Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

I did not come coupons payment web mani

Forum / Kącik nowego użytkownika

Nevaznokto

1 post(y/ów)
November 9, 2015
someone tell me where to go
HombreSinSombra

1249 post(y/ów)
November 9, 2015 (edited)
Hahaha! Careful, buddy. Someone might just tell you where to go!

Can you try to say that a little more clearly, please? I don't understand your question :/
HombreSinSombra

1249 post(y/ów)
November 9, 2015 (edited)
I've tried to figure out your problem from the little that you've posted. If I'm right, you tried to buy some credits and the transaction failed for some reason. If that's what happened, you need to report this to customer services.

Click on the help tab at the top of the screen. On the page that opens, look just below the top line and you'll see customer services, next to the FAQ button. Then you can report your problem from there :)

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !