Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Currency problem: no RUR, only USD now?

Forum / Kącik nowego użytkownika

archer1234567890

10 post(y/ów)
December 18, 2014
Coming back after linux times, I noticed that there are only USD buying options now. Is the RUB option disabled?

Вернулся из под линухов, и удивился, что теперь нет покупки за рубли. Пробовал заходить с телефона, тоже самое. Оператор - йота. Неужели теперь всё только за доллары?

42 post(y/ów)
December 22, 2014
Yeah, just noticed it too. Wanted to buy some more creds. The final amount i have to spend in RUR is like ~7 times up higher now. No way i am paying that much, sorry VG ^^
archer1234567890

10 post(y/ów)
December 25, 2014
They even added Yandex payment option. Maybe they will make a glorious rouble return?

42 post(y/ów)
December 25, 2014
Yeah, that was the result of my negotiations thru the ticket system. Not sure they agree to the true return tho ^^
archer1234567890

10 post(y/ów)
December 25, 2014
On the bright side, VG app totally evolved, adding all new stuff. Now we just need a proper linux version, which will never happen.
Rex
EKIPA

365 post(y/ów)
December 26, 2014
Due to changes in Webmoney internal policy, we had to make a transition to a new type of integration.

Unfortunately this new integration (via PayMaster24) does not allow us to charge our customers in RUB (unless we open a company in russia...). We're working on the issue with WebMoney, meanwhile, if you want to use Webmoney to purchase our products, you need to exchanged WMR to WMZ or WME before buying as we can only accept USD and EUR.

We also added the Yandex payment option (though epoch).

I know it's the worse time to switch to USD only for Russian customers with the RUB going down, but we Webmoney lest us no other choice.

We're actively looking for another third party biller in RUB or find an agreement with Webmoney without opening a company in russia.
archer1234567890

10 post(y/ów)
December 26, 2014 (edited)
@Rex I see, it's so much deeper problem than I expected. With these USD and crude oil jumparounds Russian law ***** severe changes. That might be the case.
Also, even using Yandex, the prices are still dollar-level.

Thanks anyway, I hope you guys will find a workaround and make everything as it was before again. Thanks for what you do!

P.S. *nix version of VGHD any time soon? Or at least player module?

42 post(y/ów)
January 12, 2015
I want to buy new cards, but ran out of creds.

Totem, any news? ^^
archer1234567890

10 post(y/ów)
January 26, 2015
Memento mori

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !