Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Incoming new cards. New thread.  

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

crasherdnb

258 post(y/ów)
March 23, 2017
Nasita, Cara Mell, Tina Kay XXX
stefnev1

4544 post(y/ów)
March 23, 2017
Seven cards, like the Seven Deadly Sins, but soooo good !
I'm really impatient to watch all of them ❤️
POPEYED

1342 post(y/ów)
March 24, 2017
Yes more Nasita and Cara Mell! Why does that outfit on Nasita look so familiar...oh because it is! hehe

and you perverts probably thought that Cara Mell card said "Cock Angel" and not "Rock Angel" lol jk :P
crasherdnb

258 post(y/ów)
March 31, 2017
Niemira, Valeria, Katy Jones, Milana
crasherdnb

258 post(y/ów)
March 31, 2017
Cara Mell, Mila Azul XXX
orclover

744 post(y/ów)
March 31, 2017
Outside of caramel the drought continues..hopefully Katy and Milana can actually put on a show...we haven't had top level performer in a while.
Ironman79

439 post(y/ów)
April 1, 2017
Yeah Cara Mell is one person i do hope they bring back.
ssjain

226 post(y/ów)
April 1, 2017
missing 7th new card
stefnev1

4544 post(y/ów)
April 1, 2017
Welcome to Katy and Milana, seems to be very cute ❤️
And all the other one will be amazing, I'm sure 😊
POPEYED

1342 post(y/ów)
April 4, 2017 (edited)
Lol it seems that Cara Mell is very popular...it's making me want to go to the store and grab a snickers! but I'm still sick so sugar might not be such a good thing atm :/

and yeah definitely looking forward to Katy and Milana...I hope at least one of them isn't shaved...and awww "Cat's Meow" how adorable! =^_^=
stefnev1

4544 post(y/ów)
April 4, 2017
I agree with @Popeyed, some hairy pussy would be nice ❤️
lukaszr

721 post(y/ów)
April 4, 2017
Katy is shaved: http://g.bnrs.it/g1.php?dir=e0707
I ***** bushes. Trimmed would be nice ;)
Ironman79

439 post(y/ów)
April 4, 2017
I see somethimg else Katy doesn't have...
POPEYED

1342 post(y/ów)
April 4, 2017 (edited)
It really depends on my mood...but I prefer trimmed also...it's just too hairy sometimes looks messy and no hair looks like you haven't gone through puberty yet...just saiyan lol
TokyoGorePolice

79 post(y/ów)
April 6, 2017
no hair looks like you haven't gone through puberty yet...

Both male and female bodies change a lot during puberty. The whole no pubic hair = prepubescent argument is such BS.
orclover

744 post(y/ów)
April 6, 2017
It really depends on my mood...but I prefer trimmed also...it's just too hairy sometimes looks messy and no hair looks like you haven't gone through puberty yet...just saiyan lol

agree, I never see a small teen(+18), with a large head and doll like features with a bush. The reason being the bush would ruin the young "teen" appearance. Those who argue against that are oblivious. My best friend can't stand bush and admits it probably because he prefers younger looking girls. Not necessarily illegal age, but newly legal.
ec33

39 post(y/ów)
April 6, 2017
Trimmed is the best bush ever on a woman (Period).
crasherdnb

258 post(y/ów)
April 6, 2017
Karissa, Valeria, Katy Jones, Rebecca Volpetti
crasherdnb

258 post(y/ów)
April 6, 2017
Tina Kay, Estonika XXX
crasherdnb

258 post(y/ów)
April 6, 2017
Niemira
POPEYED

1342 post(y/ów)
April 6, 2017 (edited)
Both male and female bodies change a lot during puberty. The whole no pubic hair = prepubescent argument is such BS.

@TokyoGorePolice If you say so...I was just stating my opinion...how I felt on the subject matter in general...no argument necessary :)

agree, I never see a small teen(+18), with a large head and doll like features with a bush. The reason being the bush would ruin the young "teen" appearance. Those who argue against that are oblivious. My best friend can't stand bush and admits it probably because he prefers younger looking girls. Not necessarily illegal age, but newly legal.

@orclover So it also depends on the type of girl huh? Not necessarily just her age but how her body is configured etc....
joopten

31 post(y/ów)
April 10, 2017
@TokyoGorePolice, on your name, wow, that's a fucked up movie. Especially the bit with the multiple amputee (lady?) with the pins on all her stumps running across a hard surface... man, that's freaky.
POPEYED

1342 post(y/ów)
April 11, 2017 (edited)
This is freaky too...lol
Mahhtin

4 post(y/ów)
April 11, 2017
This is freaky too...lol

That's just messed up.
stefnev1

4544 post(y/ów)
April 11, 2017
Thanks to @crasherdnb for the new cards, they seem to be delicious ❤️
POPEYED

1342 post(y/ów)
April 11, 2017
Waiting for some "Astounding" Cara Mell :D
TokyoGorePolice

79 post(y/ów)
April 11, 2017 (edited)
Naomi Benett XXX!
TokyoGorePolice

79 post(y/ów)
April 11, 2017
Can't wait!!
xfmmx

26 post(y/ów)
April 12, 2017
@xfmmx

Oh hell yeah! Thanks @TokyoGorePolice ! :D
orclover

744 post(y/ów)
April 13, 2017
[quote]Both male and female bodies change a lot during puberty. The whole no pubic hair = prepubescent argument is such BS.

@TokyoGorePolice If you say so...I was just stating my opinion...how I felt on the subject matter in general...no argument necessary :)

@orclover So it also depends on the type of girl huh? Not necessarily just her age but how her body is configured etc....[/quote]

I always appreciate that people have different tastes, but as an avid consumer of this product I would prefer that 25% of the girls fall in the categories that I can enjoy. Of the current run of girls, only Cara Mell has been consistently buyable for me...that is like 1/10 or worse. So as a consumer I will try to ***** to get more diversity, more curves, more bush, and more dance and performance skills. This site has become Teen Poser, or Ukrainian Poser over the last couple months. Again, if half the girls were from Ukraine, or half were lithe young types that would be more acceptable, but we are past oversaturation of one type of model. My bank account is larger, my wife happier, but my istripper collection smaller than it should be.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !