Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Windows 10 supportet?

Forum / Kącik nowego użytkownika

MonsteR

21 post(y/ów)
August 6, 2015
Hello,

is the VG Software working with Windows 10?

Thx,
EffortlessFury

19 post(y/ów)
August 6, 2015
Yes it is working with windows 10..

Some users have experienced ***** bugs, but nothing major has been reported yet (that I know of anyway).
http://www.deskbabes.com/forumPost.php?foId=4&ftId=30892
Nie masz uprawnień do przeglądania tego tematu

This is a link to a brief post about how to get around the login issue that some users have experienced after upgrading their OS's.
jununger

1250 post(y/ów)
August 7, 2015
@TEAM
Time to update the website...

"This website is viewable with any browser. The software is designed for Windows (XP/Vista/Seven & 8) on PC and OSX (10.6 and above) on Mac."

It does however also work on Windows 10... =)
Manue
EKIPA
CUSTOMER SERVICE

1049 post(y/ów)
August 7, 2015
@jununger userProfile.php?usLogin=jununger Thanks : ) We will update these details asap ;
OutlawJoseyWales

1 post(y/ów)
August 25, 2015
How about the screensaver....I've been using Windows 10 since the tech preview was first released and the screensaver has not worked since then. Am I missing something?
pb202

2 post(y/ów)
August 30, 2015
I am having problems with windows 10. It wont let me log in.
pb202

2 post(y/ów)
August 30, 2015
I had to reset my password. It's workinf great now.
DizzieDawgie

1 post(y/ów)
September 4, 2015
I have Windows 10 and a fresh install of VirtuaGirl, but the "Start at boot" option isn't working. Everytime I restart my computer I have to manually launch VirtuaGirl.
darqmarq81

2 post(y/ów)
September 9, 2015
I installed VG on my win 8 laptop then upgraded to Win 10 and the program still seems to be running fine!

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !