Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Watching a full nude show

Forum / Kącik nowego użytkownika

i24995535

1 post(y/ów)
February 3, 2017
I bought the full nude show of Mia Malkova - Pink Gem. But I am able to see her nude show only for 7 mins.

I have 2 questions.

1. How to watch her entire nude show?

2. I only want to watch Mia Malkova. Dont wanna c others. How to do it ?
pumpdude48

390 post(y/ów)
February 3, 2017
If you only want her card to play, there are a couple ways to do it depending on how large your collection is.

I see you only have two cards so the easiest way should be to go to "my collection" at the top of the GUI and then dis-able Viola's card by clicking the green "check" mark on her card (turning it red) which will then only allow Mia's card to play.

Click the green "play" arrow on Mia's card.

Doing it this way should also help the GUI to play her card all the way through as well.

Please note that even doing this will not make the GUI play all the clips in each card in numerical order so you may see nudity, then clothed then more nudity as the card plays out. To make the card play totally in order I think you would have to make a playlist with each clip inserted in order manually but am not positive on that since I don't worry about seeing the clips in order myself very much.

I could go on but it's late and what I said above should at least get you started. If you need more just reply and someone will hopefully pick-up where I left off.

Enjoy Mia's card and I hope you like it enough to buy more soon! 😊
spiderman1804

439 post(y/ów)
February 3, 2017
Go to settings.
Activated Advanced settings.
Change Show duration.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !