Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
rodragon

1 post(y/ów)
August 20, 2017
Hi guys, so, a while back, I got 25 credits, then I apparently gave them for a show I didn't want. That was an accident. Can I get a refund please?
91hebasu

1146 post(y/ów)
August 20, 2017 (edited)

Somehow I doubt buying this card back in October of 2016 was a mistake
It was actually a free card anyway
You were given the credits as a signup bonus of sorts
Sounds more like you're wanting to trade this free card in for a new free card

You would need to contact customer service about getting a refund for the free credits you used to get a free card that you've had and have very likely been watching for about ten months now

Good luck
neimad

3 post(y/ów)
August 27, 2017
That's a good gift ^^ How can you ***** for it :)
spiesx

14 post(y/ów)
August 27, 2017
😍😘
Wuzthis

91 post(y/ów)
September 5, 2017
rofl
jsnchmtaotao

2 post(y/ów)
October 15, 2017
Account Username: i24983984

I have always been impressed by the good service offered by your company thus I have downloaded close to 300 cards from your istripper store.

However, recently there is a "Lucky Box" function under "featured", which I am not familiar with and have downloaded 14 cards which I do not want.

Please help remove the following cards from my account and also restore my credits. I hope you will uphold your good standard of service by assisting in this matter so that I will have the confidence to continue buying more credits from your company.

Please remove:

1) SABRISSE / O CAPTAIN
2) VINNA REED / DELICATE FLOWER
3) KALISY / FAVORITE AFFAIR
4) EMMA BROWN / OFFICE TEASE
5) MILA AZUL / DARK SECRET
6) AURELLY REBEL / SOLO
7) LIA TAYLOR / ROUGH SEX
8) ARIANA MARIE / ENCHANTRESS
9) ASHLEY LANE / SHOCK TREATMENT
10) VANESSA MIO / DENIM DELIGHT
11) SYBIL / TROUBLE AND STRIPE
12) KIRA THORN / STUCK BY A THORN
13) RIA RODRIGUEZ / SOLO
14) CARA MELL / ASTOUNDING

I also think that simply stating "Lucky Box" 87.5 points Add to my collection is very misleading, because it caused me to believe that the 87.5 points are free gifts.

In short, I hope that you can help remove the 14 cards that I do not want (downloaded via Lucky Box) and restore my credits. I will continue to support your products if this request is met. Otherwise, I can only stop buying as I have lost money getting cards that I do not want. Thanks
91hebasu

1146 post(y/ów)
October 15, 2017
That lucky box is this weekends sale
Every Friday for a while now they start weekend specials
Kinda random choice of cards but sometimes with a plan

Any time you have something to do with money and/or credits, you need to take it up directly with customer service
Doing it that way will likely get a better and faster response
It's in house and they don't normally work weekends though
Manue
EKIPA
CUSTOMER SERVICE

1049 post(y/ów)
October 16, 2017 (edited)
@jsnchmtaotao Hello, please log a ticket through the customer service or send us an email to [email protected]. Please provide all the details , your username We will get back to you as soon as possible. thank you
***EDIT*** I have just replied to your email

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !