Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Ostatnie posty - Strona 111

Forum

Calgon
467 post(y/ów)

Display of Trading Cards on Models - Other Shows - page

Wszystko o iStripper
August 24, 2023, 7 odpowiedzi
@Philours

Not really, in my opinion, because they are different cards due to their number of clips

Maybe I shouldn't have said "useless" as it definitely serves a purpose. The point I was trying to make is to share the "feeling" posted by @muttonjeff that hovering over the other cards icon should give a total number of shows... for Lana Lane that should be 22 because there are 22 shows. What is says instead is 20 Shows and 8 NFTs even though those 8 NFTs relate to 2 shows.

Personally, I'd like to have ONE collection whether those shows are sourced from the regular store or NFTs. How I bought a show is secondary to being able to enjoy my whole collection in one place. If I want to say switch on all shows with Bikini's, I want to do that in one place for my whole collection. At present we have to perform that action in both the Collection and then repeat in the NFTs.

Since yesterdays announcement with Babydolz rewards there is little purpose to having more than one copy of a show in your iStripper account. I keep my account tidy by moving any additional cards to a different wallet, that way I won't accidentally sell my best card. Managing the other cards that you might wish to sell is pretty simple to do from Opensea. @TheEmu's suggestion of stacking multiple cards for the same show also makes sense (to me).

I'm sure Totem will refine things in due course and need to respond to multiple points of view. I'd just like to feel that it is one iStripper account with one collection and one interface but with cards sourced in different ways.... just like we already do with SEC cards. At the moment it feels like 2 quite different setups.
mdekker
189 post(y/ów)