Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

HD content crappy & restrictions suckz  

Forum / Kącik nowego użytkownika

PeteX

7 post(y/ów)
March 10, 2016 (edited)
I primary installed+purchased (!) virtuagirl for Kyla Cole & Aria cards.
And what happens after purchasing the first credits? Such a message: "You need to be at least a GOLD member to purchase this special card. To become a GOLD member, simply collect 40 cards of your choice and enjoy our "VirtuaGirl Classic" shows."

😛 Wow 😛 , Totem first takes yours money and after doing so the shop interface tells you what "modells you have to buy first --> to get this or that model". This really suckz!

About the so called "HD quality":
I understand if old 480p content may look poor, but HD content?
http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/view/720lvupbkf0gy.jpg

http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/720lvupbkf0gy.jpg

On the left side Aleta 720p HD -the (blury) qualtiy is not any great but "ok"
On the right side Aria 720p HD - this is for sure NOT "ok" for HD content"
Look on her legs and so on, it has really ugly edge "jaggies". 😛😛😛
The HD content looks like coming from a 20year old DOS game without any (edge) Anti aliasing.
If the Aria content would be labbled as 480p low quality, I would not moan around - but it seems you simply label + charge everything as HD content and it is for sure NOT any HD content.

Dont get me wrong, the Virtuagirl idea and how the girls strip are great - but the "so called HD" image quality is really a bad joke and that new users did not have acess to all models is just one more anyoing thing.
KatzPaw

396 post(y/ów)
March 10, 2016
I see you have Viola in 3k, good choice. I'm sorry that Aria's shows from 2008 are disappointing on modern displays, but adult hd content was not a common thing then.
Wyldanimal

3896 post(y/ów)
March 10, 2016
classic shows are NOT meant for first time users.
These are very OLD shows recorded on tapes long ago.... Many LONG TIME members requested them..
thus the name "Classics"
only for the Serious Collector who wants the re-live the Old shows and doesn't care they are not HD.
they even come with a disclaimer to them.
"VirtuaGirl Classic cards are republication of VirtuaGirl2 girls produced between 1999 and 2006.
Although they have been remastered from original tapes for a better resolution and frame rate (450 pixels of height versus 320 for VG2 and 25 frames per second versus 10) they are NOT IN HD and are intended for collectors only. Each card bundles 5 outfits from a girl, 5 photo sets and a couple of bonus videos."

by the way
HD Means 720 Lines of resolution.
All of totem's content labeled as HD is at least 720p

MASK's All shows were recorded against a blue Screen, then a MASK is applied to CUT out the Model.
Older Shows used an older technology ( current at that time ), and the results are, That Still images display some jagged edges. Much Less Noticed in Motion.
They are Still HD 720 lines of resolution, but they do not have any Anti aliasing. ( It was current Masking technology at the time. )

the Newest cards are UHD or 3K.
these are what you should be looking at to see the current technology.

Comparing cards produced 8-9 years ago, of course it's not current technology.
the Video Equipment Didn't get Better till around 2010.
Cards produced after 2010 are much better.
New Video Equipment also came out in 2011.
Most of the cards from 2011 on, are being re-processed to Full HD or 1080p

And of Course, now the cards are filmed in 4K resolution this started in 2014, they are all Maked with a 3K sticker. Filimed in 4K, released in 3K for current Screens.

PeteX

7 post(y/ów)
March 10, 2016 (edited)
classic shows are NOT meant for first time users.
Thats fine, but the website did not tell that you need first to buy 40 other model cards to get access to any Kyla cole card.
You get this information just AFTER placing the payment if you try to buy a Kyla card and thats bad Adult bussiness behavoiur, because thats somehow similar to the "old school" XXX Circle Jerk Websites where the surfers need at first to "click & buy" zillions other things to get the pic, vid or whatever so.
I'm sorry that Aria's shows from 2008 are disappointing on modern displays, but adult hd content was not a common thing then.
Old shows and doesn't care they are not HD.
All of totem's content labeled as HD is at least 720p

The Kyla Cole cards are labelled as 480p and I would never expect HD in such a case
But again: The Aria clips are labelled as HD and it is not "true HD"
Or do you really think, if you would take any old SVCD and just resize/upscale it without any further image postprocessing too 1080p that you could ever seriously advertise or sale this as "true HD movie"? Sry, but for me it seems more that they were just too lazy to process/render some stuff new and in such cases they should not advertise such poor low Res. content as "HD" if it is not "true HD".

Let us be honest, there is also a 480p Aria xvid trailer in the cards download area and even the quality from their old xvid (!) clip is better than the so called "Virtuagirl HD clip" stuff. Sad, but true.
HombreSinSombra

1249 post(y/ów)
March 10, 2016
@PeteX:

The bonus videos are not made the same way as the cards. They are recorded with decent quality video equipment and can easily be converted to AVI, MP4, Xvid or whatever. The cards are currently made in a different way with a 4K camera and a bluescreen background. The post production team have to actually downsize the resolution to be usable by just about everyone.

We can't compare the bonus vids to the card clips. They go thru a totally different process.

Also, you just joined when Totem are in the middle of making a major change to their software/product. If you stick around in the forums, read a few more recent posts in different areas, you'll see how much goodness comes out of iStripper!
Welcome to the community! :)
cdub87

397 post(y/ów)
March 10, 2016 (edited)
As wild animal stated these cards were state of the art when they were released. I will say it looks better on the older software. Are you using the new istripper software or what version of VGHD? Also what is your resolution?
Also I don't know how to say this without sounding bad but if I was new users I would steer clear of cards 660 and under. Back then when a 720p resolution montior was common place these clips didn't have the stretching issue we have now. Maybe totem can apply a retro label to these cards. Back then they were awesome but now they do feel dated and underselved.
Wyldanimal

3896 post(y/ów)
March 11, 2016
Sorry if you misunderstand what is HD?

HD = 720P
Full HD = 1080P
UHD = 3K and up

Just because you think HD = 1080P does not Make the HD cards False.

None of the HD cards are Upscaled from a lower Format.
Please don't suggest otherwise.
The Aria clips are labelled as HD and it is not "true HD"
Or do you really think, if you would take any old SVCD and just resize/upscale it without any further image postprocessing too 1080p that you could ever seriously advertise or sale this as "true HD movie"?
There is no False advertizing here. No bait and switch.
Totem is one of, if not the most, reputable business in the adult entertainment sector.

Ever Card Labeled as HD, is HD, and was Recorded in HD or Better.

I do understand your point of view, about older cards not looking as good on new screens.
Can not say any differently.
( play them on a full screen scene file and they are much better. )
but not looking good on a newer screen, that does not make them, not HD.

Hang around. browse the forums...
glad you gave it a try.
sorry the 1st experience wasn't as expected.

Totem really is a great company that does care about its customer.

cdub87

397 post(y/ów)
March 11, 2016
Stretched was the wrong word but I have noticed the new software has made the other older cards look worse than the source files are. I think the software is trying to correct the "jaggies" too aggressively now and it is giving some of the older clips the frizzy look instead of the smooth look they use to have but wasn't as sharp. I know Predator Ultimate Edition is one cause where software enhances were used to the point it alterated the original look and grainyness of the movie. Everything had a plastic smoothness to it. On the other hand the new clips look razor sharp and crispness is excellent. Maybe a balance can be found for a happy medium?
PeteX

7 post(y/ów)
March 11, 2016 (edited)
There is no False advertizing here.
Please visit (logged off) the following card page: http://www.virtuagirl.eu/collectionSet.php?cardId=d0010
Ok, as unregistered user add now the card to basket --> a new window will pop up next that you have first to download virtuagirl software for getting access. Ok, now install the VG software and once you paid ..... Surprise, surprise - you will not get acess to any Kyla Cole cards as long you do not buy 40 other model cards.

Is this any serious?
Certainly not, because they do not mention it on the card description page.
Imo, Totem should give us the Kyla cards (or refund) if we registered + paid $$$ in the believe to get the item.
Also I don't know how to say this without sounding bad but if I was new users I would steer clear of cards 660 and under. you'll see how much goodness comes out of iStripper!
My monitor Res @1280x1024, the installed software is virtuagirls 1.2.0.84. I am not sure, but i guess another software will not change much if the content is simply like it is.
You mentioned Istripper, well - I personally prefer mostly the big boob models (like Charly Atwell, Denise Milani and so on). Virtuagirl seems be limited with such content and didnt have any big boob models (like Scoreland, PinUp Files or so). So how will it be with istripper, did it have (more) big boob content or still the same modells like VG?
lsmithiii

37 post(y/ów)
March 11, 2016 (edited)
@PetteX I think you may have a point about the purchasing process. Totem has stated somewhere that it is their intent to not have classic cards viewable by new users. I tried the experiment you suggested. Classics do not show in the girl store. However if you look at the other cards tab a girl who has both Hd and classic content, her classic cards will be shown there.

As for the quality of the old cards they where in HD clearly labled 720P and as Wild Animal said there have been many iterations of quality changes over the years. Rex has said many times that he is concerned about the new user experence, and perception so the team might want to develop a labeling system that points out the different quality standards they have gone through.
lsmithiii

37 post(y/ów)
March 11, 2016
@PeteX I would also recomend you try the Alpha release of Istripper. One of the cool new features there is the ability to choose previews to dowload. With the version you are currently using what previews you have access to is random.
PeteX

7 post(y/ów)
March 11, 2016 (edited)
I tried the experiment you suggested. Classics do not show in the girl store.
Yes, thats right - Kyla cards still show up in the website. Certainly as new user you think, whatever the offical Virtuagirl website shows & offers is what you (can) get. So you install the software and after the payment, you have to realize that you dont get any Kyla Cole for the bucks. (:- At last they advertise on their website some Models that you cant get, access or find inside the software.
I would also recomend you try the Alpha release of Istripper.
Whats the url from istripper and the software?

Wyldanimal

3896 post(y/ów)
March 11, 2016 (edited)
PeteX - 2 hour(s) ago
Yes, thats right - Kyla cards still show up in the website.

I tried your test. Logged out. Visit the site as a New user.
visit the Girls Store.
Classics do NOT show up in the List of cards..
But If I used the Model Drop down and go through the List.
Then the Classic card is there on the list..

I visit the Card Page. See it Cost's one credit...
Click on Buy.

I'm Prompted to Install the Software and create an Account.

I go back to the Card page and Click on Buy.
Now I am told that I must be Gold member befor I can Purchase the Card.

So Far I have Not Paid for Anything.
But Yes... perhaps there is a Flaw in the Web Site... the Classics should NOT be on the Drop down List, Unless you are already a Gold Member...

But you Can't buy the Classics until you are gold. It will not process your order, nore take your money.

I will report the Issue to the Dev Team.

PeteX

7 post(y/ów)
March 11, 2016 (edited)
@Wyldanimal
I Agree in nearly all off this, but not in the following:
So Far I have Not Paid for Anything

The steps were:
1.) I found (via Google) the VirtuaGirl Kyla Cole page
2.) I installed the software + purchased money to get the necessery card credits
3.) I go as registered member () now back to the website and (only on this point with credits) you get the message: "This card is only for Gold Members"

You are right that they dont charge for displaying this joky message, but the money is no longer in yours pocket - because it is now bound as virtual credits in their VG software!

Certainly you can now argue, I could simply pick any other model card so that the credits are not ***** - and obvisously I will do that --- but honestly, would you like to convert real money into virtual money to get "content by chance" ? This at last like if you purchase money (in the believe) to get Crysis3 and steam would tell you later/after ("converting money to virtual credits") that you are only legit to download Far Cry3 or whatever so. This may be nice too, but at last not what you originally paid for.

lsmithiii

37 post(y/ów)
March 12, 2016
Here is the link for the Alpha release. It is an early release of some of the changes the dev team is making to the software. Normally I wouldn't recomend an alpha or Beta release to a new user but this one is pretty stable. There are some issues with some of the old features and some of the new features but you shouldn't have trouble with crashes and the like.
http://www.virtuagirl.com/forumPost.php?foId=4&ftId=32288
Nie masz uprawnień do przeglądania tego tematu
I'm sorry you had a bad first experence with the software we all know and love here. With Wildanimal contactly the Dev team on your behalf I hope they come to some relolution that you are happy with. I have used Totem Virtualgirl for quite some time and am quite happy with it. I hope you stick around and find the product as enjoyable as the rest of us do.
KatzPaw

396 post(y/ów)
March 12, 2016
I'm just curious @PeteX how is the Viola Show for you? From what you were looking for in the breast department she sounds like she'd fit the bill.
PeteX

7 post(y/ów)
March 12, 2016 (edited)
Viola is sweet and if she would have some hairs down below, she would be even better - but seems still the old Classic Stars like Aria are not fully shaved.;-)
However, if I have to rate the clips, imo Arias Sex service clip is the best, her striptease, movements and interactions with the camera looks most authentic/Professional.
I would rate:
Aria Sex Service (10/10)
Viola Relaxing bath (8/10)
Aletta (6/10)
I'm sorry you had a bad first experence with the software we all know and love here.
Let me say it in this way: The Aria show is so great , that I will no longer moan about the image quality. 😄 But this very strange "buying problem" with Kylas cards, is a different thing: The German Virtuagirl site guaranties full access to the Kyla Cole content if you register.
I have registered + credits = Totem should give me now a working download link for the Kyla show.
This should not be a difficult task, the question is still - did they care about their customers?
Well however, let us wait and see what the customer service will say during the next days.
I hope they will work out a fair solution.

celine
EKIPA

1847 post(y/ów)
March 14, 2016
PeteX please read my PM
PeteX

7 post(y/ów)
March 15, 2016
They worked out a quick and fair solution.
Everything is fine, now
Thank you :)
lsmithiii

37 post(y/ów)
March 16, 2016 (edited)
Glad to hear it.

It looks like the holes in the system that allowed a new user to see clasic cards still exist. Hopefully the developement team will close them. So far 3 have been mentioned in this thread.
1) going directly to the page from a search engine URL.
2) the other cards tab of a model who has both HD and Clasic content.
3) the models pulled down tab in the girl store.
i25158363

1 post(y/ów)
April 8, 2017
Here is the link for the Alpha release. It is an early release of some of the changes the dev team is making to the software. Normally I wouldn't recomend an alpha or Beta release to a new user but this one is pretty stable. There are some issues with some of the old features and some of the new features but you shouldn't have trouble with crashes and the like. 
http://www.virtuagirl.com/forumPost.php?foId=4&ftId=32288
Nie masz uprawnień do przeglądania tego tematu
I'm sorry you had a bad first experence with the software we all know and love here. With Wildanimal contactly the Dev team on your behalf I hope they come to some relolution that you are happy with. I have used Totem Virtualgirl for quite some time and am quite happy with it. I hope you stick around and find the product as enjoyable as the rest of us do.

They worked out a quick and fair solution.
Everything is fine, now
Thank you :)

Manue
EKIPA
CUSTOMER SERVICE

1049 post(y/ów)
April 10, 2017
@i25158363 Hi, can you please provide more details ? Have you encountered any issues ? If so, please log a ticket through the customer service, Thank you : )

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !