Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Thanks you so much !!!

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

Gonzales07

51 post(y/ów)
March 14, 2021
Hi Eve.

It is a great pleasure for me to be able to write something to you. I think a lot of guys don't know you have an account here. Otherwise, you would be much more bombarded with new messages. For my part, I just wanted to thank you for your shows. You are a wonderful, beautiful, sexy, natural girl. It is a delight to admire someone like you.

I wish you all the best. Good luck with everything you will do in your life.
CyberDragonEX13

29 post(y/ów)
March 14, 2021
Wasn't expecting any of the models ot post on here but thanks all the same Eve.

I';m very much enjoying yoiur show thus far Eve so no worries there. Your debut card "Horny Heist" is still a solid card. The outfit to "Sweet Flame" looks really cool, no poun intended, and I also like the outfit to "Moulin Rouge" as well.

Keep up the good work and stay safe out there.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !