Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Monthly Premium Offer  

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

Socialhazard
Joined in Nov 2020

1150 投稿
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

746 投稿
October 18, 2022
I lost my subscription too and I did not cancel it and I didn't use a credit card for payment.
I talked with @Manue already and contacted webbilling.
The answer of webbilling was the following:
Dear customer,

we don't process payments for istripper.com anymore. No rebill will follow.

If you wish so, we can cancel your membership now and you can make a new purchase at the website.
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1260 投稿
October 18, 2022
I went to the epoch website.

I entered my credit card number and email address to access my transaction history.

It says that my subscription is recurring and is renewable on October 19, 2022.

The only problem is that under the expiration date I only see three dots (...) and no visible date.

I took a screenshot just in case.

It does say that my premium subscription is renewable.

I then contacted epoch by chat. My expiration date was correct.

They wrote me that if I had any changes to my credit card information, I could contact them by chat as well, to let them know.

J'ai été voir sur le site de epoch.

J'ai entré mon numéro de carte de crédit et mon adresse de courriel pour avoir accès à l'historique de mes transactions.

Il est écrit que mon abonnement est récurrant et est renouvelable le 19 octobre 2022.

Le seul problème sous la date d'expiration je ne vois que trois points (...) et aucune date visible.

J'ai fais une capture d'écran au cas où.

Il est bien écrit que mon abonnement Premium est renouvellable.

J'ai ensuite communiqué avec epoch par chat. Ma date d'expiration était correcte.

Ils m'ont écrit que si j'avais des changements quant aux coordonnées de ma carte de crédit, je pouvais communiquer avec eux aussi par chat, pour leur en faire part.
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1260 投稿
October 19, 2022 (edited)
I wanted to know what happens to those who have lost their PREMIUM subscriptions by mistake. Is it possible for you to recover the annual subscription at the original price?

For my part, the renewal went through on my credit card today without any problem, but at a higher cost than last year in Canadian dollars, given the exchange rate.

Je voulais savoir ce qu'il en est pour ceux qui ont perdu leurs abonnements PREMIUM, par erreur. Est-il possible pour vous de récupérer l'abonnement annuel au prix de départ ?

Pour ma part le renouvellement est passé sur ma carte de crédit aujourd'hui sans problème, mais à un coût plus haut que l'an passé en dollar canadien, vu le taux de change.
orclover
Joined in Jun 2012

744 投稿
October 20, 2022
So if our subscription didn't rebill we have to sign up for the new price or can we get the old price. None of my billing information changed since the last year. Probably good for me anyway since I am only buying a few cards a week. On another similar note the price change makes no sense..the old price was tempting for someone who only bought half the cards a month, or a selector who wanted 4k, the new price makes you buy about 24 cards a month to break even , and a person who buys that many is probably a collector...how is this supposed to make totem more money? They will almost certainly lose more people than their % increase in price, especially now that the auto-billing turned out to be dishonest. I don't disagree with them trying to make more money but this just seems like a bad idea...the prior cost was low enough to dupe people like me into paying for even though I rarely bought enough cards to break even. Now it is obvious I am being duped and would rather wait for preview sales or buy 5 get one free, and it isn't like the card selection recently has been amazing. Really bad timing.
Vortim
Joined in Apr 2019

220 投稿
October 20, 2022
So if our subscription didn't rebill we have to sign up for the new price or can we get the old price. None of my billing information changed since the last year. Probably good for me anyway since I am only buying a few cards a week. On another similar note the price change makes no sense..the old price was tempting for someone who only bought half the cards a month, or a selector who wanted 4k, the new price makes you buy about 24 cards a month to break even , and a person who buys that many is probably a collector...how is this supposed to make totem more money? They will almost certainly lose more people than their % increase in price, especially now that the auto-billing turned out to be dishonest. I don't disagree with them trying to make more money but this just seems like a bad idea...the prior cost was low enough to dupe people like me into paying for even though I rarely bought enough cards to break even. Now it is obvious I am being duped and would rather wait for preview sales or buy 5 get one free, and it isn't like the card selection recently has been amazing. Really bad timing.

THIS
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3900 投稿
October 20, 2022
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/51647/3?post=749911
iStripperに関する全て / Monthly Premium Offer
... for the price, for it to be profitable, you really need to buy all the cards and VR shows within 10 days ... Becoming a premium member is a choice. It's not for everyone. Your Point is exactly rig...
It is a decision that a member has to decide on, based on what the value is to them.
^
This....

It is either a value to you, or it isn't
ask yourself this question,
I want premium because ..... ???

... Now it is obvious I am being duped ...

Totem is very transparent about the offer...
No one is being Duped

HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

983 投稿
October 20, 2022
I think there simply should be montly option and yearly option. No matter if the final price is the same.
Vortim
Joined in Apr 2019

220 投稿
October 21, 2022
I think there simply should be montly option and yearly option. No matter if the final price is the same.

THIS... esp when the monthly is now MORE expensive from what the original was.....
Techno66
Joined in Oct 2017

3 投稿
October 21, 2022
Hallo,

Warum wurde meine Premium-Mitgliedschaft beendet? Ich dachte, dass diese automatisch weiterläuft, wie es ja auch versprochen wurde!

"Already a Premium member?
No problem, your yearly plan will keep on recurring until you cancel :)"

Today we release a Monthly Premium Plan!

With the Premium you get:

20% OFF new shows for the 10 days after their release 20% OFF new VR 180° shows for the 10 days after their release Unlock 4K resolution of Crystal Clear + shows Priority response from the Customer Service Premium avatar & highlighted profile
This monthly plan costs $5.99/month

PLUS, for the launch, we offer 50 credits to each new subscription.

Visit : https://www.istripper.com/premium

Already a Premium member?
No problem, your yearly plan will keep on recurring until you cancel :)
The FAQ also needs to be updated on the
https://www.istripper.com/premium
page
Socialhazard
Joined in Nov 2020

1150 投稿
October 22, 2022
Warum wurde meine Premium-Mitgliedschaft beendet? Ich dachte, dass diese automatisch weiterläuft, wie es ja auch versprochen wurde!

Why was my premium membership terminated? I thought that this automatically continues, as it was promised!

Die Abrechnung erfolgt nicht über iStripper.

Billing is not handled by iStripper.

Vergewissern Sie sich, dass Ihre Rechnungsdaten auf der Website des Drittanbieters aktualisiert sind.
wenn Sie sie ändern müssen.
Wenden Sie sich an den Support des Rechnungsstellers des Drittanbieters.
https://www.istripper.com/info/billers

oder
kontaktiere den iStripper-Kundendienst
senden Sie eine E-Mail an:
[email protected]

Make sure that your billing information is updated on the 3rd party billers site.
if you need to change it.
Contact the 3rd party biller support.
https://www.istripper.com/info/billers

or
contact iStripper Customer Service
send an e-mail to:
[email protected]

(Übersetzung: DeepL)

(Translation by DeepL)
R2D34ever2
Joined in Dec 2007

351 投稿
October 24, 2022
I have the ( almos t) same problem ..
What i do like to know is there a change to get my premium anual sub up and running again ?
Would be nice after all these years ...
R2D34ever2
Joined in Dec 2007

351 投稿
October 24, 2022
I hope al the fans are making sure that if they use a prepaid card like me that there is money enough on it...
If not Epoch cancels your sub without any warning so you HAVE tto get the new monthly subscription..
I find this a very strange way to deal with customers and avery good way for Totem to loose them.
wrightsayswow
Joined in Jul 2020

1120 投稿
October 24, 2022
I find this a very strange way to deal with customers and a very good way for Totem to loose them.
Yep, this was all so totally unnecessary. I'll probably cancel the sub anyway since I don't buy everything I could with it.
Yukimura18
Joined in Dec 2013

21 投稿
October 24, 2022
ja meine jahres mitgliedschaft ist jetzt futsch und ich kann nur noch auf das monatliche model was mich sehr ärgert da ich premium seit der ersten stunde war
R2D34ever2
Joined in Dec 2007

351 投稿
October 24, 2022
it seems like all the money they earned because of us just is not enough...
I have 22 giftcards and 18 jokers left...

I am going to sent these very wisely and then move on..

Just a shame that this is changed for a few euro's more...
Maybe Totem will see the light and change this back for us who lost our membership on this way ...
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
October 24, 2022
@R2D34ever2, and others, I think @manue 's post is relevant here
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/51793/1?post=750508
このトピックに関して見る事やデータへのアクセスは許可されていません。
Totem didn't cause our subscritions to lapse, it seems it was one of the intermediary company handling billing. Try contacting Totem as per Manue's post.

It happened to me, but as I was thinking of temporarilly cancelling my Premium subscription anyway (my spending habits having changed radically) the fact that it has lapsed has actually done me a favour.
wrightsayswow
Joined in Jul 2020

1120 投稿
October 24, 2022
Totem didn't cause our subscritions to lapse, it seems it was one of the intermediary company handling billing
Not directly the cause, but might have been a good idea to check with billing firms before going down this road.

Maybe Totem will see the light and change this back for us who lost our membership on this way ...
Yep, plenty of scope for U-turns. Just get advice from the UK government. So many they have made now no idea which way they face now.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
October 25, 2022 (edited)
Not directly the cause, but might have been a good idea to check with billing firms before going down this road.

When they set up the arrangement the billing firms were quite happy to support recurring subscriptions - for some reason some have now changed their minds (and I would not be in the least surprised if the reason for the change was pressure from the credit card companies). I believe the change does not only affect Totem.
R2D34ever2
Joined in Dec 2007

351 投稿
October 25, 2022
okay, so recurring anual subscriptions are no longer avalable..
So just now I trt the link to pay for the monthly sub ,,
And then thiis shows up under payment.. :
€5.99 for a 1 month membership for recurring payment of €5.99 every 1 month.

😱😱😱😱😱

TOTEM ???
JonC001
Joined in Mar 2008

1501 投稿
October 29, 2022
My 'premium' subscription continues. 👍 I got a rebill on October 27. My billing statement (really, just a list of items online) says that this happened at 10:53 am my time on that day and I was charged $59.65. 💰 Anyone have any idea why it is 35¢ less than $60 even? It does seem that I got rebilled maybe the same amount as last year. Certainly not twelve times a monthly amount. 👍

Now I see this information:
You have subscribed on: 2021-10-27
Your yearly membership will rebill on: 2023-10-27 unless you cancel

I am very happy that I am able to continue with the yearly subscription and continue to buy cards at (usually) 11 credits each. 🔥
I really do buy most new cards as they become available (minus the SECs).
JonC001
Joined in Mar 2008

1501 投稿
October 29, 2022
Is there anyone that lost their yearly subscription recently, but resubscribed monthly? How does this make you feel?
orclover
Joined in Jun 2012

744 投稿
October 29, 2022
Really bad idea to raise the price at the same time there is ***** about the subscription and so many subs were dropped. I never would have dropped my sub if they hadn't appeared greedy by raising price and then dropping my sub. This made me recalculate the "value" I was getting from premium and lo-and-behold I found I was basically donating $20-30 a year to totem for no value, Dropping the sub was a great idea as the cards look the same at 3k and I don't feel pressure to buy every mediocre card that is 20% off. I can wait for higher rated cards to go on sale, and if there is a group of girls that I fancy I can just resub for a month If I really want them in 4k. No reason to sub unless you are a collector or watch girls on a big screen T.V.
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1605 投稿
October 29, 2022
Tu as raison, @orclover, l'abonnement précédent nécessitait déjà l'achat de beaucoup de spectacles si on voulait le rentabiliser. Maintenant c'est pour payer la 4K. Et bien , j'espère qu'ils ont fait le bon calcul 😆

You're right, @orclover, the previous subscription already required the purchase of a lot of shows if we wanted to make it profitable. Now it's to pay for 4K. Well, I hope they did the right calculation 😆
R2D34ever2
Joined in Dec 2007

351 投稿
November 21, 2022 (edited)
out of curiousity I tried the montly subscription..

I was a bit suprised to read this :
You have subscribed on: 2022-11-16
Your yearly membership will rebill on: 2022-12-16 unless you cancel.

Note : If you have subscribed thru Webbilling, please note that your premium will stop at the end of the 12 months paid and won't rebill.

So now I have a monthly subscription because the yearly subscription ended for a reason unknown to me..
and now I read this !!!
Your yearly membership will rebill on: 2022-12-16 unless you cancel. 😱😱😱😱😱😱
what is happening here ??
is this yearly subscription going to renew ??
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS.😶😶😶😶
for your info ..
I found this by clicking on the ! mark to the right of premium on my profile page here in the app.
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3900 投稿
November 21, 2022
out of curiousity I tried the montly subscription..

I was a bit suprised to read this :
You have subscribed on: 2022-11-16
Your yearly membership will rebill on: 2022-12-16 unless you cancel.

I think it is an error in the Wording that the Team has put in the Auto-Rebill Reminder.
They perhaps copied and pasted the Yearly Text, and forgot to change the word Yearly to Monthly.

I believe the Rebill Reminder should read:
Your monthly membership will rebill on: 2022-12-16 unless you cancel.

R2D34ever2
Joined in Dec 2007

351 投稿
November 22, 2022
I think that is what happened also..
What I don't understand is why a monthly sub can get renewed automaticly while it is said that it was no longer possible for the yearly..
all this because I forgot to load my creditcard...😭😭

Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3900 投稿
November 22, 2022
Both Monthly and Yearly will Automatically Renew.
If you currently have a Yearly Subscription, it will auto Renew
( depending on your Biller and status of your card.)
From what I understand, Segpay and Webbilling will not Auto-Rebill the Annual Subscriptions.
No auto Rebilling past 12 months,

The Team can correct me if I'm wrong here.
Yahtzzi
Joined in Apr 2011

1 投稿
January 11, 2023
Can someone point me in the direction of cancel a premium membership?
stefnev1
モデレータ
Joined in Jul 2008

4555 投稿
January 11, 2023
@Yahtzzi
You can ask this by e-mail to the customer service : [email protected]
Or open a ticket with the app, just click on the "i" icon with a circle around at the top right of the gui and Click on Customer service.

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!