Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Incoming new cards. If you don't want to know... don't look inside.  

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

zebrazuk

292 post(y/ów)
January 20, 2011
Finding out that Alizee is coming back is like finding $20.00 in your pocket you forgot you had. The best surprise ever.

Thanks for the heads up Oquijan.
Starryk

1859 post(y/ów)
January 20, 2011 (edited)
Thanks @Oquijan
Alizee was the fingering Queen in her last shows. Now I hope and pray that Totem Team did let her play this time too and didn't cut out all fingering. Then it might be a good show.
AUTiger

51 post(y/ów)
January 20, 2011
Wow! The return of Alizee! I personally cannot wait! From her card picture she still looks amazing! :)
FrontRow

27 post(y/ów)
January 21, 2011
I'll wait for your nod @StarryK.

I'm tired of buying only to find cards coming up short of my expectations.
viper368

62 post(y/ów)
January 21, 2011
Cool about Alize. Totem was releasing these retro/unreleased cards regularly a little while back. I'm glad to see that their back at it. Hope it's a good one.
JayZ971

2242 post(y/ów)
January 21, 2011
Welcome back Alizee !!! Looking better than ever !!!
plasonic

1356 post(y/ów)
January 21, 2011 (edited)
Alizee coming back is like having an old girlfriend return and gettin' to have happy, no commitment sex with her all over the place again a lot...just fer old time's sake!!
(or do you not have as active an imagination or commitment to yer FantaSex as I do???)
:) ;)
I HOPE Totem have been wise enough to allow her to finger as much (no less) than she did before.However I'm not holding my breath...Explicit fingering is NOT everything to me but I like my FantaSex t' be Complete!
It's also difficult to see less action in a new card & know what a model is both willing & capable of presenting us with explicitly.
(but I'll save that for a discussion in therapy someday)
I'm actually hoping for her solo arrival on DB's now too & hoping it's as HOT & COMPLETE as Davon' Kim's (Oh MamaWhamaBangBANG..WOW!!!)new solo card is!!
I firmly support bringing back FaveBabes from the past but get at least One DeskBabes solo from each, please!

So ya got a 1 tix sale here from me Totem....
(Since I have all cards I wait 'til they come by as trailers now)
The question is(Clint Eastwood-Dirty Harry voice here):...."Y' have t' ask yerself...D'ya get it (the sale)with ol' Plas' crowin' "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Praisin' it t' high heaven...or are ya gonna have t' read him going on & on & on about how it could have been so much better & More COMPLETE!?"
Your choice Totem! ...Consider your members' abillity to either skip or read another Plas Harrangue! Save them from havin' t' make the choice!

(Well folks...ANY pressure t' get better quality FantaSex outa the Parisian Mob! Eh?)
:)

OK I'll take my Cyber tongue outta my cheek and go put it Pixelatededly FantaSexilly between Aleta's HoneyFine nether Pleasure Domes...and await with (Master)bated breath...the arrival of the Divine WiggleBabe, Mz.'zee!

Starry...yer point man on this mission...remember the signal...
1 fer in the "oh oh Close but NO GOAL Zone!
2 fer IN THE SLUICE WITH HAPPY JUICE!!

Anyway ...Just my way o' sayin'-
"Yay Alizee!!!!...er...can i look up yer skirt??"

I like this little emoticon! It says "mirth", "smile" without goin' "over the top" with LOL!
Starryk

1859 post(y/ów)
January 21, 2011
Ok for those who wait for my opinion on Alizees new card:
The card contains NO X-RATED clips.
But it seems to be a great card for butt fans like me as she has a nice one and shows it a lot in this show. Also I really like her new look very sexy. So if you like what you see in the animated overview then get the show. If you want another really explicit show like the ones in these glorious times when Alizee was here the first time then leave it.
Oquijan

1549 post(y/ów)
January 26, 2011
The novelties. ;)
Oquijan

1549 post(y/ów)
January 26, 2011
And a duo...
Starryk

1859 post(y/ów)
January 26, 2011
thanks Oquijan. Normally i am NOT happy to see another duo but one with these hotties might be worth the trouble it makes to make replacement cards for it. The other cards look nice enough too. A good week I'd say.
plasonic

1356 post(y/ów)
January 27, 2011
WOW! Davon & Blue!!!
Hope it's as HOT as Vg can be!!!
It would be nice if their show had the VG heat of Silvie/Monika's VG VIP duo!
These two together would be a "show it explicit" (VG's top explicit level)dream!
For me these babes fall into the "Any ....is Good....." category!
(Like Alizee does)
Here's hopin' my hopes are realized!

I promise to be fair & NOT to harangue...if not!
Gawd, it'd be great if they shot a DB card together too and we had the two to compare/enjoy!
Truly something for all!!
OK...Waiting patiently fer my auto download on Friday!!
Thanks scout!

alerte

6514 post(y/ów)
January 27, 2011
;-)
Jackalope

85 post(y/ów)
January 27, 2011
Been very frugal lately but all bets are off if we get Blue Angel/ Davon Kim duo. Yummy !!
Spacephantom

780 post(y/ów)
January 27, 2011
Thanks Oquijan

Three great looking cards and another utterly pointless duo.

Well the three more than make up for the one, but I can't help feeling that I'm being cheated out of a little of my subscription money every time I get a duo card that I'll never watch except for the initial review.
lordbaelish

33 post(y/ów)
January 27, 2011
Not a big fan of army outfits but Baby Nicole is hot enough to pull it off. Anything with Tina Kay has to be great and the duo looks interesting. I've long been a fan of Blue Angel so it's nice to see her here.
Sade10

7 post(y/ów)
January 27, 2011
Tina Kay, Tina Kay! Hurray! I feel like a ***** at the moment, thank you!
DIDGEDRUM

2351 post(y/ów)
January 27, 2011
No paedophilic comments please !!!...
coldinjected

230 post(y/ów)
January 28, 2011
Tell them Didge. I believe an age verification is in order.
Sade10

7 post(y/ów)
January 28, 2011 (edited)
What I meant was that I'm very happy. :-)
jununger

1250 post(y/ów)
January 31, 2011
Looks like the team forgot to post a news flash about these Classics...
Amelly

384 post(y/ów)
January 31, 2011
Que Totem ai du retard pour publier les nouvelles cartes classics de la semaine, je le comprends.
Mais ça leur ferait mal au fesses de nous donner des nouvelles à ce sujet là ?
Amelly

384 post(y/ów)
January 31, 2011
There are 3 new classic card from today :)
It's just that Totem has forgotten the news :-D
Spacephantom

780 post(y/ów)
February 3, 2011
Tomorrows 5 new cards, including the VIP special
Spacephantom

780 post(y/ów)
February 3, 2011 (edited)
And the last 2

An interesting selection of outfits this week, and a gorgeous new addition from France - Pepito.
Oquijan

1549 post(y/ów)
February 3, 2011 (edited)
Thanks, Space, for this week finds. ;)

All looks interesting.
plasonic

1356 post(y/ów)
February 4, 2011
Thanks fer the scout, Space.
I await Aleta with open....er...arms.
For me Any Aleta is Great Aleta!!
I'm curious to see how she is presented back here after her marvelously explicit & erotic DB's solo!
Mz. Kitten is presently CyberSeducing me to the verge of BabeWorship with her recent VG & Db's cards played together.
Lovely Elegance & the So'ja next door too....

Welcome Pepito...
let's see what ya got!

Ohn it's nice t' be on subscription ...
They're all already mine, MINE I SAY!
(Nyah Ha Haaaa)
WillDeeBad

169 post(y/ów)
February 4, 2011
I think 4 of those 5 cards ... I'm gonna love to watch over and over again and again *wink wink* \m/
pianogrinder

471 post(y/ów)
February 4, 2011
A girl from FRANCE!! economically thinking we are :) I love it! :) makes perfect business sense for a french company to start hiring french girls :)
Starryk

1859 post(y/ów)
February 10, 2011
3 great and one not so great card. Not bad. Hopefully i will be able to get them from the site and servers tomorrow.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !