Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
TaylorT

3 post(y/ów)
November 29, 2017
Hello, I cannot log into my account in the application but i can on this website... it says "This existing account can't be registered on this product. Please choose another account.". I only logged in when i first made the account and i can't even find an option where i can log into my account which is this. I found this "Register again" thing but it doesn't work.
Manue
EKIPA
CUSTOMER SERVICE

1049 post(y/ów)
November 29, 2017
@TaylorT Hello,please click on this link to reset your password. ( check your spams)
https://www.istripper.com/resetPassword Then,go to the software' settings , click on 'Register again' login with your account details.
TaylorT

3 post(y/ów)
November 29, 2017
It still says that "This existing account can't be registered on this product." i have no idea what do i do wrong i use my usename or even the generated username and my reseted password but still this shows up.
Manue
EKIPA
CUSTOMER SERVICE

1049 post(y/ów)
November 29, 2017
@TaylorT Hi, I have escalated this issue. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We will get back to you asap.
TaylorT

3 post(y/ów)
November 29, 2017
okay now it worked dunno if you did something but i could log in, thanks <3
Cutegirllover

23 post(y/ów)
December 26, 2017
I've built up a collection of sixty-two cards and I have 11.60 credits in the bank. I can see all of that on here but when I look at the downloaded version of this on my PC it tells me that I'm a free user with nothing in my account. I've tried changing my password twice now and nothing seems to have worked. What's going on?
DIDGEDRUM

2351 post(y/ów)
December 26, 2017
@Cutegirllover.............don't go changing anything else, or deleting anything..........try reloading again over your present version, which is probably the latest version, and it should sort itself out................:)
Cutegirllover

23 post(y/ów)
December 27, 2017
Okay, I'll give it go.
Wyldanimal

3896 post(y/ów)
December 27, 2017 (edited)
@Cutegirllover

I llok at your account. It says you have Not Installed it yet..

this is a common mistake, because the Installer Has in very small print, "I already have an Account"

And it gets missed when you install.
So Instead it creates a NEW FREE account.

Please do this:

Start iStripper.
Click on the Gear Icon ( Settings )
Put a check mark in Advance Settings

the Select Register again..

Use your ID i25833530
and Not use your name Cutegirllover

and the same password you used on the website.

That should get the GUI in Sync with your existing account.
Cutegirllover

23 post(y/ów)
December 27, 2017
Well that didn't work. What do you think would happen if I remove it totally from my hard drive and reinstall it after? :o?
Cutegirllover

23 post(y/ów)
December 27, 2017
I'll give it a go. :o/
Cutegirllover

23 post(y/ów)
December 27, 2017
I have uninstalled istripper from my computer and tried to download it again. all I keep getting is a sign saying:

"Setup has detected that Freeones Strippers is currently running.
Please close all instances of it now, then click OK to continue, or Cancel to exit."

I know that the app doesn't exist on my hard drive anymore so it looks like I just have to chalk this up to a lost cause. :o(
Cutegirllover

23 post(y/ów)
December 27, 2017
@Wyldanimal

Didn't help mate but thanks for trying.
Cutegirllover

23 post(y/ów)
December 27, 2017
Hey @Wyldanimal, I don't know what just happened but everything's up and running again. Thanks a lot buddy. :o)
TheEmu

3309 post(y/ów)
December 27, 2017
@Cutegirllover - I am glad that everything is working for you again. I suspect that the reason why you kept getting the message

"Setup has detected that Freeones Strippers is currently running.
Please close all instances of it now, then click OK to continue, or Cancel to exit."

is because closing the iStripper window does not stop the iStripper program. Even though there may not be any visible signs of it the program continues to run and it may be running because you have the "Run iStripper at startup" option ticked on the settings page (I think that is the default). To stop the program you can use the Quit item on the pop-up menu on the systray icon (or using the task manager to ***** it).
Wyldanimal

3896 post(y/ów)
December 27, 2017 (edited)
@Cutegirllover
Hey @Wyldanimal, I don't know what just happened but everything's up and running again. Thanks a lot buddy. :o)

Now your account shows that you have it installed..
so one or the other, register again, or the complete re-install got it to work...

But I think @TheEmu is correct about the Popup message..
It was still left running in the background, when you tried the re-install again.

right click on the systray Icon and select quit.
or restart the computer will also work, but not the best idea to restart before you Quit.
DIDGEDRUM

2351 post(y/ów)
December 27, 2017
@Cutegirllover.............Glad it started working properly...............Santa's Elves at work again................:@

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !