Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

Wyldanimal

3869 post(y/ów)
May 22, 2023 (edited)
A couple of other demos of VFB

VFB - Visual Feed Back
https://wyldanimal.com/videos/VFB-003.mp4

https://wyldanimal.com/videos/VFB-002.mp4

the app
https://wyldanimal.com/files/VFB.zip

usage:
optional: run a video ( youtube fullscreen in the background )
https://youtu.be/t6jlhqNxRYk
start the VFB app

ReSizing the APP:
Clicking and ***** within 30 pixels inside of the 4 corners allow the sizing of that corner
Moving the App window around:
Clicking and ***** more than 30 pixels from an Edge allows Moving of the entire app
Change the update speed:
Clicking within 30 pixels of an edge, alters the update speed of the captured frames.
bottom edge = slow
top edge = medium
left edge = fast
right edge = max speed
(always move the mouse pointer outside of the app window to allow the timed updates to take place )
( when the mouse is inside the app window, updates are random )
( when moving the window, updates are as fast as possible )
Quit - Close the App:
DOUBLE click in the app window to close it.

How to Video:
https://wyldanimal.com/videos/VFB_How_to.mp4

How does it work?
My app is invisible with an invisible image on it.
When it opens, you can't see it.
It takes a Screen Capture of the primary display. ( only works on the primary display for now.. )
it then Pastes the screen capture in to the image on the app and sizes it to fit.
So now the App has a smaller image of what was on the Primary screen.
but now you can see the app and this smaller image.

It now takes a new screen capture, which now includes this smaller image of the 1st screen capture.
it then Pastes this captured Image into the App Image and sizes it to fit.
So now the Image has both the screen image and the 1st smaller screen image in it.
This is repeated over and over again, each time creating a new smaller image
and this I call Visual Feed Back.

Something to try:
You can Manually do this with an Image editing app.
take a screen capture.
open you image editing app, but don't make it full screen
leave a border around it, so you can see some of your desktop in the area around the border.
Now past the screen capture in your image editor
Max the pasted image to fit in the app window.
So you now have a smaller version in the editor of your 1st screen capture.

Now take a new Screen capture, and Past it into the editor.
Repeat a few times..
See how the Image resembles the Visual Feed Back.
Wyldanimal

3869 post(y/ów)
May 22, 2023 (edited)
Quick update
I've added the ability to record and playback Movement - Motion Loops
Hold down the right mouse button and Move the window around to record the motion.
when you let go of the right mouse button, the recorded movements are played back.

to stop and erase the recorded movements, just Right Click in the app window.
You are then ready to record a new motion path.

here is a demo
https://wyldanimal.com/videos/VFB-Record-playback-motion-loops.mp4

link to the updated app ( version 4.0.0.0)
https://wyldanimal.com/files/VFB.zip

note: your security app might flag this as not safe,
that's because I'm an independent developer, with No Reputation, so most security apps, will flag it as an unknown app from an unknown source with no Cloud history.

you may have to tell you security app to allow it.
EverthangForever

2432 post(y/ów)
ComteDracula

1252 post(y/ów)
May 23, 2023
Thank you so much @EverthangForever. 😊

Merci beaucoup @EverthangForever. 😊
Socialhazard

1145 post(y/ów)
May 24, 2023
@Calgon

Love the ballons, a nice twist for a swing clip scene. 👍 😎

@EverthangForever

Awesome. Keep 'em coming. 👍 😎
EverthangForever

2432 post(y/ów)
May 24, 2023
@ComteDracula & @Socialhazard thanks for the encouragement
& thanks @Calgon for continuing to experiment so well 😊👍

@ComteDracula & @Socialhazard merci pour les encouragements
Merci @Calgon de continuer à expérimenter si bien 😊👍
Calgon

321 post(y/ów)
May 24, 2023
Love the ballons, a nice twist for a swing clip scene.

Thanks @Socialhazard. Some folks had said they don't watch swing clips, maybe this will change their minds.
Calgon

321 post(y/ów)
May 24, 2023
thanks @Calgon for continuing to experiment so well

Thanks @EverthangForever - there's other stuff coming but I'm finding it difficult to find the time at the moment.
Wyldanimal

3869 post(y/ów)
ComteDracula

1252 post(y/ów)
May 28, 2023 (edited)
Thanks @EverthangForever and @Wyldanimal.

Is it dangerous for my GPU that the temperature goes up to 84°c with certain scenes, and stays at that level? Obviously in these situations the GPU is used at 100%. In these situations, I don't let the scene run for long. This also happens with lower-resolution cards, as for example with Asley Robbins - Hard Rock (720p), for scene ET-FG061A and also for scene ET-FGA048. As I usually notice with this kind of scene, the FPS is around 32-36 and the render latency for these two scenes is 88 ms, and depending on the girl, can be 100ms and more.

Another thing: according to NVIDIA's Performance Overlay, it's always written N/A for fan speed. Is this "normal"?

Merci @EverthangForever et @Wyldanimal.

Est-ce dangereux pour mon GPU que la température monte jusqu'à 84°c avec certaines scènes, et se maintienne à ce niveau ? Évidemment dans ces situations le GPU est utilisé à 100%. Dans ces situations je ne laisse pas la scène fonctionner longtemps. Cela arrive aussi avec des cartes à plus basse résolution, comme par exemple avec Asley Robbins - Hard Rock (720p), pour la scène ET-FG061A et aussi pour la scène ET-FGA048. Comme je le remarque habituellement avec ce genre de scènes les FPS sont autour de 32-36 et le render Latency passe pour ces deux scènes de 88 ms et peut aller selon les filles autour de 100ms et plus.

Autre chose il est toujors écrit N/A pour la vitesse du ventilateur, selon Performance Overlay de NVIDIA. Est-ce "normal" ?
Wyldanimal

3869 post(y/ów)
May 28, 2023
84c ahh, your GPU is just warming up. That's about a Normal Temp for a GPU..
Pushed to the limits, Modern GPU can reach 110c and still run fine.
Below 90c is a normal range.
ComteDracula

1252 post(y/ów)
May 28, 2023
OK thanks @Wyldanimal. And for the speed of my fan, I do not understand that it is always written N/A?

Is it also normal that the latency rate is high and the FPS lower with these scenes that use 100% of my GPU, which can sometimes cause slight jerks in the movement of the girls?

OK merci @Wyldanimal. Et pour la vitesse de mon ventilateur, je ne comprend pas qu'il soit toujours écrit N/A ?

Est-ce normal aussi que le taux de latence soit élevé et les FPS plus basse avec ces scènes qui utilise 100 % de mon GPU, ce qui peut parfois causé de légères saccades dans le mouvement des filles. ?
TheEmu

3309 post(y/ów)
May 28, 2023 (edited)
Is it also normal that the latency rate is high and the FPS lower with these scenes that use 100% of my GPU, which can sometimes cause slight jerks in the movement of the girls?

If you have 100% GPU (orCPU) usage then you should certainly expect some degree of jerkiness. That 100% figure will be the average over some period (rounded to the nearest displayed digit so maybe it's as low as 99.5%). During that period the usage will vary having peaks and troughs. If on a slightly faster system those peaks would exceed 100% of the capabilities of your GPU this will cause your GPU to lag. If the delay caused by this lag can not be eliminated before the next end of frame then there will be some stuttering or jerkiness. Being so heavily loaded will also make it sensitive to other things that are happening on your system due to competition for resources. (In reality, of course, things will be more complicated than that).

You can get, and I have seen, the same effect in any hard real time system and in many soft real time systems if the processor loading is low near the start of frame but has a high peak near the end of frame. I have seen it even when the average processor loading was low, less than 50%, and can in theory occur when the loading is very low.
ComteDracula

1252 post(y/ów)
May 28, 2023
Thanks @TheEmu for the clarifications in link to my questioning. 😊

Merci @TheEmu pour les clarifications en lien à mon questionnement. 😊
mkst

79 post(y/ów)
May 28, 2023
@ComteDracula What GPU? Is it a notebook PC?
ComteDracula

1252 post(y/ów)
May 28, 2023 (edited)
@mkst GPU is my Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card, 3GB, on my desktop PC.

@mkst GPU c'est ma carte graphique Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060, 3GB, sur mon PC de bureau.
mkst

79 post(y/ów)
May 29, 2023
@ComteDracula
GPU is my Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card, 3GB, on my desktop PC.
It does have a fan, so yeah, weird the overlay reports fan speed N/A. Maybe double-check GeForce Experience software and drivers are up-to-date.

Could also check fan speed with other software, like hwinfo.com, as a check that the issue is with NVIDIA software/drivers.
I'd personally visually verify the GPU fan is spinning.

94C is GTX 1060 max temp spec.

So, while 84C is below the max temp spec, that's pretty toasty. I suppose it's normal while running demanding graphics relative to your GPU capability.

GTX 1060 was released August 18th, 2016 - 7 years is pretty old in technology time.
Wyldanimal

3869 post(y/ów)
May 29, 2023
ComteDracula

1252 post(y/ów)
May 29, 2023
@mkst, thank you for your reply.

I checked with hwinfo and the fan speed of my GPU goes up and down depending on the scene.

For example, in scene ET-FG061A, the fan spun up to a peak of 2139 rpm.

My graphics card is up to date. There must be a bug that causes performance overlay not to detect the fan speed.

@mkst, merci pour votre réponse.

J'ai vérifié avec hwinfo et la vitesse du ventilateur de mon GPU augmente et diminue selon les scènes.

Ainsi pour la scène ET-FG061A, celui-ci a tourné jusqu'à un pic de 2139 rpm

Ma carte graphique est à jour. Il doit y avoir un bogue, qui fait que performance overlay ne détecte pas la vitesse du ventilateur.

Calgon

321 post(y/ów)
May 31, 2023
I think this is a question for @TheEmu ...

I noticed in my vghd.log file some references to the OPENGL features at start up:

[2023-05-31T13:35:24 fullscreen: [Scene::dumpOpenGL] WARNING[FullScreenPreview OPENGL features: ("Multitexture", "Shaders", "Buffers", "Framebuffers", "BlendColor", "BlendEquation", "BlendEquationSeparate", "BlendFuncSeparate", "BlendSubtract", "CompressedTextures", "Multisample", "StencilSeparate", "NPOTTextures", "NPOTTextureRepeat", "FixedFunctionPipeline")]
2023-05-31T13:35:24 fullscreen: [Scene::dumpOpenGL] WARNING[FullScreenPreview OPENGL texture features: ("ImmutableStorage", "ImmutableMultisampleStorage", "TextureRectangle", "TextureArrays", "Texture3D", "TextureMultisample", "TextureBuffer", "TextureCubeMapArrays", "Swizzle", "StencilTexturing", "AnisotropicFiltering", "NPOTTextures", "NPOTTextureRepeat", "Texture1D")]

In particular the references for :
    Texture3D
    TextureCubeMapArrays

Does anyone know if/how these can be used and their syntax ? There's quite a lot of shaders that use 3D noise and Cubemaps that I would really like to convert to VGHD.
EverthangForever

2432 post(y/ów)
May 31, 2023 (edited)
Cubemaps that I would really like to convert to VGHD.
Same here ..I would also like to know how the Shadertoy authors using WebGL seem to have
access to display of high definitions of their textures while regular folks browsing the Shadertoy
site only seem to have "thumbnail" eg 96 x 96 sizes to work with ? Where does one access the
full definition versions of these textures ?
TheEmu

3309 post(y/ów)
May 31, 2023 (edited)
@Calgon

For the syntax and other information of the various OpenGL features see

https://www.khronos.org/opengl/wiki/Category:OpenGL_Shading_Language

However, I think that most, if not all, of the things referenced in those "warning" messages are functions provided by the OpenGL API rather than by the shader language.

(Why the messages are classed as warning is anybody's guess. Mine is that they ought to be simple informational messages but that something in the system only allows warnings and errors through to the log)
Calgon

321 post(y/ów)
May 31, 2023
@EverthangForever

Where does one access the
full definition versions of these textures ?

That one I did find :)

https://shadertoyunofficial.wordpress.com/2019/07/23/shadertoy-media-files/
Calgon

321 post(y/ów)
May 31, 2023
@TheEmu

However, I think that most, if not all, of the things referenced in those "warning" messages are functions provided by the OpenGL API rather than by the shader language.

Am I correct in thinking that you wrote this bit of code:

vec4 texture2D_Fract(sampler2D sampler,vec2 P) {return texture(sampler,fract(P));}
vec4 texture2D_Fract(sampler2D sampler,vec2 P, float Bias) {return texture(sampler,fract(P),Bias);}

Was wondering if we can do similar for a CubeMap ?

I found this reference...
vec4 textureCube(samplerCube sampler, vec3 coord)
vec4 textureCube(samplerCube sampler, vec3 coord, float bias)

Here:
https://thebookofshaders.com/glossary/?search=textureCube

but I haven't been able to get it to work yet. If it's even possible.
EverthangForever

2432 post(y/ów)
May 31, 2023
@TheEmu thank you, much obliged 👍
Number6

1134 post(y/ów)
May 31, 2023
Why the messages are classed as warning is anybody's guess. Mine is that they ought to be simple informational messages but that something in the system only allows warnings and errors through to the log

I've always thought that WARNING may be a translation issue.

I think it should say ATTENTION or as you say maybe FOR INFORMATIION
TheEmu

3309 post(y/ów)
May 31, 2023
@Calgon

If your GPU's driver / OpenGL fragment compiler supports a function then you should simply be able to call it from a fragment shader (similarly for vertex shaders). However which functions are available is dependant on the version of OpenGL so you may have to use a version directive in your code to override the default version established by iStripper. If you do manage to "raise" the OpenGL version in this way then your shader may not work on other peoples systems.
Wyldanimal

3869 post(y/ów)
May 31, 2023 (edited)
Maybe have a read of this QT post. QT GUI
https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qtgui-index.html

QTQuick3D
https://doc.qt.io/qt-6/quick3d-examples.html

Would Need feedback from the iStripper Devs, as to what QT modules are used to render the Scenes.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !