Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
Ww52fm

2 post(y/ów)
July 13, 2020
I bought credits and choose a show/model not on the mobile site. Somewhere I was under the impression it would show in my collection on the mobile site too

But it does not. Can I only see the models bought on the mobile site? That's a very limited selection

Considering my home situation I can't use the desktop site. I was hoping the mobile site would give me any model/show purchased from the full site

An I doing something wrong?

JayZ971

2243 post(y/ów)
July 13, 2020
@Ww52fm

No, you're not. The mobile is in Beta form right now, only 30 cards are available now. Avery has only 1 card available & Mila Azul doesn't have any cards available right now. They probably will be added later. Cards will be added as @Totem has to remaster the clips from each card so it will work on the mobile version. So not all cards will be on the mobile version. This process will take time. The mobile version will be a companion version to the desktop version, Not a replacement for it.

Hope that helps.......
Ww52fm

2 post(y/ów)
July 13, 2020
Yes, that helps. Thanks!

Anyway to see shows bought on the full site on a mobile device? I'm assuming not but I thought I'd ask
kennyk0ala

1 post(y/ów)
August 19, 2020
Mobile (beta version) seems to have different model content to Windows (for the same models)
stefnev1

4553 post(y/ów)
August 19, 2020
@kennyk0ala
That's normal, just read the post above yours (and click on the link in the middle).
pickle1

1353 post(y/ów)
August 19, 2020
Mobile (beta version) seems to have different model content to Windows (for the same models)

@kennyk0ala - the model content is fundamentally the same. We have not shot new scenes for mobile, but have re-mastered the Windows content.

On Windows, in the standing clips, the girl is free to roam the width of your PC screen. But on mobile, the screen is a fraction of the width so we use AI face recognition software to keep the girl centralised on the screen.

Also - not all clips from Windows can be re-mastered with sufficient quality onto mobile so some clips will not be transferred.

And sometimes it is just the introduction of the black background that creates the impression of different content. I have often said that Kristina's show comes alive on mobile in a way it never could on Windows.

I hope you enjoy this new style.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !