Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

What is going on with VirtuaGirl??

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

SimWarlock

210 post(y/ów)
November 18, 2014
After all we all know who your favorite is harsie. It's too bad they can't get her back,at least for one more set.
cxsn

156 post(y/ów)
November 18, 2014
I'm looking forward to this. I agree with ChaoticEvil's comment about makeup. Dorcel does a great job with them. I hope all these models can perform well. Some of the models who are on VG and in Dorcel films are beautiful but don't dance too well. But those who are upcoming look awesome.

Savage3x

26 post(y/ów)
November 18, 2014
so how can i get that skin?
cxsn

156 post(y/ów)
November 18, 2014
Cindy Dollar seems to be in a lot of Dorcel films. Maybe she will make a comeback ;)
harshie

184 post(y/ów)
November 18, 2014
Thanks for the thought SimWarlock, but I don't think Ting was popular enough with other members for Totem to even consider more cards from her.

:(
ChaoticEvil

199 post(y/ów)
November 18, 2014
@harshie, i checked you site and i like it really. Ting in 3k would have been awesome. But ist an old question and begging for more asian here .. may be they can get Katsumi?

who knows ...
Yukimura18

21 post(y/ów)
November 18, 2014
where can i get the dorcel skin ?
Barley

81 post(y/ów)
November 18, 2014
Dorcel is a great producer and he has the most beautiful girls in the industry, also I like new design of cards better than the old but that 3K sign must go, its not needed there at all :)
SimWarlock

210 post(y/ów)
November 18, 2014
you may already have it just not knowing where to access it. Go to your advances tab on the down-loader and click on change skin then look for it under dorcel
Savage3x

26 post(y/ów)
November 18, 2014
nope. its not there...i only have the basics skins and some of my own...
HombreSinSombra

1249 post(y/ów)
November 18, 2014 (edited)
Well this is weird! After just reading this last post, I find that I have this Marc Dorcel skin too! I didn't do anything to add it or download it. So how did it get there?

MOD: as this is for VG nudity only, this pic is removed. Ullubu's pic was covered by him and is enough to illustrate the topic.
SimWarlock

210 post(y/ów)
November 18, 2014
It may have been in the Beta .48 if you were trying it out or Savage hasn't upgraded yet
rene22

35 post(y/ów)
November 18, 2014
Thanx answer Vixen:).
HombreSinSombra

1249 post(y/ów)
November 18, 2014
@SimWarlock: You are probably correct, my friend. However, a few posts up, Celine said that this was not intended for VG members. I quote:

"This skin is for them only, to propose their stripping girls to their clients. It won't be proposed to VirtuaGirl members.

Celine"

Don't get me wrong, this is no big deal for me. It's just a little strange how it slipped into the software when it wasn't intended for us in the first place. Human error, methinks! And some people still think Artificial Intelligence will be perfect ;) Hehehe!
Ullubu

746 post(y/ów)
November 18, 2014 (edited)
@HombreSinSombra

I'm still wondering why I have this skin too (I am not a client of Dorcel) and I think SimWarlock is right, because this skin apeared after I installed the .48 beta.

P.S.
you should censor your picture, because in this part of the forum isn't nudity allowed, I think.

P.P.S.
After installing beta .50 the Dorcel skin doesn't work anymore, but the folder 'dorcel' of the skin is still there; renaming the folder and the skin works again.
HombreSinSombra

1249 post(y/ów)
November 18, 2014
At the top of this page, it clearly states that nudity from VirtuaGirl content is allowed :) Technically, the image probably comes from Marc Dorcel. Since it is included in our new VG software, then I guess it's ok! But thanks for reminding us all of what we can post and where. I'm trying my best to be a good boy now ;)
notdeadyet

143 post(y/ów)
November 18, 2014
top of page reads

"
Forum > Everything about VirtuaGirls > What is going on with VirtuaGirl??
Creating new topics or posting in this category is restricted to bronze members (you need to have at least one girl in your collection to post). Categories "New User Corner" and "Problems, Bugs & Fixes" are open for posting to all users with at least 1 card or 1 credit. Nudity from VirtuaGirl's content only please.
"
Savage3x

26 post(y/ów)
November 19, 2014
i have the Version 1.2.0.48, may be i have to check P2P... i will try it.
JonC001

1483 post(y/ów)
November 19, 2014
I also do not have the skin. Never added after any updating while I had the version 1.2.0.48. I now have version 1.2.0.50 and still no skin.
(of course I have skins, just not that one)
HombreSinSombra

1249 post(y/ów)
November 19, 2014
From Ullubu:

'P.P.S.
After installing beta .50 the Dorcel skin doesn't work anymore, but the folder 'dorcel' of the skin is still there; renaming the folder and the skin works again. '

Yep, I did the same thing. It is still there :) Possibly it only came in .48 version from the Euro server which I always use? I also downloaded from the VG site, Not DB. Could that be where the differences are?
petedrew666

3 post(y/ów)
November 19, 2014
I haven't got this new skin either, I've the usual one's you get from VirtuaGirl and Deskbabes plus a new virtuaGirl one as well as a few I got from CyberVixen but no Mark Dorcel skin, i even downloaded the software of both VirtuaGirl and DeskBabes again and i still didn't get it.
Hemingford

178 post(y/ów)
November 19, 2014
I have this new Dorcel skin for my software. I never asked for it but I like it...very much! ;-)
MacNK7

29 post(y/ów)
November 25, 2014
I normally do not post, but I feel in this case I would because I agree with Harshie. I like the consistency of the cards' look prior to the changes (3k box, etc). I feel they can advertise Marc Dorcel or 3k in other areas of the software without making the cards drastically different. I thought it was something that only bothered me, but it's clear not everyone is a fan.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !