Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Adorable Tiffany Diamond!

Forum / Kącik nowego użytkownika

Sunshinelovers

3 post(y/ów)
August 27, 2015 (edited)
I can't find Tiffany Diamond in VirtuaGirls store. Have she been removed?
91hebasu

1146 post(y/ów)
August 28, 2015
Sorry, I don't recall Tiffany Diamond ever being here.

I don't remember the names of all the girls that were here back in the original VG, Stripsaver & VG2 days though. A limited number of the VG2 cards have been remastered as Classic cards. As far as I know, she's not among them.

Or........
Where you thinking she was a model in the VGHD lineup ??
shodan084

1658 post(y/ów)
August 28, 2015 (edited)
Did a quick search...

Does not seem to be listed in the store currently. So my guess is; withdrawn...

I'd also suggest NOT downloading anything from that page. It's not very safe...

Link removed - It's a Trojan Installer.
91hebasu

1146 post(y/ów)
August 28, 2015
Thanks for finding that shodan.

That explains why I don't recall her being here. That was way back in the original Virtuagirl days.

It's not that her cards were removed or withdrawn. Only a limited number were able to be saved and remastered. She's just not among the ones they could save. Unfortunately.

If I remember correctly, the tech back then had them using a media that ended up degrading over time. Tape, I think. There were alot of losses when they went back to try to save it all on new media.

The cameras they currently have might be using Solid State Drives. That's only a guess though. I won't claim to be a techy type person.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !