Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
Platoon1930

5 post(y/ów)
July 6, 2016
Comment transféré ma carte sur un ordi portable qui ne reçoi pas internet (en vacances) ?
goldiecharleston

340 post(y/ów)
July 6, 2016 (edited)
You can backup the model contents and restore them to your notebook using an external HDD (there should be the same instructions in French within the help section for troubleshooting>models):

I want to back up my model files

In order to back up your models, please follow the process below : For PC: - Please right click on the systray icon - Select 'options' - Click the 'settings' icon and tick 'advanced settings' - navigate to "data management" section - press "change storage location" : it will bring you where the models are stored, Copy the path for the models folder then navigate to it from your browser, then copy the folder and paste it where you want to back it up. For MAC: - Please open the software - Click on the "Finder" Application - Find "Application" tab and then click on it - Find the application and right click the application - Select ?Open Interface? - Click the 'settings' icon and tick 'advanced settings' - navigate to "data management" section - press "change storage location" : it will bring you where the models are stored, Copy the path for the models folder then navigate to it from your browser, then copy the folder and paste it where you want to back it up.
Rex
EKIPA

365 post(y/ów)
July 6, 2016
Vous ne pouvez pas transferer les cartes d'un ordinateur à l'autre. Il faut télécharger les cartes depuis votre ordinateur portable, cela continuera à fonctionner une fois hors connection en vacances.
Platoon1930

5 post(y/ów)
July 6, 2016
Merci beaucoup Rex
Platoon1930

5 post(y/ów)
July 6, 2016
Merci 2GALEMENT à GOlDIECHARLESTON
goldiecharleston

340 post(y/ów)
July 6, 2016
de rein

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !