Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Incoming new cards. New thread.  

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

lukaszr

721 post(y/ów)
November 12, 2017
iStripper: Kate Shoo, Selene, Mira
orclover

744 post(y/ów)
November 13, 2017
Time to save up for 2018
Hemingford

178 post(y/ów)
November 13, 2017
I feel like I've been waiting for Kristina's ***** card forever.

I am ***** with you...😟
Khan91

118 post(y/ów)
November 13, 2017
Demi and Mira look stunning *_*
lukaszr

721 post(y/ów)
November 13, 2017
iStripper: Kristy Black.
iStripper XXX: Foxxiiiiii :), Luna Corazon, Darcia Lee.
zenexxx

102 post(y/ów)
November 14, 2017
Looks very very promising!
ckvghduser

253 post(y/ów)
November 14, 2017
It's amazing -- with Luna's previous hairstyle, I was really turned on by her. With her new hairstyle -- not so much.
spinkser3

39 post(y/ów)
November 14, 2017
And I like both hairstyles and love that she changed it.
stefnev1

4544 post(y/ów)
November 14, 2017
Black and dark outfits sound very interesting 😘
zenexxx

102 post(y/ów)
November 14, 2017
There is much more to come
IStripper: Kristy Black, Demi Fray, 💗 Nika N
IStripper XXX: 😍 Foxxi Black 😍, Melena Tara, Zazie Skymm

I won't buy presents for holidays... I will spent my money on credits ;)
ohama

38 post(y/ów)
November 15, 2017 (edited)
@Lukasrr
When I will check lukaszr's website I have a "Error 403". Is there something wrong?
dolphins109

790 post(y/ów)
November 15, 2017 (edited)
i'll wait . 😕
Mbrizzy

153 post(y/ów)
November 16, 2017
Luna baby, all my credits are yours girl!
ckvghduser

253 post(y/ów)
November 16, 2017
I wish the clothing that's worn by the girls could get better. It just seems to be the same old lingerie week after week. If it's Totem's wardrobe, you'd think they could invest a little money and upgrade.
silent1121

43 post(y/ów)
November 16, 2017
Luna baby, all my credits are yours girl!

she can have all mine as well :P
Nebal

227 post(y/ów)
November 16, 2017
Agree with ckvjhduser. Please have the girls wear more everyday clothing. Like in the real world! It would be more exciting to see the girls strip out of clothing we see on women every day of our lives. The lingere IS getting boring and preventing me from buying cards. Please!!!
zzmaskers

608 post(y/ów)
November 16, 2017
I wish the clothing that's worn by the girls could get better. It just seems to be the same old lingerie week after week. If it's Totem's wardrobe, you'd think they could invest a little money and upgrade.
Agree with ckvjhduser. Please have the girls wear more everyday clothing. Like in the real world! It would be more exciting to see the girls strip out of clothing we see on women every day of our lives. The lingere IS getting boring and preventing me from buying cards. Please!!!

Like I always comment: ""Normal every day clothing is the best just as partydresses". I don't buy those lingeriecards with jarretelles anymore, except if I like the model very much or when it is the first card of a model and I don't want to wait a week for the second card.
Too many girldes/jarretelles, but that's just my taste. Others may (still) like them.
orclover

744 post(y/ów)
November 17, 2017
The problem with every day clothing is it takes time to get off, and is hard to strip tease in...that is why it is everyday clothing. A long skirt is hard to squat or do split leg in...or spin on a pole, jeans are equally hard to dance in...and so in a 40 minute show, the girl might be unbuttoning, pulling off pants, untying and taking off shoes for 25 minutes...some may like that but I bet shows with jeans and long shirts are lower rated because they have to appear more boring considering the girl is undressing instead of dancing.
TheEmu

3309 post(y/ów)
November 17, 2017
@Orclover - the very things that you say are problems with everyday clothes are pretty much why some of us prefer such cards.
dar2112v

447 post(y/ów)
November 17, 2017
I'm not sure what is meant by "everyday clothes" but I'm sure I would be fine with it as long as it's still sexy. Maybe along the lines of Kristina's Rock Me Baby! show?.

Personally I have no complaints but have passed on 2 of Niemera's shows because the outfits just didn't appeal to me and one of those was Bahama Vacation which I guess could be considered everyday cloths. I think Foxxi Black's outfits have been spectacular but have really enjoyed Zazie, Darcia Lee, Kristina, and many others as well. I do like lingerie, bikinis, costumes, and sexy cosplay but I'm not opposed to the right everyday cloths.
POPEYED

1342 post(y/ów)
November 17, 2017 (edited)
There is a hidden card of Noemi Moon called "New Moon"...unfortunately you will never see it...

Sorry about that! 😶
Blackadder

64 post(y/ów)
November 17, 2017
I won't buy presents for holidays... I will spent my money on credits ;)

Lol, I like this attitude Zenexx. You should only buy presents if you have enough credits for yourself first 😀

I tell my kids that Santa only comes in leap years, they tell me that the kids at school say that Santa comes every year. I tell them that those kids are liars and they should stay away from them. 😈
spinkser3

39 post(y/ów)
November 17, 2017
I wish the clothing that's worn by the girls could get better. It just seems to be the same old lingerie week after week. If it's Totem's wardrobe, you'd think they could invest a little money and upgrade.Agree with ckvjhduser. Please have the girls wear more everyday clothing. Like in the real world! It would be more exciting to see the girls strip out of clothing we see on women every day of our lives. The lingere IS getting boring and preventing me from buying cards. Please!!!
Like I always comment: ""Normal every day clothing is the best just as partydresses". I don't buy those lingeriecards with jarretelles anymore, except if I like the model very much or when it is the first card of a model and I don't want to wait a week for the second card.
Too many girldes/jarretelles, but that's just my taste. Others may (still) like them.

Same for me. I actually prefer several clips where the model is wearing clothes over the stripped clips, because I like to use my fantasy.
redforleather

126 post(y/ów)
November 17, 2017
There is a hidden card of Noemi Moon called "New Moon"...unfortunately you will never see it...

Sorry about that! 😶

Noooooo, you got me all excited! I'd love me some Noemi Moon at new moon, full moon, or honeymooon at high noon!
POPEYED

1342 post(y/ów)
November 17, 2017
How about a Noemi Moon Pie... loverboy 😜
91hebasu

1146 post(y/ów)
November 18, 2017 (edited)
Hmm........
Some interesting names the two of you have mentioned there

The only one we currently have that's even close is "Honeymoon Sweet"
POPEYED

1342 post(y/ów)
November 18, 2017
Well if you really want the moon all you have to do is throw a lasso around it and pull it down! 😜
Ironman79

439 post(y/ów)
November 19, 2017
I was going along reading the comments/debate about lingerie vs regular clothes and then Popsicle's comment about a nonexistent card comes up?

What was that about did i miss something?
POPEYED

1342 post(y/ów)
November 20, 2017 (edited)
@Ironman

Apparently you did miss something...you really shouldn't be watching iStripper while you're flying around saving people from the bad guys...I mean it's kind of your job right??? and now you've flown so far away from your mission objective that you're literally floating in space (***** on the job) like a meat popsicle!

😜
iambeauteous

46 post(y/ów)
November 20, 2017
more darcia lee!

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !