Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Incoming new cards. If you don't want to know... don't look inside.  

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

Starryk

1859 post(y/ów)
February 3, 2010
i wonder if the Totem member who announces the cards in the Whats new section also makes them?
Because the release of Krystel, Lola and Angelique was announced by Totof and the card pics were great.
All other last time releases were announced by juliano and the card pics were not that great to say it nicely.
plasonic

1356 post(y/ów)
February 3, 2010 (edited)
Mmmm...I think I'm goin' on strike until cards have MINIMUM the "soft explicit" content, style & length of such clips as in Jana H's California Suit card,(my prime example of good "soft show it explicit" style, length, & amount of clips) or some fingering. I'm attracted to Lola & wanna bounce on Miss Roxx but my last Lola card looked a bit over edited. I felt she wanted to give us more.
Ha! Maybe just a case of Fade-anoia!
I await Totem coming closer to my ideal...After all that's where my money is!
Yes I vote for CyberVixon being hired to do the cards!

Oquijan

1549 post(y/ów)
February 3, 2010
Welcome to the savers club, plasonic. ;)
chekov

27 post(y/ów)
February 4, 2010
@plasonic in another forum rex said that a 5th level will be add when deskbabes is released see for your self

http://www74.virtuagirlhd.com/us/forum_post.php?&foId=8&ftId=12010&pageNb=2
Starryk

1859 post(y/ów)
February 4, 2010
very nice CyberVixen.
I guess you used the pics from VirtuaGirl2 to make this.
Thank you.
Spacephantom

780 post(y/ów)
February 4, 2010
@Cybervixen
The difference between your card above and the official Totem one is just unbelievable. Yours is 100% better and really of the quality that the official one should be.

I think you should bring this to Totem's notice and send them a comparison of your card and the official one, to highlight how much the quality of card images has gone down lately.
alerte

6514 post(y/ów)
February 4, 2010
yes that made now several card who have a very poor quality. the official graphiste are not here ?
Spacephantom

780 post(y/ów)
February 4, 2010
@Alerte - very good question.
It would be interesting to know if they have actually changed who does the graphics on a permanent basis, or whether this current dip in quality is only temporary.
alerte

6514 post(y/ów)
February 4, 2010 (edited)
I do not know how you answer it is clear that this is not the same for the latest graphic cards, use more contrast, gives a saturation effect too strong, plus it deformed head. and have not esthetique is tri to show man and not women !!!! sorry new graphiste but is what i see.
VirtualPad

57 post(y/ów)
February 5, 2010
You spoke. Totem listened. Totem responded. :)
Starryk

1859 post(y/ów)
February 5, 2010
yeah thats great to see.
I noticed that cards don't look bad now but i didn't check if they changed them. Anyway it definitely was the right thing to do.
alerte

6514 post(y/ów)
February 5, 2010 (edited)
thank Totem ;-) look better. but now try to see the facial expression. find the little provocation, the eyes calling because if I tell the truth Demi do not call me with all of its expression.

i am not graphist but like @CyberVixen i can made better.

Manon has a razor cut

it still miss roxx who told me what you expected? to come see me. !!!!

should all of that not even put my head to give an example ;-)
Oquijan

1549 post(y/ów)
February 8, 2010
@CyberVixen. I didn't see the Demi card until now. Very nice joob as always. ;) If i get that show, i'll use your replacement without a doubt.

P.S. Hey, Totem, i suggested that you give this job to CyberVixen, but don't forget the $. ;)
Spacephantom

780 post(y/ów)
February 8, 2010 (edited)
Yes - I noticed the card pics were better when they came out on Friday, but very nice to see a direct comparison.

Thanks to Totem for taking notice and doing something this time, and thanks to VirtualPad for the comparison.

There are still a couple of cards from the previous few weeks which could do with similar attention (310 and 648).

I still think CyberVixen's alternative cards are better though, because she chose rather more flattering images of the girls - especially Demi.
Spacephantom

780 post(y/ów)
February 10, 2010
Looks like these are the new cards coming this Friday.

Should please Didge, titilate and all others who have been waiting for Kayla's last card (and that includes me). I also like the look of the Tess card. I don't have very high hopes for Gwen based on previous cards, but you never know.

Looks like the image quality is back to the high standard we've come to expect as well.
ADMIRERZ

207 post(y/ów)
February 10, 2010
Aren't we going to get 6 cards this week too?
Spacephantom

780 post(y/ów)
February 10, 2010
These were all the new ones I could find, so looks like we're back to three this week.
ADMIRERZ

207 post(y/ów)
February 10, 2010
Gwen is super beautiful. I wish she would have a different hair style or appearance and to dance a little faster. Her dances have been slow, sexy and seductive but need something a little more wild.
pianogrinder

471 post(y/ów)
February 10, 2010
They really did a good job with the pics for the upcoming cards, the Kayla card looks HOT!! meow baby :)
Spacephantom

780 post(y/ów)
February 10, 2010
Well you never know, she might be a little more wild and dynamic in her upcoming card this Friday, but I'm not holding my breath. I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that once you've seen one of Gwen's cards you've seen them all.

I'm looking forward a lot more to Tess's sixth card, and even more so to the long awaited third from Kayla.
Mixer2000

63 post(y/ów)
February 10, 2010
Good news for all who don't like the new Cards:
Totem decided that no one will be ***** to buy them! So nobody has to be angry bout this release. That is fair, I think ;-)))
ADMIRERZ

207 post(y/ów)
February 10, 2010
Every person has different personal choices. Can't keep everybody happy. Two tickets for a new card is not bad. When something like a video game comes out, you pay full price. If you don't want to pay that, you wait a while or wait for something else to come out. We are paying only one ticket or two for something that gives you about 40 minutes of entertainment. We are getting more than our moneys worth. Maybe Totem should only put four shows per girl or more if they're real popular that way they can get a more different viariety of girls.
Starryk

1859 post(y/ów)
February 10, 2010
great finally Kayla arrives and i don't have to go to work on Friday.
A good reason to spend 2 tickets if there ever was one.
FrontRow

27 post(y/ów)
February 10, 2010
Friday will see the loss of remaining six tickets.

{{{{{longing for the days of 1 ticket specials}}}}}

Oquijan

1549 post(y/ów)
February 17, 2010
Next friday cards. ;)
Starryk

1859 post(y/ów)
February 17, 2010
wow they look good.Thanks Oquijan.
Looks like i should restock some tickets.
Oquijan

1549 post(y/ów)
February 17, 2010
You're welcome, Starryk. Seems to me that Angelique looks really sexy in the pic. Now just hopping for some unfaded naughty to go along with. ;)
Mixer2000

63 post(y/ów)
February 17, 2010
Hmmm, it's nothing I look forward to, but I guess it's okay so far. I hope for some New Girls in the next Time.
Starryk

1859 post(y/ów)
February 17, 2010
hm Angelique and Heaven might be worth 2 Tickets.
Especially Angelique.
I will decide that once i've seen some pictures how the outfits look exactly. On the card they look certainly good.
titilate

754 post(y/ów)
February 17, 2010
Thanks Oquijan, enables it easy for me to be On Strike:) I can sleep in again friday without missing anything:)

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !