Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

The Download Time SUCKKKKKKKKKKKS

Forum / Kącik nowego użytkownika

desexyvideoclub

108 post(y/ów)
July 31, 2017
Download a show now, get to watch it 5 days later.
97 kigabit per second takes forever litteraly.
What can I do? I have a very fast internet! is there a way to increase download speed?
Wyldanimal

3896 post(y/ów)
July 31, 2017
Try using a VPN service.
What DNS are you using? Try Public Google for DNS 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

Under your member profile you can try either US or UK server,
try the other one from what you have set know.

desexyvideoclub

108 post(y/ów)
August 1, 2017
I appritiate that you try to help but I don't understand much about VPN and DNS. I will try to figure out what you meant so thank you for trying to help me
ckvghduser

253 post(y/ów)
August 1, 2017
I have the highest download speed my Internet Service Provider (Comcast) offers for non-business customers. On some websites, I get great download speed and on others, not so great. Much depends on the website and how they are set up with their servers and network. I get very slow download speeds from iStripper. It used to be faster, but I am guessing with the better quality shows, the file sizes have gotten much larger.

I am allowing Peer to Peer file sharing, so that's not an issue. A single card takes, probably, about 10 to 15 minutes to fully download, which is a while. I just kind of learned to live with it.
POPEYED

1342 post(y/ów)
August 1, 2017 (edited)
Never had any problems here...then again I have all the time in the world (so to speak) so waiting is not really an issue for me 😋
dar2112v

447 post(y/ów)
August 1, 2017
If you have fast internet then something is probably throttling you connect .. try turning off Allow P2P and see if P2P is the problem.
desexyvideoclub

108 post(y/ów)
August 1, 2017
@dar2112v @POPEYED @kvghduser @Wyldanimal
@anyone
Could you please make a test and tell me your download speed for a full 3k show?
stefnev1

4553 post(y/ów)
August 1, 2017 (edited)
Hi @desexyvideoclub,
I'm living in France and I'm using EU server. I can download shows at the maximum speed allowed by my Internet Service Provider in ADSL at 15 Mb/s (about 1,8 MB/s). I don't use P2P.
desexyvideoclub

108 post(y/ów)
August 1, 2017 (edited)
@stefnev1 For me: 10 kigabit - 1.5 megabyte. It is absolutely random and it is on 19 kigabit per second for like 99% of the times, I think that at nights the speed is the lowest. right now I have 194 kigabite per second. I noticed that toggle between server can help. Also, I do a lot of alt+ctrl+delete close re-open istripper which is also helping.

@dar2112v I realized that when I toggle p2p sharing it sometimes helps, thank you for pointing it out.
POPEYED

1342 post(y/ów)
August 3, 2017 (edited)
@dar2112v @POPEYED @kvghduser @Wyldanimal
@anyone
Could you please make a test and tell me your download speed for a full 3k show?

That doesn't make any sense because each show has a different size 😋
tellmewatudo

1 post(y/ów)
August 4, 2017 (edited)
Hello I bought a show naked just now, but the download stops at 30% and it says abandonment, I try to close, re open the software but nothing work, could you do something?
thank you in advance
cordially
desexyvideoclub

108 post(y/ów)
August 4, 2017
@tellmewatudo Most effective solution for me so far: disable p2p sharing.
cncbehrends29

69 post(y/ów)
August 9, 2017
Just get a better internet service router and wifi adapter. I did both and used to get 21mb/s but lately it's only 8-9mb/s and can only download one girl at a time. Thaks Totem...thanks.
desexyvideoclub

108 post(y/ów)
August 12, 2017
@cncbehrends29 Quote "but lately it's only 8-9mb/s and can only download one girl at a time. Thaks Totem...thanks."
Yes, it is very seenable that they are aware of the slow download times that they have swapped it into downloading only one girl at a time to make a single download faster, and even then, the download has been nerfed like you wrote. It is a bit diffrent for video clips and pictures, where you can download more than just one at a time and the overall download is faster. I am happy that now after a week I got all my cards downloaded fully and I hope that they will improve it eventually.
HombreSinSombra

1249 post(y/ów)
August 12, 2017
No idea what affects download speeds but p2p is only for sharing previews/demos. When you buy a card, it downloads directly from Totem's servers, NOT p2p. Don't believe me? Then check with Wyldanimal. He knows this stuff inside out and has already stated this in the past. 👍
POPEYED

1342 post(y/ów)
August 13, 2017
The technology to actually download/upload yourself is out there...somewhere 😶 (just give it time to load)
ronn2007

1 post(y/ów)
September 10, 2017
I have the highest download speed my Internet Service Provider (Comcast) offers for non-business customers. On some websites, I get great download speed and on others, not so great. Much depends on the website and how they are set up with their servers and network. I get very slow download speeds from iStripper. It used to be faster, but I am guessing with the better quality shows, the file sizes have gotten much larger.

I am allowing Peer to Peer file sharing, so that's not an issue. A single card takes, probably, about 10 to 15 minutes to fully download, which is a while. I just kind of learned to live with it.

By the way, i need ca. 3-4 minutes for a Card-download in 3K ?

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !