Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Where is the whishlist found?

Forum / Kącik nowego użytkownika

Spartan9769

1 post(y/ów)
January 10, 2020
One would think whishlist would be found in My Collection. I can't seem to find it where ever it is located and I did try to search the forum but nothing came up. When I first added to my whishlist I clicked the don't show again by mistake. So I missed what it said which Im guessing is where they are stored. Thank you for your help.
TheEmu

3309 post(y/ów)
January 10, 2020 (edited)
@Spartan9769 - as the cards in your wishlist are not in your collection that is almost the last place that I would expect to find it. It can be found on the "Girls Store" page using the "Selection" filter.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !