Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

I can't redeem gift cards with babydolz, are the gift cards removed from rewards?

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

pulmonary
Joined in Apr 2019

1 投稿
22日数前
I can't redeem gift cards with babydolz, are the gift cards removed from rewards?
lazyboy1729
Joined in Apr 2022

31 投稿
22日数前
same here, also Joker cards removed ?
Alkasyn
Joined in Apr 2008

717 投稿
22日数前
Yes, Discord says they'll be reintroduced with limited supply and limits per account/wallet.
Manue
運営
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1049 投稿
22日数前
@pulmonary Hi, Let me check with the team...
poultry78bb
Joined in Jul 2019

2 投稿
21日数前
Hugely disappointing. One of the bigger appeals of accumulating babydolz is redeeming them for gift and Joker cards. I've been saving for a Joker all year and am SOL now it seems. I am likely going to make Season 4's last Dolz card my last for awhile regardless of Season 5 until it becomes clear if they're coming back.
vg4us
Joined in Dec 2008

113 投稿
21日数前
We are all unhapy about this and are waiting for the new rewards system to be implemented.
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1603 投稿
21日数前
We are all unhapy about this

Please don't include us all in your resentment. Thank you.
vg4us
Joined in Dec 2008

113 投稿
20日数前 (edited)
@philours resentment is a strong word. I never expressed any resentment at how this was done. Dissatisfaction (unhappy) is exactly what I said. I am speaking for myself and used the wrong "person". In my opinion, this could have been communicated bettter. Ultimatelky, I suspect it will all work out well which is why I said "wauting for the new rewards system to be implemented". I thought it was a simple statement and am surprised to get this sort of reaction. Anyway, peace and let's move on.
vg4us
Joined in Dec 2008

113 投稿
20日数前
@poultry78bb I agree that was an appealing aspect of buying NFT cards. I bought all the seasone and spent considerable money on some of the harder to get NFT's. Of course, I thought I would be rewarded by getting a joker around one time per two months. Even faster if I kept buying into new full seasons. I just accumulated wnough babydolz to get a joker and then the jokers were gone. Naturally that is frustrating. It was ade worse by a lack of forewarning on the change in the reward system.

With all that said, of course I fully understand that reward systems do change. There are economic and fairness issues. Apparently, the current system exhausted the reward supply. So, a new system will be implemented to limit the rewards to a certain number per wallet. I am keeping an open mind and hope that the new system will work out as well as I thought it would when I first started buying NFT's.
karenrau
Joined in May 2022

5 投稿
19日数前
Reward systems change and this is still a relatively new idea. However, not announcing that it was changing and just reacting when customers query what is going on seems a poor way of treating people.
celine
運営
Joined in Sep 2007

1847 投稿
18日数前
Gift cards and Joker cards are sold out on the babyDolz store https://www.istripper.com/market_baby_dolz
JonC001
Joined in Mar 2008

1497 投稿
18日数前
How does something digital, but not physical, get sold out?
JonC001
Joined in Mar 2008

1497 投稿
18日数前
I never even looked at anything concerning babydolz.
I seem to remember seeing that one needed an entire season to quality.
Has that changed? Or maybe I am mistaken.

I got to the linked page.
It is a part of istripper website.

I found that I get 0.2161 babydolz every day.
(for one limited card with a three digit serial number starting 1)
I see that I have 52 babydolz.
I also see my history.
It says I got my first babydolz on January 19 this year.
cfrec2
Joined in Mar 2012

41 投稿
18日数前 (edited)

its a FOMO trick / tactic..... the act now or miss out triggers something in the brain.

totem will put artificial limits on something we all know won't ever run out because its digital, but in limiting it, it will keep a ***** hold on those that got in on it and those desperatly trying to get in on it.

wave something "free-ish" infront of a group of people, those that jump at it first will take a majority and leave others to miss out, those that do miss out will try again and again some succeeding, some failing. a few that got in first will miss out next time and those that missed out the first time will get it next time (or not), turning it into a revolving door of winners and losers. indoing so will result in a consistant want, need, craving *cough* *cough* addiction *cough* for product i.e gift cards and jokers and totem knows what people want, and how to hook them in and keep them coming back.
celine
運営
Joined in Sep 2007

1847 投稿
18日数前

They are NFTs, each one is unique and the supply was limited. Clear as water...
mdekker
Joined in Oct 2007

99 投稿
18日数前
How does something digital, but not physical, get sold out?They are NFTs, each one is unique and the supply was limited. Clear as water...
I very much doubt the Jokers and Gift cards were NFT's. It's an artificial shortage, something digital doesn't sell out... and that's fine, it's Totem's product, so Totem's choice.
This was about to happen sometime anyway, as it was not sustainable for Totem to begin with. At one point one would have enough daily BBDs to practically have a free lifetime subscribtion to iStripper and no incentive to continue buying NFT's anymore. Not gonna work in the long run.
poultry78bb
Joined in Jul 2019

2 投稿
18日数前
I do get rewards economics have to be sorted out through these validation/test cycles. But the experience has been less than ideal - I redeemed very few gifts and was saving for a Joker but I guess too bad. There are not enough rewards to redeem these points for to make the experience enjoyable at this point - so hopeful the next update/release clarifies that.
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1603 投稿
17日数前 (edited)
There are not enough rewards to redeem these points for to make the experience enjoyable at this point
👍
I share this point of view. There were not enough rewards offered in exchange for the collected bbd. There should have been more reward nft, more exchange options with iS. Premium subscription 'for example). Also announced merchandising items, etc. I think the store should incentivize people to collect these bbd and not wait patiently for you to eventually have the opportunity to spend your capital on such a rare and very temporary offer.
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

721 投稿
16日数前
Gift cards and Joker cards are sold out

Regular NFT cards had a limited supply, but when they were available in the store, it was clearly visible how many cards were left (X out of Y). Gift cards and jokers had no such information. I think no one expected both types of cards to suddenly sell out at the same time.
celine
運営
Joined in Sep 2007

1847 投稿
16日数前
Gift cards and Joker cards are sold outRegular NFT cards had a limited supply, but when they were available in the store, it was clearly visible how many cards were left (X out of Y). Gift cards and jokers had no such information. I think no one expected both types of cards to suddenly sell out at the same time.

We will add the supply when we put a new bunch on the store 👍

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!