Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Card featuring Pole dancing?

Forum / Kącik nowego użytkownika

X_true

36 post(y/ów)
October 30, 2016
so are there any cards that feature pole dancing?
UniSteve

10 post(y/ów)
October 30, 2016
You should check the previews, I've found a lot of them with pole dancing
TheEmu

3309 post(y/ów)
October 30, 2016 (edited)
There are a lot of cards that feature clips where the girls are dancing around a pole, but very few that could be called real pole dancing. From memory the most proficient pole dancers are Susie Q, Shabba and Goldie, all of which are quite old cards. There also are a few other cards where the girls show some skill in the art. It has been said that Susie Q (who was I believe an Australian pole dance champion) was unable to give a really good performance because of the limited height of the pole in Totem's studio, and this may well have cramped the style of the other good pole dancers.
stefnev1

4553 post(y/ów)
October 30, 2016
You can add Foxy, she's very athletic with the pole.
HombreSinSombra

1249 post(y/ów)
October 30, 2016
Nekane also has some skills apart from being just awesome ;)
X_true

36 post(y/ów)
November 5, 2016
Nekane also has some skills apart from being just awesome ;)

which card number would that be
HombreSinSombra

1249 post(y/ów)
November 5, 2016 (edited)
All of her non XXX cards feature pole dancing. I'm biased here as I love all her work but pick an outfit you like the look of and buy it. She's an amazing woman :P

Edit: After checking, her 'Ride 'em Cowgirl' card only features 2 pole clips. All the rest have 5 clips except, 'Let's Talk About Sex' which has 6 clips :)

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !