Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Disable previews in Full Screen

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

Calgon
Joined in May 2022

347 投稿
November 28, 2023
Apologies if this has been covered before but I can't find the post.

Is there a way to prevent ALL preview clips from being displayed when running in full screen mode. I have unchecked the box "Keep playing previews of purchased cards" but they still seem to get played at random in full screen. In desktop mode the checkbox works.
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3900 投稿
November 28, 2023
In Full Screen advance Setting, Level of Eroticism.
disable Level 1 clips, and Maybe even Level 2 clips.
All Previews are Level 1, except where the outfit is transparent, these are Level 2
Calgon
Joined in May 2022

347 投稿
November 28, 2023
Thanks @Wyldanimal but that's not going to achieve the desired result as I want all the Level 1 & 2 clips, just not the short duration previews. I'm trying to reduce the amount of time that clips are changing from one scene to another....short clips means more frequent changes.
Calgon
Joined in May 2022

347 投稿
November 28, 2023
@Wyldanimal or anyone.

Is there a way to flag clips in the clips list as deselected in bulk ?
stefnev1
モデレータ
Joined in Jul 2008

4555 投稿
November 28, 2023
@Calgon
Is there a way to flag clips in the clips list as deselected in bulk ?
Unfortunately, no. We can only deselect the clips one by one.
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3900 投稿
November 29, 2023 (edited)
@Wyldanimal or anyone. Is there a way to flag clips in the clips list as deselected in bulk ?

You can write a Script to search all of the Models Folders
and Find the .demo files
and Add them to a file called inactive.txt saved in the models folder.
( there is no card prefix to this file name )
( one clip name with extension per line )

use the scripting Language of your choice.

after you have done this, do a rebuild collection.

After the rebuild is complete, all of the Preview clips will be unChecked in the List of Clips.

I suggest to
Test it on a single or just a few cards.
then expand the scope of the script for all of the cards.
Romla
Joined in Jul 2016

154 投稿
November 29, 2023 (edited)
@Wyldanimal or anyone.Is there a way to flag clips in the clips list as deselected in bulk ?

One way to do this is to delete all previews which can be done in a bulk, but that is no option for you if you do not want to delete the previews.
Calgon
Joined in May 2022

347 投稿
November 29, 2023
Hi @Romla

I tried that -the only issue with that method seems to be that the program still tries to load the previews sometimes which creates a delay in showing a scene or if you are only watching 1 scene per model it might skip the model entirely. It would be better if the Full screen program operated in the same way as the Desktop.
Romla
Joined in Jul 2016

154 投稿
November 29, 2023
I am not using the full screen feature at all, so this was only my idea how it could be done, I didn't test it myself. Maybe you can post this in Suggestions section of the forum if it is still not working as desired.

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!