Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Where is the playlist button/icon

Forum / Kącik nowego użytkownika

lesbianfuck

5 post(y/ów)
May 21, 2017 (edited)
Any one can tell me how to find the playlist(I mean the clip list of one card,not the card play sequences)?Seem there should be another button of playlist besides the catagory icon.But now version there isnt such icon?

So does the function be removed?
Dorsai6

1028 post(y/ów)
May 21, 2017
Sorry, this capability is only enabled if you own 100 or more cards. It doesn't make sense to me, but it's always been that way. Check the users manual it's item 10 on the description of the Girls Page. To make matters worse you must also enable this capability in the Display section of Advanced Setting by clicking the "Display clips list" checkbox. This also seems like overkill to me.

If you have any programming skill you can decode the meaning of each clip from it's file number.

I believe that both of the third party playlist managers (from Starryk and GatoNegro) will list all the clips for you regardless of how many cards you own. I have a somewhat cruder Access database that does the same thing, but it's in beta and has never been used by someone with a small collection.
Rex
EKIPA

365 post(y/ów)
May 22, 2017
@Dorsay I don't think you're right here. There was a limitation a while ago but it has been removed.

When installing the software, it's disabled by default in advanced setting unless the account has 100 cards or less.

It means that for new users, they only have to check the box "Display Clips" in advanced settings.
Dorsai6

1028 post(y/ów)
May 22, 2017 (edited)
@Rex,

If the 100 card requirement was removed, I think you've done a good thing. Since I have more than 100 cards, there is no way I can test this. The users manual should be updated to reflect this change.

It might make sense to eliminate that advanced feature control. I don't think it does much good in simplifying the user interface. It it is retained, there should be a note about it in the users manual.
Wyldanimal

3896 post(y/ów)
May 22, 2017
I can confirm that Bronze level User Only has to place a check mark in the settings Box to enable the Clip List.
lesbianfuck

5 post(y/ów)
May 23, 2017
I've found the function just under settings.Thanks upon

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !