Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

TALENT of the MONTH of Sep. 2020: Cara Mell

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

Philours

1602 post(y/ów)
September 2, 2020
@AndiLatte, encore 2 spectacle à venir; Your sexy Bunny & Cara Rules The World.

@Pickles QUOI? Il y en a d'autres qui n'apprécient pas trop Nici ?

@AndiLatte, 2 more shows to come; Your sexy Bunny & Cara Rules The World.

@Pickles WHAT? Are there others who don't like Nici too much?
DRIVING2O18BLOW

93 post(y/ów)
September 2, 2020
👍🔥💋💖💓💗💔💚💙💛💜❤️😘😍
pickle1

1353 post(y/ów)
September 2, 2020
@Moppy Achetez donc les 5 que vous ne possédez pas encore.😄😄Elle est délicieuse 😊Par contre le rouge à lèvre de son dernier show n'est pas une réussite sur elle !@Moppy So buy the 5 you don't have yet.She is delicious 😊On the other hand, the lipstick from her last show is not a success on her!

I agree with you on the lipstick. It was an attempt to display a traditional Japanese look, but instead I thought it looked more like she had bitten her lip.

😆
Philours

1602 post(y/ów)
September 2, 2020
@pickle
Heureux que vous pensiez la même chose que moi au sujet du rouge à lèvres.
Cela n'était pas fait pour elle, pour un autre modèle peut-être ?
Ils n'ont pas publié les photos avec. Peut être se sont-ils rendu compte de la mauvaise idée!

@pickle
Glad you guys thought the same as me about lipstick.
It was not made for her, for another model perhaps?
They did not publish the photos with it. Maybe they realized the wrong idea!
pickle1

1353 post(y/ów)
September 2, 2020
@pickleHeureux que vous pensiez la même chose que moi au sujet du rouge à lèvres.Cela n'était pas fait pour elle, pour un autre modèle peut-être ?Ils n'ont pas publié les photos avec. Peut être se sont-ils rendu compte de la mauvaise idée!@pickleGlad you guys thought the same as me about lipstick.It was not made for her, for another model perhaps?They did not publish the photos with it. Maybe they realized the wrong idea!

It was odd that the lipstick in the photo session was normal while the clips used the ***** look.

Possibly the stills photographer took one look at the Japanese style and said - no!

Hopefully they won't repeat the experiment.
orclover

744 post(y/ów)
September 2, 2020 (edited)
@pickle1 I don't know, it was like Cara Mell!!! really didn't want to be. It took till her 3rd card to warm up to the Camera it''s like cardt's like her XXX she didn't want to be showing/doinng What did do No, enjoyment.

Triple shoots rarely go well. By the time a girl has 18+ cards that means she has danced and posed for over 18 hours of content, and been in the studio for 50+ hours. There is only so much any girl can do, especially when totem refuses to use chairs, tables, stools, and other props. One of violas series had a christmans tree, a camo hide, a spinning chair, a maid outfit, an ammo box, a hay bail. It is ***** to put a girl on stage for that long with nothing but high heels and pole and is bound to get boring for everybody involved. I just can't fathom why they would shoot three takes for a girl and wouldn't consider a stripper sofa or basic chair for the girl to try new poses. I know the company works hard but these sorts of oversight and lack of creativity is what I was afraid of when they started the gambling and SE. Why invest in new ideas, props when you can just gamble off cards or make $700 on an outfit. The fact that we had so many partial cards this last month, and none had any creativity shows they are going through the motions, outside of the cara mell southeast asian card, and the one SE...and people disliked both for different reasons.
pickle1

1353 post(y/ów)
September 2, 2020
@pickle1 I don't know, it was like Cara Mell!!! really didn't want to be. It took till her 3rd card to warm up to the Camera it''s like cardt's like her XXX she didn't want to be showing/doinng What did do No, enjoyment.Triple shoots rarely go well. By the time a girl has 18+ cards that means she has danced and posed for over 18 hours of content, and been in the studio for 50+ hours. There is only so much any girl can do, especially when totem refuses to use chairs, tables, stools, and other props. One of violas series had a christmans tree, a camo hide, a spinning chair, a maid outfit, an ammo box, a hay bail. It is ***** to put a girl on stage for that long with nothing but high heels and pole and is bound to get boring for everybody involved. I just can't fathom why they would shoot three takes for a girl and wouldn't consider a stripper sofa or basic chair for the girl to try new poses.

@orclover - I know what you mean. That may be why Melena Maria Ria got a Unicorn as she has racked up 27 shows!

You certainly do notice when you look at the older cards that they used a lot more in the way of props - when Lucynova did "Young Secretary" she got a desk, chair, phone, computer and a hot drink. When Stacy Cruz recently did "Can I Get A Raise" she was lucky to get a notepad and pen!
SexMachine123

5 post(y/ów)
September 3, 2020
Rules The World
@pickle1 Where did you find the information about that 2nd card 😱😲
pickle1

1353 post(y/ów)
September 3, 2020
Rules The World@pickle1 Where did you find the information about that 2nd card 😱😲

@SexMachine123 - go to @lukaszr ' s excellent site www.isworkshop.eu.

Click on "Showroom", then click on the magnifying glass icon (top right of screen) - type Cara Mell in the search field and press enter. It will display all cards by Cara and if you scroll down you will see the card. If you click on the little square icon on the card, the details will be displayed.
RonaldB

152 post(y/ów)
September 3, 2020
Very good choice. Congrats to Cara! I've enjoyed all her cards.

Here's a screen shot I made of her on top of a skin with her and on the page for one of her cards.
CoolerDude

71 post(y/ów)
September 3, 2020
Simply... sex appeal and class
Well deserved
aL0T

271 post(y/ów)
September 3, 2020
A well deserved win, for that super hottie! 😎🐱💖💕🔥
willyweekly

373 post(y/ów)
September 3, 2020
@Celine

What are the criteria for the "Talent of the Month"?

Is that determined by members, or does the totem decide?
From @celine post on June 2, 2017...........

We have decided to reward our best models every month and honor them with a badge on all her shows for one month.

iStripper Talent is selected once a month based on :

her beauty of course,
the quality of her performance as a stripper,
the rate she got from our members,
the number of times she's been purchased,
how long she stays in our top 20, etc.

And in case of a tie, we ask the shooting crew to choose the girl who has left them with the most unforgettable memories!

I would like to purchase any of the models.... She doesn't even need to be an awards winner...
(JOKE)
dolphins109

790 post(y/ów)
September 3, 2020
cara mell 👍👍👍❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍
kitchenking

17 post(y/ów)
September 3, 2020
cara mell is dynomite! one of the best all time.
midnightmoans

34 post(y/ów)
September 3, 2020
YOU ROCK KIDDO!!!!! every inch of you is sweet and for sure sexy
Benawi3

9 post(y/ów)
September 4, 2020
She deserves it!
JayZ971

2242 post(y/ów)
September 4, 2020
@JayZ971

I thank you for the information.
So the frequency of purchase also plays a role as well
the other criteria listed.
Now I know.
I didn't even know that the Talent of the Month had been around for so long, because @Celine, as you write, already posted it in 2017.

No problem @Grabandt 😎
SpeedThunder

1 post(y/ów)
September 5, 2020
Congratulation - Good choice
Philours

1602 post(y/ów)
September 5, 2020
O.K O.K. @SpeedThunder, alors vite achetez une de ses cartes. 😉
readyforanything

2405 post(y/ów)
September 7, 2020 (edited)
I like everything about Cara Mell what a pretty girl, I have every card but one. 😘😍
stefnev1

4546 post(y/ów)
September 7, 2020
I have every card but one.
So, you have one thing to do now : click on the "See me naked" button to pick the last show you haven't 😉
HotterStuff

10 post(y/ów)
September 9, 2020
She couldn't be sweeter!
john555

118 post(y/ów)
September 13, 2020
She is a beauty. Congrats!

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !