Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Ostatnie posty - Strona 101

Forum

celine
EKIPA
7101 post(y/ów)

Thank God It's Friday!

Wszystko o iStripper
September 22, 2023, 0 odpowiedzi
Thank God It's already Friday again ! It means you already have one week left to enjoy the crazy week and the reload bonus, very useful to purchase the magnificient shows of the week :
  • Azelia will unchain your passions in "Golden Chains"
  • lovely autumn colored slightly transparent dress for Sandra Lyd in "Impression Soleil Couchant" I already know who would like to get it on eBay :-P...
  • STUNNING Eve Sweet all in black transparent "When The Cat's Away..." I wonder how her lovely dog reacted seeing her like this !!
  • First release of the lovely green eyed Ariana Cortez telling you "Don’t Turn Me Down"
  • Lilith is your personal assistant this week in "Office Services"
  • INCREDIBLE shiny grey evening dress for Monika May in "On Reflection"
  • First release of Princess Alice in a cute red spring dress for "Simply Red"

And if you already have your recurring membership on mobile, you can enjoy:
  • Kama Oxi
  • Bella Angel
  • Lisa Belys

And in VR 180:
Linda Baker wearing this elegant lingerie she also wears on her Trading Card currently in auction on Dolz :
https://www.istripper.com/vr180/detail/4ddb5d80cd1c94d7

CRAZY LAST WEEK

Need a reminder of the program ? :
During the crazy week, you can play the Triple Chance, the Golden Ticket and the Wheel of Bargains (check out the EVENT tab) and wins cards, credits, joker cards and Special Event cards!

AND, at each of your reloads, you get 20% credits offered for free ! (25% if you buy your credits with $DOLZ). It means up to 220 free credits (if you choose the pack 1100 credits), up to 600 if you buy in general crypto and 750 if you buy credits in $DOLZ!!

And if you did not reach her yet, Alissa Foxy's Special Event Card is still waiting for you in your progress bar !