will start. Once it is downloaded, click on “open file”.

Select your language then click on start. Accept the location for your models file (we can change it later if we need to)

It will now extract files and you should now see the screen that says “Launch iStripper”. Click next.

Agree to the Licence Agreement

You will now see the Welcome screen. DO NOT click on the red button – you must click on “Already a member? Login here.

Type in your userid and password (or your pseudo and password) and press enter.

iStripper should now set itself up but it will take a couple of minutes to get everything set up. Just be patient.

When it’s all done you can go to the help screen (the "i" symbol at top right of the App screen) and read the tutorials to find out how to set up the variables.

. And don’t forget to pin the iStripper logo to your taskbar.

I am based in the UK where it is now 23.39 at night so I am signing off. If you need further help hopefully one of our US based moderators can support you.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !