Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

What about hotkeys?

Forum / Kącik nowego użytkownika

desexyvideoclub

108 post(y/ów)
March 15, 2017
Is there a way to add hotkeys other than open close
such as: next model, fullscreen, striptease, next outfit etc?
Marcelml1979

44 post(y/ów)
March 23, 2017
Was wondering about this earlier... i Also want to define some hotkeys... Since i'm to lazy to move my hands from the keyboard to the mouse. I was raised in the DOS era and use the keyboard for most of the tasks... The mouse is nice for some tasks like games but most tasks can be quicker when you know the keyboard commands.... so keyboard FTW
Manue
EKIPA
CUSTOMER SERVICE

1049 post(y/ów)
March 24, 2017
@desexyvideoclub @Marcelml1979 Hi, I have just escalated your request to our developer. Have a lovely weekend : )
desexyvideoclub

108 post(y/ów)
March 26, 2017
@Manue Hell yea, thanks for that, this would be awesome! fullscreen should have hotkeys so that I can play a game while watching without being ***** to toggle between them, also very useful to have one free hand if you know what I mean :D
desexyvideoclub

108 post(y/ów)
March 26, 2017
Also, I think that the most important hotkey for me would be =next model=, since this is the botton I use the most

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !