Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

I am the only one frustrated with DOLZ and special event cards

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3900 投稿
August 8, 2023
Let's look at some basic numbers
There's 12 auctions in a season and each auction. Let's say averages 1.2 million dolz
That's 14.4 million dollars for one season.

Now let's say there's enough dolz cards for 10 seasons.

That's a 144 million dolz for all 10 seasons.

If we use the current value of one dolz, which is about point 1.6 cents per dolz. That's a total of.
$2,300,000.

Sales on the secondary market seem to be around 50% of the sale of the auction, so if we take 50% of that and add it in.
That's
$3,500,000

DOLZ is really just getting started, we have staking that's gonna be coming up.
We have VR paradise 2, and we're gonna have NFT's for that app. And then we're gonna have baby dolz, and we're gonna have partners that are going to use dolz. So there's a whole lot that's still to come.
Ironman79
Joined in Dec 2010

439 投稿
August 8, 2023
This is all very interesting....what is "baby dolz"?
Calgon
Joined in May 2022

350 投稿
August 8, 2023
@Ironman79

This is all very interesting....what is "baby dolz"?

Here are the details we have been given...

https://dolz.gitbook.io/dolz/use-cases/dolz-x-istripper-season-1
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3900 投稿
August 9, 2023
So it's not going to be released on Steam like VR paradise 1?

Most likely an installed App like the current version already is.
https://www.vrparadise.com/games/vr-paradise-16

@JJXQ
Your attempts to give this project a black eye has again failed.

Calgon
Joined in May 2022

350 投稿
August 9, 2023
Your attempts to give this project a black eye has again failed.

what the... wait. Did I miss something ? Away from my screen for just a few hours and... what happened ?
orclover
Joined in Jun 2012

744 投稿
August 10, 2023 (edited)
Every Auction has been a complete Success with all of the NFT cards selling out.The re-sales on the secondary Market have also been very successful.It depends from witch side you look at it. If you don't have to much money then you are limited in what you can do. That’s way I only can bid on the limited version as I’m not rich. I still don't like the crypto an NFT's as in most case if not all exist just so someone can make a lot of money from it.I only start this Dolz adventure because of Sonya Blaze and continue as long as I'm willing to pay the price. But if it go up a lot I simple can’t justify it and have no choice then to stop.Look what happens with the PS5. A lot of people could not get one because people got multi PS5 so they could sell it for 2 or 3 time the original price. Dolz card are the same. Soon the Auction is over they are on secondary Market. Like lolilol8300000 say buy for 2.60 euro and then sell it for 85 euro is good for the seller but is it for the buyer. Did the member buy it to have the card or just so the member can resell it later for a higher price.I don’t mind that people or companies making money but that also means that there are people get exclude from things like this. As long they are respectful they can be against and express displeasure.As for me I’m happy to get the rare version of Sonya Blaze and maybe if the price go down I can get the epic version. (Probably not but I can dream) I will see with the next 4 card if I can bid on it.

Don't have to be rich to enjoy dolz. In fact it is the opposite reality if you are willing to go without a few tiny clips and shiny colors on the out of reach cards. I am literally the dumbest person around and I have figured how to enjoy the dolz system, especially in times when the istripper card lineup isn't the greatest, which happens due to postponements and difficult finding experienced dancers. I am just grateful we get to see some great girls from the past, and generally make a profit off of it.
Calgon
Joined in May 2022

350 投稿
August 10, 2023
In fact it is the opposite reality if you are willing to go without a few tiny clips and shiny colors on the out of reach cards

Hmmm Wisdom you speak @orclover but to go without Lana Lane pouring milk over herself would be unbearable.
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3900 投稿
August 10, 2023
I have an epic and rare card for almost all of the NFT cards.
I offered them for Try out on Discord.
Buy it from me for my Asking price.
try it for a few days
then Sell it back to me for 25 matic plus fees, Less than I sold it to you.

Essentially you are paying 25 plus fees to try the card for a couple days.

you can look at my collection here:
Go to this auction
https://dolz.io/auction/0xb298D5020d3775eE4A18f56B806AbFC34EBc028A
click on Limited
I'm at #2 and #3
Click on my Name

Let me know if you are interested.

Iram00
Joined in Aug 2009

61 投稿
August 10, 2023 (edited)
Don't have to be rich to enjoy dolz. In fact it is the opposite reality if you are willing to go without a few tiny clips and shiny colors on the out of reach cards. I am literally the dumbest person around and I have figured how to enjoy the dolz system, especially in times when the istripper card lineup isn't the greatest, which happens due to postponements and difficult finding experienced dancers. I am just grateful we get to see some great girls from the past, and generally make a profit off of it.

Just to make it clear: I did not say you can't enjoy the Dolz when you are not rich. I said that your are limited in what you can do when you are not rich.

All NFTs cards that i have cost me more then the iStripper cards so I would not say it is the opposite. It depends on the person If they can get the NFT and how far they are will go to get it.

That goes for the SEC as well but the difference is that when the games are over you can still get the SEC by playing a different game later on.

I would really love to have the legendery NFT for Sonya but that is out of the question and the lowest cost epic is 295 Matic that is 200 euro. I have the money that's not the problem but I can't justify spending that much for 1 card.

If the price go down to like 150 Matic i may be willing to spend the 100 euro for Sonja Blaze but not for the other NFT's
lolilol8300000
運営
Joined in Apr 2018

27 投稿
August 10, 2023
Don't have to be rich to enjoy dolz. In fact it is the opposite reality if you are willing to go without a few tiny clips and shiny colors on the out of reach cards. I am literally the dumbest person around and I have figured how to enjoy the dolz system, especially in times when the istripper card lineup isn't the greatest, which happens due to postponements and difficult finding experienced dancers. I am just grateful we get to see some great girls from the past, and generally make a profit off of it.Just to make it clear: I did not say you can't enjoy the Dolz when you are not rich. I said that your are limited in what you can do when you are not rich.All NFTs cards that i have cost me more then the iStripper cards so I would not say it is the opposite. It depends on the person If they can get the NFT and how far they are will go to get it.That goes for the SEC as well but the difference is that when the games are over you can still get the SEC by playing a different game later on.I would really love to have the legendery NFT for Sonya but that is out of the question and the lowest cost epic is 295 Matic that is 200 euro. I have the money that's not the problem but I can't justify spending that much for 1 card. If the price go down to like 150 Matic i may be willing to spend the 100 euro for Sonja Blaze but not for the other NFT's

Our objective is clear and it remains the same.
We want every iStripper member to be able to get an NFT trading card (Edition Limited) for a maximum of $2, $3 or $4 maximum. (more or less the same price as a non-NFT iStripper card for a new user).
Not to mention the 500 DOLZ cashback tokens for new bidders.

Edition limited = full iStripper show like a non-NFT card.

Except that here you can resell this card, or duplicate cards, at a higher price.
You are the sole owner of your content. This means that if one day you want to stop iStripper, you can resell your entire collection of NFTs.

Not to mention that owning all the Season 1 NFTs will make you earn "babydolz" tokens.
These babydolz will give you access to iStripper discounts, free cards, free SEC and joker cards, iStripper credits etc...

That's the reason why we've just increased the number of NFTs per auction from 400 cards to 500 cards for the Melody Marks auction starting today.
By increasing the number of NFTs, we'll be reducing the price of the cards, making trading cards accessible to as many people as possible.
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1260 投稿
August 10, 2023 (edited)
Puis-je savoir pourquoi ce sujet n'est pas transféré dans la section des Dolz ?

J'ai déjà fait la demande.

Il me semble que c'est une question de respect pour ceux et celles, qui ne veulent rien savoir de ce projet.

J'ai toujours la désagréable impression, qu''on essai de nous vendre l'idée d'y investir, même si cela est présenté comme un projet à part.

Si je reviens au sujet de ce fil de discussion, c'est vraiment cela qui me frustre avec le projet Dolz.

Il me semble que,ma demande est raisonnable et cohérente. Dans la section Dolz, il est écrit "Tout ce qui concerne les Dolz". Et ce sujet en parle.

Merci.

May I ask why this topic is not being transferred to the Dolz section?

I've already made the request.

It seems to me that it's a question of respect for those who want nothing to do with this project.

I always get the unpleasant impression that they're trying to sell us the idea of investing in it, even though it's presented as a separate project.

If I return to the subject of this thread, that's really what frustrates me about the Dolz project.

It seems to me that my request is reasonable and coherent. In the Dolz section, it says "All things Dolz". And this topic is about that.

Thank you.
Iram00
Joined in Aug 2009

61 投稿
August 10, 2023
Our objective is clear and it remains the same. We want every iStripper member to be able to get an NFT trading card (Edition Limited) for a maximum of $2, $3 or $4 maximum. (more or less the same price as a non-NFT iStripper card for a new user).

But i'm not a new user plus there are more cost then just the 500 or 600 Dolz bid.

Edition limited = full iStripper show like a non-NFT card.

You say that from your point of view as Seller but from the buyers point of view you get a card that is limited in clips that you get then the Rare, Epic or legendery. But the price shows that.

Not to mention that owning all the Season 1 NFTs will make you earn "babydolz" tokens. These babydolz will give you access to iStripper discounts, free cards, free SEC and joker cards.

I can't comment on this as i have not look it babydolz and have no idea what it is jet.

That's the reason why we've just increased the number of NFTs per auction from 400 cards to 500 cards for the Melody Marks auction starting today. By increasing the number of NFTs, we'll be reducing the price of the cards, making trading cards accessible to as many people as possible.

And that makes me more happy knowing that I will get the next 4 cards for around the same amount of Dolz. So thank you for that. 😊

My English is not really good so maybe people don't understand what i try to say.
Almost every story has 2 side and not listen to the other side because it is differend then you want/have is not nice.

I always try to look at bode side and yes sometimes i change my view about things. Like i mention before i still don't like crypto and NFT but at least with the istripper NFT's i get a show to watch.

Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1605 投稿
August 10, 2023

And that makes me more happy knowing that I will get the next 4 cards for around the same amount of Dolz. So thank you for that. 😊

L'augmentation du nombre de cartes nft mises aux enchères n'est prévue actuellement que pour Melody Marks. A voir pour la suite, suivant le résultat de cette vente, je suppose😉

The increase in the number of nft cards auctioned is currently only planned for Melody Marks. To see for the rest, depending on the result of this sale, I guess 😉
sjaakie
Joined in Dec 2007

58 投稿
August 10, 2023
We want every iStripper member to be able to get an NFT trading card (Edition Limited) for a maximum of $2, $3 or $4 maximum.
If you don't want to have all the trading cards, but only the (3) models you want.
And if you don't want to look at the Dolz site the last hours of the bidding, then this will happen:
  • Buy for € 25,- matic
  • Buy 2022 Dolz with it
  • you think I buy 5 tickets with this so bid 404 Dolz = $5.65 (you end up somewhere in the middle on the bid list.
  • after the bidding it turns out that you are no longer on the bid list (lowest bid on list 430)
following favorite model:
  • you think you are buying 4 cards so bid 505 Dolz = $7.07
  • afterwards it turns out that you are no longer on the bid list (lowest bid on list 532)
next favorite model (last of this series):
  • you think you are buying 3 cards so bid 764 Dolz = $10.69
  • afterwards it appears that you are no longer on the bid list (lowest bid on list 781)
now you think "no more bidding again".
Coincidentally value dolz goes up a bit and with my 2022 Dolz I have bought 250+25 bonus credits ($29.99)
So I can buy 20 normal cards with this.
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3900 投稿
August 10, 2023
@Iram00

My English is not really good so maybe people don't understand what i try to say.

While we encourage members to post in English,
you can post in your native language if it is easier to complete your thoughts.
Calgon
Joined in May 2022

350 投稿
August 10, 2023
@ComteDracula

May I ask why this topic is not being transferred to the Dolz section?

I run my Trading Card shows on the iStripper software and this is a sub-thread of the "Everyrthing About iStripper" forum so it seems to me to be a perfectly valid place to discuss stuff to do with Trading Cards.

I was wondering though.... even though you aren't taking part in the auctions did you at least enjoy the Lana Lane - Shimmer Shot show ?
pickle1
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 投稿
August 10, 2023
"Like i mention before i still don't like crypto and NFT but at least with the istripper NFT's i get a show to watch."

👍👍👍
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1260 投稿
August 10, 2023 (edited)
@ComteDracula

I was wondering though.... even though you aren't taking part in the auctions did you at least enjoy the Lana Lane - Shimmer Shot show ?

I don't own any NFT @Calgon cards. I even have a version of the program that doesn't have the NFT tab, by personal choice.

Je ne possède aucune carte NFT @Calgon. J'ai même une version du programme qui n'a pas l'onglet NFT, et ce, par choix personnel.
Voluntas
Joined in Aug 2022

18 投稿
August 19, 2023 (edited)
Tbh, this whole NFT thing reminds me too much of the Magic The Gathering and similar TCG madness, which is why I utterly abhor it and will avoid it like the plague. Just taking a look at the various card offers on OpenSea will make you realize how the secodary market has already spiralled out of control, as is typical for these kinds of collectibles. Like other posters have already pointed out correctly, these nasty little games are only designed for crypto exchange pump-and-dump manipulations. Plus, this whole dolz system is just too damn complicated and I have neither the time nor the energy to manage hundreds of stupid online accounts.

Don't get me wrong here though. I have nothing against exclusive content and paying a good sum for exquisite stuff, but it should be accessible for the entire active market not just a handful cryptocurrency warlords who probably have practised crypto-manipulations at nano-dimensions for years and can now monopolize on all the NFT benefits.

Make the trading cards purchasable for all customers in the right mood and with real money! Common rarity cards at least should be on offer in the regular store as well, if totem is indeed willing to give every user the chance to obtain some of them. Also, I need to see a preview or a couple shots first before I buy a pig in a poke.
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3900 投稿
August 19, 2023
@Voluntas

Most everything you posted is 100% misinformation

You have obviously not done any research in to the DOLZ metaverse

PLESE stop spreading Misinformation

Misinformation:
" how the secodary market has already spiralled out of control"

Misinformation:
"these nasty little games are only designed for crypto exchange pump-and-dump manipulations."

Misinformation:
"Plus, this whole dolz system is just too damn complicated"

Misinformation:
"I have neither the time nor the energy to manage hundreds of stupid online accounts."

dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

447 投稿
August 19, 2023
I get not liking the tone of the comments but I'm not sure how you you call it mis-information?

" how the secodary market has already spiralled out of control"

I have no idea what it means for the secondary market to spiral out of control means but that sounds like an opinion. If it has basis or not I haven't a clue. I'm very curious how the secondary market is doing but haven't been able to find any details.

"these nasty little games are only designed for crypto exchange pump-and-dump manipulations."

I mean .. pumping and dumping is pretty much how I see this as well. Create a fake currency .. get investors to buy in with promises of future profits selling a limited availability product to an established customer base and try and convince those buyers that not only do you get this hard to buy product they can sell it for "3 times the profit" later.

I'm not saying it's illegal or even immoral and if you don't mind the process and want the show at the price available then good for those members who get them. But I'm confident some investors are gonna be left holding the bag. I'm talking to 2 different artist about the possibility of developing a NFT collection. Both are leery as their are not technical; in my discussions I've never called it a pump and dump ... instead I tell them "it's money for nothing and your chicks for free"

"Plus, this whole dolz system is just too damn complicated"

DOLZ & crypto ain't simple by any definition.

"I have neither the time nor the energy to manage hundreds of stupid online accounts."

I don't know how much time or energy the OP has but you do need at least a few of accounts to fully participate:

At a minimum you need a cypto wallet, Istripper account, and OpenSea accounts. Then you have to manage the transactions that go something like: real money to Eth to polygon to dolz (and Matic? somewhere?)

Then you have to link all these accounts together - no clue how that works but I assume: wallet to Dolz, Dolz to Opensea? Istripper to Dolz?

You may not agree with the OP arguments (or mine) but mis-information is saying that the DOLZ system isn't complicated. And while its fine to say members have tripled their money in the after market saying or even implying that future buyers will do the same is not OK.

pickle1
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 投稿
August 19, 2023
From the post by @Voluntas, this is the paragraph that I would like to discuss.

Don't get me wrong here though. I have nothing against exclusive content and paying a good sum for exquisite stuff, but it should be accessible for the entire active market not just a handful cryptocurrency warlords who probably have practised crypto-manipulations at nano-dimensions for years and can now monopolize on all the NFT benefits

Until the start of Season 1, I personally had never been near any crypto-currency. But I wanted to be able to buy some of the NFTs so I set up a Metamask wallet and used Transak to convert $50 (from my bank account, the transfer of which I initiated) into Matics and then worked within my Metamask wallet to convert those Matics into Dolz.

Since then I have bought (in the auctions) a limited edition version of each card offered. I have just used Transak again to add a further$20 into my Metamask wallet.

So it is not really that different to using a credit card via one of our payment service providers (Epoch) to convert $50 money into 500 credits which we have been using to buy cards for years.

I am a collector, not an investor. And I think I am representative of a lot of members who are doing the same as me. I doubt I will ever re-sell them - but at least that option is available to me. 😊

Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3900 投稿
August 20, 2023
@dar2112v

At a minimum you need a cypto wallet, Istripper account, and OpenSea accounts. Then you have to manage the transactions that go something like: real money to Eth to polygon to dolz (and Matic? somewhere?)

Then you have to link all these accounts together - no clue how that works but I assume: wallet to Dolz, Dolz to Opensea? Istripper to Dolz?

I take it you haven't participated either because most of what you wrote is not accurate...
See; that is the Problem..
Members who have not Participated, have no real knowledge of how it works,
making posts with too much misinformation in them.

If you're going to make a Post ***** about the topic
then, At Least you should have some 1st hand Knowledge

Please STOP spreading Misinformation

Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3900 投稿
August 20, 2023
It's all really quit simple..
Once you get over the Learning Curve
you will see that it's Not Complicated...
But you do need to Learn some new terminology and some processes
and I think that; The Learning Curve is being ***** with Complicated..

It's not Complicated, but you do have to Learn how it works...

follow these 5 simple videos, it's Easy...
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/53400/1?post=768340
このトピックに関して見る事やデータへのアクセスは許可されていません。
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3900 投稿
August 20, 2023 (edited)
You get a *FREE NFT card for just creating your Wallet ( FREE to DO )
and Linking the Wallet to your iStripper Account ( also FREE to DO )

Do just that and you get a *FREE NFT card and it costs you Nothing....

Requirements:
Must have an iStripper account
Must be Bronze Level with at least One Purchased card using Purchased Credits
using Free Credits doesn't count, having a Free cards doesn't count
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

447 投稿
August 20, 2023
If you're going to make a Post ***** about the topic
then, At Least you should have some 1st hand Knowledge

I like to think I could figure it out if I wanted to participate but I don't want to support the product I feel is ruining IS and I don't want a crypto wallet so hard pass for me. That said I do not want to pass along incorrect information; I did clearly state that I had no experience (or no clue) but I am curious what I got wrong?

In your own words:

You get a *FREE NFT card for just creating your Wallet ( FREE to DO )
and Linking the Wallet to your iStripper Account ( also FREE to DO )

You do need a wallet and a istripper account and you need to connect them? And if you want to buy/sell in aftermarket then I *assume* you need an OpenSea account and it must be connected to something one or the other if not both. If I got any of this wrong please let me know as I would not knowingly state things that are not true.

As far as how 'complicated' it is .. I would imagine that once you've gone through the motions and learned the different sudo currencies the process will be fairly easy to repeat but I don't see any scenario where it's not complicated. Things that aren't complicated rarely need tutorials and videos.
Calgon
Joined in May 2022

350 投稿
August 20, 2023
@dar2112v

And if you want to buy/sell in aftermarket then I *assume* you need an OpenSea account and it must be connected to something one or the other if not both. If I got any of this wrong please let me know as I would not knowingly state things that are not true.

It really IS quite simple. It's worth doing just to gain an understanding of where the internet is headed. People refusing to look at new technology seems like refusing to buy a CD player or still having a fax machine.

1. Add a Wallet extension to your browser
2. Connect your iStripper account to the wallet

BINGO - Free NFT comes to you when Totem next send them out

3. Make sure your wallet is on the Polygon network (easy but v. important)
4. Buy some "MATIC" currency on the Polygon network

MATIC is the "gas" currency for our transactions and it is really cheap compared to other networks 👍Every time you do something on the network you're going to need a few cents of MATIC to oil the transaction.

Your wallet address IS your account on lots of Web3 things.

5. Once you have some MATIC you can swap some for DOLZ to use in the auctions. I swap mine straight from my wallet, really easy.

Auctions
=======
Your wallet IS your account

6. Go to the auctions site and connect your wallet there. Apart from adding your email address that's it - your wallet is your account and you can now use your Dolz to bid in the auctions - again, really easy

Aftermarket - Opensea
==================
Your wallet address IS your account again

7. Just connect your wallet to Opensea and you can buy/sell/transfer or even ***** your NFTs all from there. (really easy)

I really really do not understand the negativity towards the NFTs, I think it is a fantastic product. I certainly don't think it is "ruining iStripper" as you say.

Iram00
Joined in Aug 2009

61 投稿
August 21, 2023
@Calgon

I have to dissagree with you.

1. Add a Wallet extension to your browser
2. Connect your iStripper account to the walletBINGO - Free NFT comes to you when Totem next send them out

You forget to create the walled. That took more time as you need to read everything so that you understand what and how to do. (and add the Dols token)

4. Buy some "MATIC" currency on the Polygon network

The first time was a ***** in the XXX. (ID and photo) Now after the first time it is easier but the first time can be a reason to not go futher for Some.

5. Once you have some MATIC you can swap some for DOLZ to use in the auctions. I swap mine straight from my wallet, really easy.

When I try to do that with MetaMask I got a warning about Dolz. So asking on discord they advice me to do it from the Dolz webside. Which the first time did not go as plan. Again after help from others on discord now it it works and it works everytime.

6. Go to the auctions site and connect your wallet there. Apart from adding your email address that's it - your wallet is your account and you can now use your Dolz to bid in the auctions - again, really easy

The first time you want to place a bid MetaMask ask what the max Dolz you want to use. Then you have to aprove the bid in MetaMask before it will show your bid. The first time for me was ***** because i did not know how to do it and it can takes some time (from a couple of second to a minut) before the bid show up.

Sure now i have read a lot and done it a couple off times I understand it and it is easy. So iff anyone wants to do this read and ask around that will help.

I really really do not understand the negativity towards the NFTs

Because most NFTs are useless that people buy so they can sell it for a higher price. (Like painting rich people buy not to hang on the wall so they can look at it)

The Totem NFTs are shows that you can enjoy just like the normale cards. Totem also try to make the limited card low price is a plus. For me that was 2 off the 3 reason to start this but it is not for everyone.

@WyldAnimal

follow these 5 simple videos, it's Easy

She did a great job but the last video was not online when i started. Also the part where to buy Matic she did not mention that you have to sent a copie of your ID plus a photo.

I watch the 4 video's and a tutorial from a link in discord. Not everything look or works the same for me as in the video's

but you do have to Learn how it works...

And that's the most importend thing read and learn before doing anything.

O and if someone has the Sonja Blaze Epic card for 150 to 200 Matic that would be nice. 😊
Calgon
Joined in May 2022

350 投稿
August 21, 2023
@Iram00

I have to dissagree with you.

I'm used to that on here.

I think you are missing my point, which wasn't to provide a foolproof tutorial but to say....to work through the steps and learn. I can remember people being so ***** by photo copiers, fax machines, PCs - pretty much anything new. If you don't learn as you go through life then ... well prepare to be left behind. The other day my kids had to show me how to share my location on Whatsapp - I thought "***** ! I'm turning into an old person, I must try harder". I love learning new things, I've shared quite a few scenes on here that push the boundaries of what this platform can do - and those were way harder to do than setting up a wallet and buying some currency.

dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

447 投稿
August 21, 2023
It really IS quite simple. It's worth doing just to gain an understanding of where the internet is headed. People refusing to look at new technology seems like refusing to buy a CD player or still having a fax machine.
I really really do not understand the negativity towards the NFTs, I think it is a fantastic product. I certainly don't think it is "ruining iStripper" as you say.

Everything is simple once you you figure it out .. I just think it's wrong to pretend it's simple or not complicated. The various tutorials including yours, the videos, and the advice on how to avoid scams prove this. As far as tech and the future, It's not something I struggle in fact it's one of the ways I make my living. I don't think DOLZ will be around long enough to even be remembered and while I do see crypto in the future I think we'll think of the current crypto iteration with fond memories much in the way we remember Netscape, CompuServe, and AOL as being the internet.

As far as my negativity, I've expressed many of my concerns in the past so I doubt anyone wants to hear them again. And as far as IS and DOLZ .. again I don't think anyone wants a rehash. We see things differently which is OK as opinions vary but I don't like for me or others to be accused of spreading mis-information just because they don't agree with my perspective.

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!