Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
AtTheEdge

5 post(y/ów)
January 27, 2018
Just getting started and I read through a lot of the posts before asking.

1. Can I reposition the reduced size image? It's at the right of my screen and too often wanders out of view, particularly on pole-dancing clips.

2. Understand about the slow servers. I'm patient. But at some point, one of my downloads ***** and since then there's been no activity at all, slow or otherwise. Is there a way to restart the download queue?
AtTheEdge

5 post(y/ów)
January 27, 2018
Nevermind the second question. I figured it out. Still puzzled by the first, however.
HombreSinSombra

1249 post(y/ów)
January 27, 2018
Well, on the desktop, you can ***** and drop a model anywhere on your screen. This may affect other models that follow. Just click and ***** the models wherever you want.

Welcome to iStripper! 😎
Wyldanimal

3896 post(y/ów)
January 28, 2018
Well, on the desktop, you can ***** and drop a model anywhere on your screen. This may affect other models that follow. Just click and ***** the models wherever you want.

Welcome to iStripper! 😎

but only in Small Size..
in Full Size, the model can't be moved.
desexyvideoclub

108 post(y/ów)
January 29, 2018
2. Understand about the slow servers. I'm patient. But at some point, one of my downloads ***** and since then there's been no activity at all, slow or otherwise. Is there a way to restart the download queue?

Your only option is to toggle on and then off "allow file sharing" and make sure you keep it off.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !