Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Thank God It's Friday  

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

celine
運営
Joined in Sep 2007

1849 投稿
June 7
Thank God It's Friday, it's already been a week since you've been enjoying our most generous promo games and perhaps already the exceptional shows of Eve Sweet and the delicious Shelena!
Did not unlock them yet ? No worries, you still have the whole coming week to play the Quest Event "Sexy trip in Roma" !

This week has also been a delight in terms of new releases !
  • Cup your hands to welcome again Josephine Jackson: She has put her Amazing Boobs In Chains just for you this week!
  • Slim and sensual, Alice Zaffyre has borrowed Mara Blake's blue dress for "Hotel Outcall" (also on mobile)
  • Helina Dream is begging you 'Tie Me Tenderly' all in black fishnet and links (also on mobile)
  • Ahh our Talent of the Month of June has finally released this AMAZING cosplay ! Check out Eve Sweet in "Hack Me Harder" (also on mobile)
  • Hot Pearl has chosen her favorite school uniform for her "Last Day At School"
  • "This Is Springtime" for Isabella De Laa and we can only rejoice!
  • The PERFECT lingerie for our blond beauty Una Fairy just got released today and she's de-li-cious in "Ruby Blonde" (also on mobile)

In VR 180 the Cute and Naughty Isabella de Laa , so sweet in her tiny skirt from "This Is Springtime":
https://www.istripper.com/vr180/detail/ec9e884dccf1a2f1

EVENT QUEST - Sexy trip in Roma with :

SLOT MACHINE
Choose how many credits you want to bet (from 1 to 10 credits or "max bet" for 10 credits).
--> The discount range adjusts at the top of the Slot Machine accordingly and applies to the cards drawn when you spin.
If symbols appear on the line drawn, you also get your bet myltiplied by credits (depending on how many symbols you get on the line)

THRILL SPIN
Click on the "PLAY" button to buy a Spin
--> "Go" appears at the center of the wheel. Click on it to spin the wheel. See what you win.

GOLDEN TICKET
Scratch the 4 boxes and see if there is a prize behind.
Scratch the Joker Card box to see if you have won one.

And Eve Sweet "A Little Journey" then Shelena "Ambrosia For The Gods" special cards to unlock!

Have a great week-end with iStripper!

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!