Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

Z22

1166 post(y/ów)
December 11, 2022 (edited)
Yeh, i had it say it could use bitshift in gl 1.2. Asked it to make the fast aproximate square root function. Plus a bunch of other fails like saying it couldnt write code at all because it was only for natural language , hit refresh, repost request, starts writing code. a bunch of requests concerning enhancing the image just made various blur shaders. Request to create a normal map from a full colour input just ouput a normalized rgb of the input.

It did come up with the dx dy and cross part of this

vec3 GetNormal(vec2 p, float s)
{
vec3 dx = vec3(s / textureSize0.x, 0.0, (texture2D(texture0, p.xy + vec2(s / textureSize0.x, 0.0)).rgb - G.rgb) * 0.5);
vec3 dy = vec3(0.0, s / textureSize0.y, (texture2D(texture0, p.xy + vec2(0.0, s / textureSize0.y)).rgb - G.rgb) * 0.5);
vec3 normal = normalize(cross(dx, dy));
return normal;
}
I'm surprised it didnt add hsv2rgb as its quite common function. You could ask it to write the function seperatly and see what it barfs up.
Wyldanimal

3869 post(y/ów)
December 11, 2022
You could ask it to write the function seperatly and see what it barfs up.

tried that a couple times.
1st it said I asked to many questions and to slow down.
so I waited an Hour.
and then got the same response, Slow down...
So I waited two hours, and then it told me, you asked that question already, ask something different.

Finally
I logged in as a different user.

and it spit out a function.

write a function to convert a hue-saturation-value color to an RGB color in GLSL
Here is one way you could implement a function to convert a hue-saturation-value (HSV) color to an RGB color in GLSL:

vec3 hsv2rgb(vec3 hsv) {
// Convert hue to RGB
vec3 rgb = abs(mod(hsv.x * 6.0 + vec3(0.0, 4.0, 2.0), 6.0) - 3.0) - 1.0;

// Calculate saturation and value
float sat = hsv.y;
float val = hsv.z;

// Multiply the RGB values by the saturation and value
rgb = sat * rgb + (1.0 - sat) * vec3(val);

// Return the RGB color
return rgb;
}

This function takes in a 3-dimensional vector hsv containing the hue, saturation, brightness value
Z22

1166 post(y/ów)
December 12, 2022
Found this one via a google search which looks more efficient

vec3 hsv2rgb(vec3 c)
{
vec4 K = vec4(1.0, 2.0 / 3.0, 1.0 / 3.0, 3.0);
vec3 p = abs(fract(c.xxx + K.xyz) * 6.0 - K.www);
return c.z * mix(K.xxx, clamp(p - K.xxx, 0.0, 1.0), c.y);
}

Which is using half as many math operators. So it looks like ChatGPT can write it does about as well as my code. :/
Z22

1166 post(y/ów)
December 12, 2022 (edited)
@Calgon Just a FYI, the Coastal.fsh needs to have the original atrib as well as your link and atrib like this ...

// Original obtained from ShaderToy.com
// Adapted, from https://www.shadertoy.com/view/fstyD4 by Calgon

// Author: bitless
// Title: Coastal Landscape

// Thanks to Patricio Gonzalez Vivo & Jen Lowe for "The Book of Shaders"
// and Fabrice Neyret (FabriceNeyret2) for https://shadertoyunofficial.wordpress.com/
// and Inigo Quilez (iq) for https://iquilezles.org/www/index.htm
// and whole Shadertoy community for inspiration.
Z22

1166 post(y/ów)
December 12, 2022
Oh dear god
nightmare fuel generated by invokeAI https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKjifMhcvOk

https://i.imgur.com/QpEuegD.jpg

if you decide to install invokeAi it gets to a part where it tells you to accept 2 licence agreementson Hugging Face, but there is no accept licence link on either webpage, just ignore and move onto the generate token part. It uses your GPU so if you have a potato dont bother. It requires cuda so it's nvidia only and it uses a lot of vram.
Z22

1166 post(y/ów)
December 12, 2022
lol
https://i.imgur.com/YSchmMu.png

probably should have said one woman isntead of "beautiful woman sunbathing on a deserted tropical beach"
Socialhazard

1145 post(y/ów)
December 12, 2022
😲 😆
EverthangForever

2432 post(y/ów)
December 12, 2022 (edited)
Calgon

324 post(y/ów)
December 12, 2022
@Calgon , The way you have reconstructed the Coastal.fsh code to overlap the model 's feet or have
her rise up from the grass is wonderful.
Much admire your work on this ..thanks lots for that 👌😎

Thanks @EverthangForever, much appreciated. I would have turned off "behindtable" but once I saw a clip, I had to leave it.
Socialhazard

1145 post(y/ów)
December 13, 2022
@Calgon

Love the Coastal scene. 👍 😎
EverthangForever

2432 post(y/ów)
December 16, 2022 (edited)
Merci beaucoup @EverthangForever 😊
@ComteDracula Joyeux Noël & merci pour tout votre soutien en 2022 😊
--
@ComteDracula Merry Christmas & thank you for all your support in 2022
ComteDracula

1255 post(y/ów)
December 16, 2022 (edited)
Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones too, @EverthangForever 😊

You and other creators are really helping to make iStripper a better program artistically.

Joyeux Noël à vous et à vos proches aussi, @EverthangForever 😊

Vous et d'autres créateurs contribuez vraiment à faire du programme iStripper, un meilleur programme sur le plan artistique.
ComteDracula

1255 post(y/ów)
December 23, 2022
Thank you so much @EverthangForever. 😊

Merci beaucoup @EverthangForever. 😊
Socialhazard

1145 post(y/ów)
December 23, 2022
@EverthangForever

Awesome. 😎
Socialhazard

1145 post(y/ów)
December 23, 2022
You and other creators are really helping to make iStripper a better program artistically.

👍 😎 Second that.
ComteDracula

1255 post(y/ów)
December 27, 2022
@EverthangForever

For my part I have viewed the scenes FG784 to FG800.

All scenes work fine, there are three that use 100% of my GPU (FG792, FG798 & FG799 - not continuous for this last scene)), but it doesn't affect so much the girls movements.

The scene FG786 could very well be called the tunnel of love and life.

Thanks again. 😊

@EverthangForever

Pour ma part j'ai visionné les scènes FG784 à FG800.

Toutes les scènes fonctionnent bien, Il y en a trois qui utilisent à 100% mon GPU (FG792, FG798 & FG799 - pas en continue pour cette dernière scène)), mais cela n'affecte pas tant les mouvements des filles.

La scène FG786 pourrait très bien s'intituler le tunnel de l'amour et de la vie.

Encore merci. 😊
EverthangForever

2432 post(y/ów)
December 29, 2022 (edited)
thanks #ComteDracula it looks like @WyldAnimal 's idea
of converting void mainImage from a void to a vec4 function and calling it by adding a void main(void) to the end of the shader has reduced the resources required to run many of these shaders. I have left @Wildanimal 's original comments untouched in the .fsh code of each conversion so as to help people's understanding when remixing the scenes.
--
On dirait que l'idée de @WyldAnimal
La conversion de void mainImage d'une fonction void en fonction vec4 et son appel en ajoutant un void main(void) à la fin du shader a réduit les ressources nécessaires pour exécuter un grand nombre de ces shaders. J'ai laissé les commentaires originaux de @Wildanimal intacts dans le code .fsh de chaque conversion afin d'aider les gens à comprendre lors du remixage des scènes.
Calgon

324 post(y/ów)
December 29, 2022
Merry Xmas everyone !

I was looking through a few older, low quality previews today when I noticed that in a full screen scene for multiple clips, low quality clips will only show if they are the first "main" clip. Is there a way to fix this ?
Wyldanimal

3869 post(y/ów)
December 29, 2022
in a full screen scene for multiple clips, low quality clips will only show if they are the first "main" clip

Can't say that I've had the same experience.
Maybe the type of allow or disallow for the other clip positions is preventing them??
Number6

1135 post(y/ów)
December 29, 2022
I haven't noticed this eitherr.

I often get older cards popping up in the multi-girl scenes that I have.

If you really want older cards then do something with "cage" clips. None of the new cards feature the cage.😀
Calgon

324 post(y/ów)
December 29, 2022
@Number6 @Wyldanimal

Yup - brain fog. I'd got them switched off in "Active Collections" but it would still of course pick one up when ***** to by the playlist which is what concealed my error. Great now and I can play my entire collection of 2 Low quality clips at the same time. 😂
Calgon

324 post(y/ów)
December 29, 2022
@Number6

If you really want older cards then do something with "cage" clips. None of the new cards feature the cage.😀

That's a good idea. Some cage only scenes . Any thoughts on a theme ? 😜
ComteDracula

1255 post(y/ów)
December 30, 2022
That's a good idea. Some cage only scenes . Any thoughts on a theme ?

@TheEmu had created several scenes under the name "TheEmu = Prison ship 1" (Space ship theme with girls in cages).

http://www.theemusnest.eu/scenes/Zips/?soft_navigate=ExternDefaultBrowser

Thanks a lot @EverthangForever. 😊

@TheEmu avait créer plusieurs scènes sous le nom "TheEmu = Prison ship 1" (Thème vaisseau spacial avec des filles en cages).

http://www.theemusnest.eu/scenes/Zips/?soft_navigate=ExternDefaultBrowser

Merci beaucoup @EverthangForever. 😊
Calgon

324 post(y/ów)
December 30, 2022
@TheEmu had created several scenes under the name "TheEmu = Prison ship 1" (Space ship theme with girls in cages).

Excellent ! Some serious work went into those.
EverthangForever

2432 post(y/ów)
December 30, 2022 (edited)
That's a good idea. Some cage only scenes . Any thoughts on a theme ?
Emu was interested in them because cage & pole kept the model in a predictable .scn pos
Cage is probably a tad niche (Go-Go Era) these days
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/28780/1?post=754938
Wszystko o iStripper / Are Totem gonna produce any more CAGE clips?
Resurrection of a thread that is over 8 Years Old............. For a idea that only a few members were interested in........ Thread closed...........
Back in January 2019 I had tried to draw Totem's interest in a more elegant rotating cage like FG050
https://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ET_FractalGarden50.zip
I presume the ugly static box cages were destroyed in the 2018 Studio fire :-/
Number6

1135 post(y/ów)
December 30, 2022
@Number6

That's a good idea. Some cage only scenes . Any thoughts on a theme ? 😜

As others have said @TheEmu has done a number of great scenes for cages. He also did some carousels with 4 cages and some with 5 pole clips rotating around a circular base. I adapted some of the carousels for my own purposes (highly psychedelic so not really suited to anyones tastes other than mine).

If you are on discord

https://discord.com/channels/709339443777110026/890398013758001222/986330416258629662

I also did a re-jig of the Totem club scene using cage clips instead of pole clips. That sometimes gets quite interesting with some of the old XXX duo card cage clips😊
TheEmu

3309 post(y/ów)
December 30, 2022 (edited)
Others have already mentioned my Prison Ship and my Carousels featuring cage clips. I also created a few in which the cages are in niches in an old stone wall, a sort of medieval prison, in which camera motion is used to simulate walking past them. The most complex version has the niches on three sides of a courtyard. I like the effect but my version uses a rather low resolution image for the row of niches (it is a small area cut out of a larger photo that I took many years ago, I really should go back and re-photograph it).

In other scenes I have used cage clips, sometimes as background elements, on various plinths or other platforms - they are very useful in such scenes as you can be sure that the performers will not wander off the edge of the base element.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !