Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

@Totem Team, can a man dream?

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

Iliv
Joined in Mar 2023

16 投稿
June 4 (edited)
(Traduction française à suivre ci-dessous)

Not long ago, I made the wish to see 3 of the most famous iStripper's Stars on this platform again.
They were, some time ago, the reasons of my registration.
The Beauties I'm talking about are in their "second youth" (they are almost all in their "30s"), and it is for this reason that it would be nice if they could grace their many fans present here with a final farewell.

The dream in question was 1/3 realized when @Sheeban reported Nici's last visit on these pages (thanks again for both Totem Team and Nici for teaming up one last time!).

The remaining 2/3 are represented by two other Legends of the site, unanimously and widely appreciated over the years, and who not surprisingly often also appear among the most viewed shows of the day.

These SuperStars are of course Niemira and Gloria.

Both of them are still active and modeling: Niemira recently appeared in a set on M*tArt, and she's also doing some content on her personal OF that could be labeled "XXX" here - we don't have any clip of this kind here made by her and it's a pity in my opinion; Gloria runs her OF and does similar "XXX" content - even if she has always refused in the past, it might be worth making one last attempt by showing her the affection and veneration that she has always received here by the community on iStripper.

Wouldn't you also like to willingly join in a warm and well-deserved farewell to these young and beautiful ladies who have made the history of the platform?

PS: Last but not least, I seem to remember my dream being in 4K! 😇 it would be fantastic to be able to immortalize two similar goddesses in Crystal Clear Plus Quality considering that NO set was ever recorded with this standard!

"Totem Team, can a man dream?" 💓

----------

Il y a peu, j'ai fait le vœu de revoir 3 des plus célèbres stars d'iStripper sur cette plateforme.
Ce sont, il y a quelque temps, les raisons de mon inscription.
Les Beauties dont je parle sont dans leur "seconde jeunesse" (elles ont toutes la trentaine), et c'est précisément pour cette raison qu'il serait bien qu'elles puissent faire un dernier adieu à leurs nombreux fans présents ici.

Le rêve en question s'est réalisé à 1/3 lorsque @Sheeban a rapporté la dernière visite de Nici sur ces pages (merci encore à Totem et à Nici d'avoir fait équipe une dernière fois !).

Les 2/3 restants sont représentés par deux autres Légendes du site, unanimement et largement appréciées au fil des *****ées, et qui sans surprise figurent également souvent parmi les émissions les plus vues du jour.

Ces SuperStars sont bien sûr Niemira et Gloria.

Tous deux sont toujours actifs et mannequins : Niemira est récemment apparue dans un set sur M*tArt, et elle fait également du contenu sur son OF personnel qui pourrait être étiqueté "XXX" ici - nous n'avons aucun clip de ce genre ici fait par elle et c'est dommage à mon avis ; Gloria gère son OF et fait du contenu "XXX" similaire - même si elle a toujours refusé dans le passé, cela vaut peut-être la peine de faire une dernière tentative en lui montrant l'affection et la vénération qu'elle a toujours reçue ici de la communauté sur iStripper.

N'aimeriez-vous pas, vous aussi, vous joindre volontiers aux adieux chaleureux et bien mérités à ces splendides filles qui ont marqué l'histoire de la plateforme ?

PS : Last but not least, il me semble que mon rêve était en 4K ! 😇 ce serait fantastique de pouvoir immortaliser deux déesses similaires en qualité Crystal Clear Plus étant donné qu'AUCUN set n'a jamais été enregistré avec ce standard !

"Totem Team, un homme peut-il rêver ?" 💓
wrightsayswow
Joined in Jul 2020

1120 投稿
June 4
@Iliv yeah let's dream! 👍
Might have to sleep quite a while for this to happen though.

...warm and well-deserved farewell to these young and beautiful ladies...
Hmm as you mentioned, busy on their OF accounts, I think they are not retiring anytime soon.
Voyeurpervers
Joined in Jun 2014

146 投稿
June 4
Dreaming, perhaps, but if Totem offers these two wonderful actresses a return to Paris... who knows?
In any case @lliv this is a great idea, I support you for this hope.. 👍

Rêver, peut-être mais si Totem propose à ces 2 actrices merveilleuses un retour à Paris... qui sait ?
En tout cas @lliv voilà une super idée, je vous appuie pour cet espoir. 👍
celine
運営
Joined in Sep 2007

1849 投稿
June 4
Both are retired guys.....
stefnev1
モデレータ
Joined in Jul 2008

4555 投稿
June 4 (edited)
Both are retired guys.....
End of the dream 😭 Welcome in the real life.
wrightsayswow
Joined in Jul 2020

1120 投稿
June 4
I guess by "retired" you mean they cannot be booked via an agency or something like that?
I follow Gloria on OF and she is very far from retired on there. Very active indeed. 🔥😍
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1143 投稿
June 4 (edited)
I guess by "retired" you mean they cannot be booked via an agency or something like that?

More likely is that they don't want other work.

A bit like some of the CAM girls.

They can make more money by sitting at home plus the fact they don't have to pay agents fees. Nor do they have to do anything they don't want to do.

I read a newspaper article a short while ago where one model said she was pulling in £50k per month when she was on OF. It made her a millionaire.

Mind you I think the article was in the SUN - not sure how much faith I would put in it being true.😆
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

739 投稿
June 4
Mind you I think the article was in the SUN - not sure how much faith I would put in it being true.😆
LMAO ... good one #6😆
wrightsayswow
Joined in Jul 2020

1120 投稿
June 4
...one model said she was pulling in £50k per month when she was on OF. It made her a millionaire.
Good for her! Although I think I read it online somewhere, the same story, or was in The Sport or The Star 😆
https://tenor.com/view/money-money-gif-24267112
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1143 投稿
June 4
I found the article again.

It was the Scottish Sun - don't know if they are any more reliable than the Sun😆

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/fabulous/8468441/julie-weejulietots-onlyfans-scotland-millionaire/

The model was Julie Kennedy - also known as "Lass" on "***** Girls".

She might have been a nice addition to iStripper but apparently she is living in California now.
wrightsayswow
Joined in Jul 2020

1120 投稿
June 4
Her old teacher subscribed! 😆😆😆
OlivierNanto
運営
Joined in Jul 2011

11 投稿
June 4
Hi there,

I shot both of these goddesses for istripper, I actually spoke with Niemira 1 month ago about a come back, and it's not going to happen, unfortunately. She loved istripper, but she is managing her career differently now.

I tried several times with Gloria, and it was a nope for her too...but last time I asked her was like a year ago, maybe more, I will try again, who knows, especially that she loved to work with us.

Will let you know, but I don't have too many hope, tbh
Iliv
Joined in Mar 2023

16 投稿
June 5 (edited)
Hi there,I shot both of these goddesses for istripper, I actually spoke with Niemira 1 month ago about a come back, and it's not going to happen, unfortunately. She loved istripper, but she is managing her career differently now. I tried several times with Gloria, and it was a nope for her too...but last time I asked her was like a year ago, maybe more, I will try again, who knows, especially that she loved to work with us.Will let you know, but I don't have too many hope, tbh
Oh my... I never imagined I would have the honor of hearing back from the Man-Behing-The-Camera himself! This is already a little dream come true! 😲

First of all, I would like to take this opportunity to compliment you on your amazing work by virtually shaking your hand 👍 , and thank you for taking the time to answer me directly!

What can I say, I knew they were both still active (I repeat myself, Niemira even benefited from a handful of new sets on M*tArt in 2024, the last one released less than a month ago) and that's why it would have been nice to see them again on a platform which, I think we can say with some confidence, has contributed strongly to the launch of their careers and to the birth of a loyal group of fans (in which I obviously also place myself).

I also understand that their business model is currently focused on other fronts, but in the end a few last sets on this app could also benefit as indirect advertising for their "main platform". It certainly wouldn't take anything away from the pages they manage directly, but rather potentially bring in new subscribers. I'm thinking of Alissa Foxy, another lovely girl and rising Star who "personally" manages her own content but still comes back to visit and please her fans here on iStripper (applause and thanks to you, Ali! 💙).

I conclude by saying that it would be a special event, sooner or later, to see these two beauties again here on iStripper, with a type of product that in my opinion enhances female beauty like no other, masterfully combining high level professional production with the elimination of all distracting elements from the frame, allowing the girls to be honored and appreciated as they deserve.

It would be nice if you could stay in touch with both of them: you know, ideas can sometimes change, and maybe even just knowing how many fans would be happy to welcome them once again with open arms for one last appearance (which I'm sure would literally BREAK the app/website) could make them consider the possibility of a great final tribute to us fans and also to you Totem Team, of whom I have always heard compliments on kindness, professionalism and working climate from various models.

And last but not least, Paris is gorgeous! Who wouldn't want to visit you there? Come on! 😆

Best regards and thank you SO much for your great work here and for providing these updates. I hope there'll be more (different) ones in the future!
celine
運営
Joined in Sep 2007

1849 投稿
June 5 (edited)
@Iliv thank you for your nice words to OlivierNanto.

True that iStripper has an INCREDIBLE film crew!

Our makeup artists/hairdressers are EXCEPTIONAL, most of them work for French television.

Our photographers OlivierNanto and EthanAngus demonstrate AMAZING artist direction, the patience of an angel and both have extraordinary talent.

They are supported by the talented dgedge who takes care of everything at the studio, handle the casting, the choice of outfits (and even their design sometimes!) with real artistic flair.

And I can tell you that this entire team works hard to bring you all this happiness.

The models who come to the studio are full of praise for them, for their respect and the quality of their work. Our guestbook is full of compliments and it is no coincidence that they all ask to come back :)
Iliv
Joined in Mar 2023

16 投稿
June 13
@Iliv thank you for your nice words to OlivierNanto.True that iStripper has an INCREDIBLE film crew! Our makeup artists/hairdressers are EXCEPTIONAL, most of them work for French television.Our photographers OlivierNanto and EthanAngus demonstrate AMAZING artist direction, the patience of an angel and both have extraordinary talent.They are supported by the talented dgedge who takes care of everything at the studio, handle the casting, the choice of outfits (and even their design sometimes!) with real artistic flair. And I can tell you that this entire team works hard to bring you all this happiness.The models who come to the studio are full of praise for them, for their respect and the quality of their work. Our guestbook is full of compliments and it is no coincidence that they all ask to come back :)
Well I must say that the passionate work of all these highly professional figures is certainly reflected in the quality of the finished product!

It was a pleasure to read this insight from the Totem team, and an honor to have been able to exchange a few words with one of the artists at your service!

As for the final point, I don't doubt it and indeed, as I said above, I have often read positive comments from various models. For example, I believe that outside of her OF, Alissa Foxy only works with you, and this says a lot!

What can I say, we hope the two young ladies we talked about also feel the desire to return to say hello to your big family. Good work and thanks for your attention! Best regards.

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!