Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

TALENT of the MONTH of October 2024: Alissa Foxy

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

celine
運営
Joined in Sep 2007

1847 投稿
2日数前 (edited)
Alissa breaks a new record by becoming the FIRST model named iStripper Talent of the Month for the third time!
And it is indeed well deserved!

Since her last award in November 2023, Alissa has graced us with two visits and 12 new wonderful shows that you started to discover in June! Her undulations in "Gilded Evening" drove you crazy, "Space Princess" broke all records of downloads, "Yoga Time"revealed her sublime flexibility....

Each of her appearances is divine! Her grace, her delicacy, her charm and the absolute purity and perfection of her body make her a true masterpiece.

I believe that there is not a single iStripper member who does not have at least one of her shows in their collection!

Much more than an iStripper model, Alissa is a true ambassador for us, she represents exactly what istripper exists for: magnify the beauty of women.

It is no coincidence that Alissa is in our top 3 best sellers these last 2 month!

This month, you will discover two absolutely stunning cosplays where she will deliciously play with your nerves...

Congratulations for this new award, Alissa! Come back home whenever you want 🤗
Sangijuelappt
Joined in Jul 2019

20 投稿
2日数前 (edited)
The truth is that Alissa is one of the best models they have and can offer us.
Personally she's become my favorite girl
and you have said it "she represents what Istripper ", her beauty and her sensuality make each show us unique
Congratulations to the best
I love you Alissa Foxy💓🔥❤️

la verdad es que alissa es de las mejores modelos que tienen y nos pueden ofrecer.
personalmente se a convertido en mi chica favorita
y ustedes lo han dicho " ella representa lo que es Istripper", su belleza y su sensualidad hacen que cada show que nos muestran sea único
felicitaciones para la mejor
te amo alissa foxy❤️🔥
rimmer68
Joined in Oct 2013

48 投稿
2日数前
Congratulations to Alissa, a deserved winner and truly one of the jewels in istripper's crown👍💖
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

738 投稿
2日数前 (edited)
Alissa definitely deserves this award, she is the best of the best.
Everything she does takes my breath away 😍, she is truly gorgeous and I adore her.
I would love to see her go on to win TALENT of the YEAR 2024 in recognition of her stunning performances.
Bring this angel back for Take 7 ... 8 😇

and add more VR180 😈
JC47
Joined in Jul 2020

1 投稿
2日数前
She is amazing. Best shows. Derserving award.
stefnev1
モデレータ
Joined in Jul 2008

4553 投稿
2日数前
Bravo Alissa, you deserve it one more time. Everybody loves you and it's normal because you have all to be loved.
Warm kisses from a fan of you my dear 💋
Chimere
Joined in Mar 2016

11 投稿
2日数前
Mérité !
JonC001
Joined in Mar 2008

1497 投稿
2日数前 (edited)
I am so happy that Alissa won again.
(only a month)

Alissa, you are absolutely beautiful. I will buy all of your cards when purchasable.
I already own all except one SEC.

Amazing that I was able to obtain one SEC via the Advent Calendar.
Amazing that Alissa has two duos with Kelly Collins in my collection.

Maybe Alissa will make another duo with Kelly? Please ask Alissa to come back (maybe with Kelly).
wrightsayswow
Joined in Jul 2020

1119 投稿
2日数前
forvard
Joined in Apr 2015

7 投稿
2日数前
😍😍😍
JayZ971
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2009

2243 投稿
2日数前
Congrats Alissa !!!!!
You continue to amaze us 😍💖😈🔥🔥🔥

Congratulations for this new award, Alissa! Come back home whenever you want 🤗

I believe this is a first.....an open invitation 😎👍

Is a three-peat possible for Talent of The Year ??
Socialhazard
Joined in Nov 2020

1150 投稿
2日数前
👍😎
aL0T
Joined in Apr 2016

273 投稿
1日前
She can win everytime easily! One of my Top 10 all time istripper performers ever! Congrats Alissa Foxy you hottie you! 🔥💓💖💕😍

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!