Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

ISTRIPPER MOBILE: List of shows  

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

pickle1

1353 post(y/ów)
July 21, 2020
Je suis bien content d'avoir un smartphone non compatible (Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE) avec Windows 10 mobile 😀 parce que j'ai vu des captures d'écran de l'app sur Twitter et c'est juste un truc pour Totem de gagner plus d'argent, ce qui sera sans moi 😄

It is sad @Amelly that you feel that way. Considering that Totem are not charging for the mobile version it is hard to see how they are "just doing it for the money".

And even if they do see a glimmer of profit from the exercise - they are a commercial company not a charity. Ultimately @Rex and the other owners are doing this for a living, not as a hobby.
zzmaskers

608 post(y/ów)
July 21, 2020
If there would be added one or more shows of Angelika Grays please one of these:
e1289 After Midnight (her best show)
or
f 0557 HollyBoobs (her best outfit)
or both❤️
SexyAgent

287 post(y/ów)
July 21, 2020 (edited)
Nice work. Very cool 'free' feature assuming you already own some of the cards.

Anastasia Brokelyn - Sapphic Sapphire glass is amazing. More glass please.

No beta would be complete without some feature/change requests:

Would it possible to rotate the menu when in landscape to attach top right and run left to right? It works fine in portrait, but in landscape nothing but the first two options are accessible in Safari.

For Safari, especially in landscape mode, would it possible to request the Safari hide the tabs bar (it does in portrait) and also the url bar (like video streaming that can take over the whole screen).
Wyldanimal

3887 post(y/ów)
July 21, 2020
@snake53solid

the Mobile card e1280 was recorded at 3K and requires 10Mbps Bandwidth
While Most of the Other mobile cards were only recorded in HD, and need 2Mbps
If your're borderline on Bandwidth, the e1280 card could have delay in starting ( black screen )
and then cause it to Play and Stop and Play and Stop....

PS, there is no induction on the mobile site that tells you what resolution the card was recorded in.
My Guess is that it is still experimental.
To see how the cards perform on mobile.

I would suspect that all cards should be limited to HD or 2Mbps bandwidth requirement.

See this post
it describes the 3 different Mobile card types seen so far.
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/45168/5?post=671243
Wszystko o iStripper / iStripper mobile is online - EDITED on Sept. 30, 2020
I wanted to update my Previous post. iStripper Mobile specs The Mobile Beta is Full HD at 30 frames per second. While my Playback showed 60 fps the Video clips are 30 fps ( one is 25 fps) 1920 x 1080...
pickle1

1353 post(y/ów)
July 21, 2020
@snake53solidthe Mobile card e1280 was recorded at 3K and requires 10Mbps BandwidthWhile Most of the Other mobile cards were only recorded in HD, and need 2MbpsIf your're borderline on Bandwidth, the e1280 card could have delay in starting ( black screen ) and then cause it to Play and Stop and Play and Stop....PS, there is no induction on the mobile site that tells you what resolution the card was recorded in.My Guess is that it is still experimental.To see how the cards perform on mobile.I would suspect that all cards should be limited to HD or 2Mbps bandwidth requirement.See this post it describes the 3 different Mobile card types seen so far.
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/45168/5?post=671243
I wanted to update my Previous post. iStripper Mobile specs The Mobile Beta is Full HD at 30 frames per second. While my Playback showed 60 fps the Video clips are 30 fps ( one is 25 fps) 1920 x 1080...

So there you go @snake353solid - the explanation of why your Avery card is having issues running - it is much bigger than the other cards and hence is overpowering your bandwidth.

A very good spot and very useful intel for the beta and for the @TEAM. Thank-you.
Wyldanimal

3887 post(y/ów)
July 22, 2020
So far there have only been 3 mobile cards recorded in 3K
1440 x 2560 or 2560 x 1440
They Need a 10 Mbps connection to stream smoothly.
  • e1194 - li Moon Div ass
  • e1280 - Avery Kiss me now
  • f0589 - Ellie leen Sex with a playmate

All of the other Mobile Cards are in HD
1080 x 1920 or 1920 x 1080
They need a 2 Mbps connection to stream smoothly.
alfalimaeco

1 post(y/ów)
July 22, 2020
PARA MOBILE!
celine
EKIPA

1841 post(y/ów)
July 22, 2020
Added on July 22, 2020

go to www.istripper.com/mobile from your mobile phone to enjoy her mobile show !
celine
EKIPA

1841 post(y/ów)
July 22, 2020
@celine - any ideas what could make Avery's show have the issues being encountered by @snake53solid?

Avery had been processed in 2560x1440, she will be reprocessed asap, I hope before the weekend :)
pickle1

1353 post(y/ów)
July 22, 2020
So there you go @snake353solid - the explanation of why your Avery card is having issues running - it is much bigger than the other cards and hence is overpowering your bandwidth.A very good spot and very useful intel for the beta and for the @TEAM. Thank-you.

Hi @snake353solid - the Avery card is being re-processed back at the studio so it should be working for you by the end of the week.

We know of two more cards that are "big" like Avery - they are "Sex With A Playmate" by Ellie Leen and "Div.Ass" by Li Moon. Do you own either of these cards and, if so, have you encountered any playing issues on those?

You have now joined the ranks of the beta testers!
Wyldanimal

3887 post(y/ów)
July 22, 2020
Card e1405 Sasha Meow - Puss N Boots
is released in HD ( 1080 x 1920 or 1920 x 1080 ) but at a slightly higher bitrate
3 to 3.5 Mbps
snake353solid

322 post(y/ów)
July 22, 2020
@Wyldanimal @Celine @Pickle1 and all the staff, thanks a lot for this info, now I know the issue and thanks for going to reprocess this kind of cards. Very very big thanks again 😉😊👍
DRIVING2O18BLOW

93 post(y/ów)
July 22, 2020
👍
Shadow24

10 post(y/ów)
July 22, 2020
hi guys,

i don't post often only secons time.

but i had the same iseu.

i did the folowing things in this order and it solved the iseu. not sure what did it. or how it worked haha.

1. start avery show en go to 3 part ( that is were it starts stuttering for me )
2. recht bottom corner press 3 dots and select free.
3. go to tab settings and switch to desktop version of the site.
4. open avery show again and go to 3 part again.
5. go to the mobile version of the site again.
6. play avery show again.
7. go to last part of the avery show.
8. switch to desktop version of the site.
9. play the avery show.
10. go to the last part of the avery show.
11. switch to mobile version of the show.
12. play avery show. it should be working now.

i have not done much testing yet. but this seems to work for some reasen.
and yes if you close or minumise the tab on phone you have to repeat this.

i hope this helps some people in finding the iseu.

it is a lot of work for watching one show haha.

if i find a long lasting solution i will let you guys now.

Shadow24

10 post(y/ów)
July 22, 2020
i did not read the second page of this forum,

just saw you guys found the iseu haha.

JayZ971

2241 post(y/ów)
July 22, 2020
if i find a long lasting solution i will let you guys now.

@Shadow24

Sorry you had to go all through that, the Avery card will br re processed by the end of the week. So you won't have to do that again.

See this post............
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/45227/2?post=672488
Wszystko o iStripper / ISTRIPPER MOBILE: List of shows
So there you go @snake353solid - the explanation of why your Avery card is having issues running - it is much bigger than the other cards and hence is overpowering your bandwidth.A very good spot and...
Shadow24

10 post(y/ów)
July 22, 2020 (edited)
@JayZ971

"Sorry you had to go all through that, the Avery card will br re processed by the end of the week. So you won't have to do that again"

don't worry about it.

i kinda like finding solutions to iseus. or finding iseus were there should be none.
it kinda a hobby of mine. with computers then.

can i make sugestions of cards to add to mobile?
if yes where can i do that?

i would love to see some Katya clover in the mobile Version.
JayZ971

2241 post(y/ów)
July 22, 2020
@JayZ971

"Sorry you had to go all through that, the Avery card will br re processed by the end of the week. So you won't have to do that again"

don't worry about it.

i kinda like finding solutions to iseus. or finding iseus were there should be none.
it kinda a hobby of mine. with computers then.

👍

can i make sugestions of cards to add to mobile?
if yes where can i do that?

i would love to see some Katya clover in the mobile Version.

@Shodow24

Yes you can make requests in the other Official Mobile thread, I do believe Katya Clover has been requested already.
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/45168/1?post=670775
Dear All, We are very happy to announce that iStripper is now available on mobile, in BETA version. It is a different and funny way to recover istripper shows on mobile This Beta has approx. 30 shows...
pickle1

1353 post(y/ów)
July 23, 2020
Looks like a busy night in Customer Services, @JayZ971....

😉
czsam

13 post(y/ów)
July 23, 2020
Very nice, I have all of show they was released😍😍😍😍
khoronis

2 post(y/ów)
July 23, 2020 (edited)
Thanks great job - that is what i was waiting for so long
I am always asking for "Confirm your acccount ....." with a Button "Resend".
Its placed just under the adress line

But i didn't got an e-mail
nurebau32

49 post(y/ów)
July 24, 2020
@Wyldanimal
What did you use to display the bitrate and other info which you posted above?
khoronis

2 post(y/ów)
July 24, 2020
@khoronis could you add your email address to your DESKTOP profile, it should then reflect on your mobile profile, then you will receive the email 👍
L4RRy

1 post(y/ów)
July 25, 2020
Hi, is it normal that I can't see my collection in the mobile version?
Nebal

227 post(y/ów)
July 25, 2020
Yes our collection is not on the mobile version yet. Hopefully soon
JayZ971

2241 post(y/ów)
July 25, 2020

Not your full PC collection, but your mobile collection. Only those cards that you have in your mobile collection will be shown,
celine
EKIPA

1841 post(y/ów)
July 27, 2020
Monday, July 27 we released :

bartman666

14 post(y/ów)
July 27, 2020
A lovely show. Great addition to the mobile version.
Not sure if it is my device, but on the first clip the audio is out of sync.
The other clips are fine.
JayZ971

2241 post(y/ów)
July 27, 2020
A lovely show. Great addition to the mobile version.
Not sure if it is my device, but on the first clip the audio is out of sync.
The other clips are fine.

I am also getting the audio out of sync with no audio in the last few seconds in the first clip.
pickle1

1353 post(y/ów)
July 27, 2020 (edited)
A lovely show. Great addition to the mobile version.Not sure if it is my device, but on the first clip the audio is out of sync. The other clips are fine.I am also getting the audio out of sync with no audio in the last few seconds in the first clip.

Hi @JayZ971 - I spotted this and reported it on Discord. @gtamodder thought the same issue occurred in the preview on the desktop. Will check

Edit - I'm having to re-download desktop show as previews are missing on this one

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !