Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

TGIF : Advent Calendar!  

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

ckvghduser

253 post(y/ów)
December 10, 2017
I really like Emilya Argan... the way she moves in that corset is really... enticing! I could watch just that all day! :)

But...but...but....she has tattoos...why did they cast her?

@ORCLOVER Her tatoos are hardly noticeable. They on her lower back, off to her side. That's nothing. She is extremely hot and I'm a happy guy. Czech girls on this site are among the best. Can't wait for more of her.
ktab

160 post(y/ów)
December 11, 2017
Nicole Love (Love Me!) -door 11 of the Advent Calendar is now ready for download.

Sunday's advanced card took 7 hours to download!! Saturday's I could only download on Sunday morning (in Australia). Depending on how tonight's card goes, this might need to appear in `Bugs & Fixes'. No trouble with any other website! No-one here seemed to be reporting this issue!
Firescale

127 post(y/ów)
December 11, 2017
I really like Emilya Argan... the way she moves in that corset is really... enticing! I could watch just that all day! :)
But...but...but....she has tattoos...why did they cast her?
Around 1 show in 3 has the tattoos tag. So plenty of girls with tattoos are cast.
Mahonri

7 post(y/ów)
December 11, 2017
Nicole Love (Love Me!) -door 11 of the Advent Calendar is now ready for download.

Sunday's advanced card took 7 hours to download!! Saturday's I could only download on Sunday morning (in Australia). Depending on how tonight's card goes, this might need to appear in `Bugs & Fixes'. No trouble with any other website! No-one here seemed to be reporting this issue!

I didn't have any issues downloading the cards each day (with the exception of the Dec 3rd card). I'm sure that if others had issues, it would have been reported here. Not sure what the problem was for you though, sorry mate.

I'm not a big fan of today's card (Dec 11) so you are not missing much in my estimation.
ktab

160 post(y/ów)
December 11, 2017
@Mahonri

Thanks anyway.

It started on Saturday, when opening the calendar took me to the advance card but it was after payment for it. Of course the Advent Calendar is a pre-paid subscription. But that is where it all began - as is happening right now. And, I have checked and checked the Forum. It seems to only be me!

I have now put it in Bugs & Fixes - but only 3 have looked at the post so far.

I was not really looking forward to this card anyway. I think you have pretty well confirmed my thoughts about how `good' the card is going to be. I will be able to see myself - in a few hours!

After this Advent Calendar, I think I will become a once-a-month visitor and pick up only a half a dozen cards. The trends, in my view, are not at all to my liking. My wife - who thinks it is a waste anyway - is keen to promote that side of it. The declining service/reliability makes it pretty well a done deal!

Thanks.
shodan084

1658 post(y/ów)
December 11, 2017 (edited)
On the eleventh day of Jashn-e Sadah Totem gave to me; A Nicole Love with pasties, A beautiful Melena Tara, Emylia Argan in a corset, A rather busty Peneloppe, Selene for the dreaming, Darcia Lee in animal print, Beach babe Mira, Luna Corazon a bouncing, Demi Fray spelling correction , Lexi Laylo's classic stripping and a Kristy Black to hang on my tree...
orclover

744 post(y/ów)
December 11, 2017 (edited)
But...but...but....she has tattoos...why did they cast her?Around 1 show in 3 has the tattoos tag. So plenty of girls with tattoos are cast.

Sarcastic stab at all the people who are anti-tattoo...I'm sure people were disappointed she had a tattoo, and pubic hair, and she twerked a bit! What is the world coming to....she almost acts like an American girl.
ktab

160 post(y/ów)
December 12, 2017
I am not sure if this is only me or everyone. The Advent Calendar tab is showing 504 Gateway Time-Out - and has been showing that for an hour!

I submitted a Support Ticket explaining that my advanced cards are taking seven hours to download. I asked to have existing cards deducted and have the rest of 330 cards re-credited.

But the Ticket shows as `waiting' and there is no notation.

I wonder if anyone else is getting the Gateway Time Out! Or has my request been agreed and I have not been told?
shodan084

1658 post(y/ów)
December 12, 2017 (edited)
I'm not showing any 504's. Everything is downloading smoothly here. Cards take mostly between five to ten minutes to download. Are other websites slow or is it just iStripper that is having problems? I'm sure that the team is not just not answering... it's not really in their nature to do so.
ktab

160 post(y/ów)
December 12, 2017
@shodan084

My Advent Calendar has shown a Gateway Time-Out for well over 90 minutes.

After the 7-hour downloads of the advanced card, I asked to be withdrawn from the agreement. Existing cards to be deducted but the rest to be refunded.

As yesterday's card is on the carousel, I am guessing that I have - so far - partially received what I requested. My Support Ticket said nothing new, but I cannot access the Advent Calendar. My credits CERTAINLY have not been refunded. I left my own note on the Support ticket asking what is going on.

So I guess business as usual!
shodan084

1658 post(y/ów)
December 12, 2017
On the twelfth day of hogueras de navidad Totem gave to me; A second Kristy black!

Nicole Love with pasties, A beautiful Melena Tara, Emylia Argan in a corset, A rather busty Peneloppe, Selene for the dreaming, Darcia Lee in animal print, Beach babe Mira, Luna Corazon a bouncing, Demi Fray with typos , Lexi Laylo's classic stripping and a Kristy Black to hang on my tree...
ktab

160 post(y/ów)
December 12, 2017
@shodan084 - Now this I will miss - assuming that I have been cast out of the Advent Calendar. Hopefully my problem just has simply not worsened to another level!

If iStripper has agreed - in view of downloading issues - now I will need to read your prose to find out which card is coming! If it is Kristy Black, that will be a pass for me. There are quite a few that I wish I could have missed.

Now I have to slink back to the `have nots'!
shodan084

1658 post(y/ów)
December 12, 2017
My guess is that you're not getting assisted help from the p2p network because these cards are a day early...
You should start a thread in the bugs and fixes, see if anyone can shed some light on this problem...
Mahonri

7 post(y/ów)
December 12, 2017 (edited)
@ktab - quite welcome. I will say that there are a few models that are absoultly sutnning and keep me coming back, like today's card (December 12), Kristy Black. It's the few good ones that make it all worth it.

As for your slow downloads, if i recall correctly, this app uses peer to peer first meaning instead of downloading cards from totem directly, you will be downloading cards from others running totem's software and who own the same cards. Maybe it's because of the settings of others near you limiting bandwitdh? I'm not sure if you can change that in your settings to download from totem directly or not, but i'll poke around and see...
ktab

160 post(y/ów)
December 12, 2017
@Mahonri - Please do not worry. I had already lodged a Support Ticket - asking to removed from the Advent Calendar. I can no longer access the tab - so, even though I am as yet to be told - I am guessing that is what happened.

All downloads had been fine (except for two Sundays ago when we all missed out) up to and including Friday. Then I was being asked to buy - again - the advanced card! After that, 7-hour downloads of the advanced card. Before that no problem.

I certainly appreciate the offer of help.

The `Bugs & Fixes' forum shows an unread post. Maybe it is for me.

Thanks again. All will be fine.
Manue
EKIPA
CUSTOMER SERVICE

1050 post(y/ów)
December 12, 2017
ALS

24 post(y/ów)
December 12, 2017
OK, I have to hope the UNIQUE & EXCLUSIVE show for free will be crap.
ArchFeral

18 post(y/ów)
December 12, 2017
I'm slightly disappointed that there are so far two cards of the same model. It would be more interesting to have a different model for each day, imo. This way it's likely for more people to get something they like, and for some of us with few cards - would be a nice 'taste refresher' for cards we don't have. That's my opinion any how.

Considering it was Kristy Black though, I can't be too upset hehe.

Ah well, I will just have to wait and see what the next cards are :)
shodan084

1658 post(y/ów)
December 13, 2017 (edited)
On the thirteenth day of Vánoce Totem gave to me; A spicy looking Nika N, A second Kristy Black...

Nicole Love with pasties, A beautiful Melena Tara, Emylia Argan in a corset, A rather busty Peneloppe, Selene for the dreaming, Darcia Lee in animal print, Beach babe Mira, Luna Corazon a bouncing, Demi Fray with typos , Lexi Laylo's classic stripping and a Kristy Black to hang on my tree...
ktab

160 post(y/ów)
December 14, 2017
Where is the update, so I can see who comes out tomorrow?

I know - you are looking up some obscure Winter festival.

I'll check back later.

👍
ktab

160 post(y/ów)
December 14, 2017
I have seen - it will be Luna Corazon (Supernatural) - yes! yes! yes!

The world really is wonderful. Just as long as the Earth doesn't get hit by a huge meteorite tonight.
shodan084

1658 post(y/ów)
December 14, 2017
On the fourteenth day of shèng dàn Totem gave to me; OMG Luna Corazon!, A spicy looking Nika N, A second Kristy Black...

shodan084

1658 post(y/ów)
December 14, 2017 (edited)
Remember to breathe, the world doesn't entirely revolve around strippers... it revolves around iStrippers! :)

(The central axis must be a pole... ;)
ktab

160 post(y/ów)
December 14, 2017
What does nationality have to do with it? 😉

And the best part is it is about half-hour into my birthday (Australian time).

Luna's card, I will get around 8:10pm today, Friday - 10 hours in front of the Paris `release' time of 10:10am. But still same day - synchronicity!

Sadly the automatic `Happy Birthday' avatar tag is on Paris time - so I guess it won't show until my 10am. And will then show for up to 10 hours AFTER my birthday. I guess I could move to Paris ...

Now if only they globally tracked all members - then they could co-ordinate it with their local time birthday! And then they could bug our phones and computers ... Eventually take over the world and Luna could be queen!

What can I say - an old mind wanders - sometimes it is completely absent!
shodan084

1658 post(y/ów)
December 15, 2017
On the fifteenth day of Nollaig Totem gave to me; Sparkling Veronica Clark, OMG Luna Corazon!, A spicy looking Nika N, A second Kristy Black...

ktab

160 post(y/ów)
December 15, 2017
Sadly a very-lowly-show-scoring OMG Luna Corazon! The Advent Calendar `event' has meant very low scores for both of her cards issued during that time!

But tomorrow, Veronica Clark. Apart from your unchallenged prose, a wide-ranging boost to a reader's Winter festival knowledge - also a what-is-the-new-card-to-be news report!

A bit of everything!

👍

ckvghduser

253 post(y/ów)
December 16, 2017
@orclover 892 has already been released
Yuufa

89 post(y/ów)
December 16, 2017
Yet again we get a bunch of people ***** because a special offer doesn't suit them. They are not losing anything so why *****. This is one of the very few offers that are good for us "completists" and gives us something special at the end of it - but it is not attractive to some other groups.

@dar2112v - you might be annoyed that you will not be able to purchase the special reward card - but those of us that took up the offer would be somewhat annoyed if you could buy it without qualifying.

this! how many "deals" and "discopunted shows" have the completeionists missed in the past? cuase you know we support totem every single day
shodan084

1658 post(y/ów)
December 16, 2017
On the sixteenth day of Χριστός Totem gave to me; picturesque pink Alyssa Kent, Sparkling Veronica Clark, OMG Luna Corazon!, A spicy looking Nika N, A second Kristy Black...

shodan084

1658 post(y/ów)
December 17, 2017
The advent calendar is broken again... no new card today!

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !