Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Is there a way to set small size above 60%

Forum / Kącik nowego użytkownika

desexyvideoclub

108 post(y/ów)
March 14, 2017
KIs there a way to overide the 60% maximum in small size? thanks in advance
shodan084

1658 post(y/ów)
March 14, 2017
I'd imagine that would be a larger size.... have you tried large size or fullscreen?
Click the model and she will become bigger... :)
Dorsai6

1028 post(y/ów)
March 14, 2017
At present 60% is the largest allowed in small mode. Rex as said that they are looking into changing this, but there are problems positioning cards in small mode when the scale is large. Many people have asked for this change.
shodan084

1658 post(y/ów)
March 14, 2017
If you turn full size down to just above minimum, you can have a single girl at about 61-75%. Much bigger... :)
desexyvideoclub

108 post(y/ów)
March 15, 2017
@everyone I found a way arround this but it will cost you 200$:
1) Turn off "never go above full screen"
2) get 2nd computer screen and let the smaller one be the main, then ***** the models onto the bigger one: this will show them much bigger. (3-4 on one screen)
Virt4B

454 post(y/ów)
March 15, 2017
@desexyvideoclub
the software like it is let you adjust the size from 10% to 200%. There's no need to change something.

2 monitors with 2 different resolutions will always have problems with many apps.
Wyldanimal

3896 post(y/ów)
March 15, 2017
We have been asking for Small size to be allowed to go to 100% for some time now.
Rex has stated that they will add it to the list, but it is not a priority, and must confirm with the Developer, that it can be done.

Why?
Only in Small Size can you ***** and Drop the Model to a new Position.
Maybe you want the Full Size Model to be On the right Side of your Screen, while you work on windows on the Left side of your Screen.
In this case, you would be using the small mode with 1 girl at a time. On a Wide format screen. You might have 2 girls.
one on the right, and one on the left, while you work on windows in the middle..

If you have Multiple Screens, then you have more room for more than 2 girls at 100% you Might Fit 3 or 4 per Screen.

But members should have an Advance Setting that Allows for Small size to go up to 100%

But you Can't ***** a 100% size Model, there is no room to ***** and Drop!
Yes you can. You Set the size to 20%, ***** and Drop, then adjust the size back to 100%

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !