Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Monthly Premium Offer  

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

Code4
Joined in Jun 2012

34 投稿
October 11, 2022
I'm guessing that the 50 credits will be given next month to those that signed up for premium?
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 投稿
October 11, 2022
Has marketing considered the people who refuse to reward paywall (4k) behaviour by stopping any purchases at all (like myself, i stopped buying credits when premium started in protest) ?

The only thing that is of any actual value to people that dont purchase every card is 4k (price reduction doesnt make it cheaper once you factor in the fee unless you buy most cards). Monthly fee for a resolution you are creating anyway is not cool, you havent had to do more work (other than export/render settings) above the other resolutions. /end rant
wtprivate
Joined in Jul 2017

204 投稿
October 12, 2022
Running the numbers on Premium, it's pretty much a break-even deal if you're in the habit of buying every show and every VR. It's not really an incentive as far as I'm concerned.

I think adding a monthly Joker card to this would make this a BRILLIANT offer. That way, customers who stay longer can get Special Event cards by subscription rather than just via the games ... and it would take more than 12 months to get them all, which would help to drive loyalty and retention.

As it stands, Premium is a bit "meh" for me. But add that monthly Joker card, and I will NEVER unsubscribe.
Vortim
Joined in Apr 2019

220 投稿
October 12, 2022
Running the numbers on Premium, it's pretty much a break-even deal if you're in the habit of buying every show and every VR. It's not really an incentive as far as I'm concerned.

I think adding a monthly Joker card to this would make this a BRILLIANT offer. That way, customers who stay longer can get Special Event cards by subscription rather than just via the games ... and it would take more than 12 months to get them all, which would help to drive loyalty and retention.

As it stands, Premium is a bit "meh" for me. But add that monthly Joker card, and I will NEVER unsubscribe.

Not that i am argueing with your idea.. but i really dont think they will add a monthly joker to the mix ever.... It would be more realistic to say maybe 2 or 3 a year... like quaterly or every 6 months... but no way every month. I dont know what the release rate is on SEC, but i thought it was usually one per month almost.... by giving a joker away monthly, they would basically be giving you the SEC every month, no way that will happen. And for someone like me who has all SEC (most by winning them in the games) I am sitting on two jokers as it is and just waiting on SEC cards to possibly use them on oneday.... i would be collecting a ton of joker cards if they gave them out monthly. Now 2 or 3 a year... i would probably sign up for Premium right now if that was the case.... again, not argueing, but trying to look at things logically from a sales/consumer point of view.....
wtprivate
Joined in Jul 2017

204 投稿
October 12, 2022
Yeah, that's understood @Vortim.

2 or 3 Jokers a year wouldn't be enough for me to bother. The idea was that being a Premium member should have some kind of recurring benefit (to go with the recurring charges).

Other than 4K (which I genuinely don't care for) there isn't much benefit to those of us on 3D level - it's essentially break even.

SECs have always made me unhappy as a long term and 3D customer. I got ***** a lot by the gambling games, so I decided not to invest at all in SECs any more (even though I have quite a few in my library from earlier).

Perhaps the Joker frequency could be tied to your general tier?
  • 3D customers: Monthly
  • 2D customers: 3 months
  • 1D customers: 6 months
  • Other customers: 1 per year

That way, there is an incentive to be a Premium member - especially as you level up. And SECs become a privilege for those who buy more shows. Seems like a fair deal to me - both for Totem and for customers.

Of course, this would still allow people to play the games if they want to ... it would just be nice to be rewarded for loyalty and being a larger customer.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
October 12, 2022 (edited)
The idea was that being a Premium member should have some kind of recurring benefit (to go with the recurring charges).

Premium membership already bestows two recurring benefis (not counting the little crown and the premium skin or the priority for support).

While I would welcome receiving a free SEC or joker every now and then I don't think that Totem will go for this scheme (especialy not at the rate of one a month) as it could well reduce their income rather than increase it.
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1260 投稿
The PREMIUM skin, there is no advantage to that. Honestly. We just have a PREMIUM logo. It's a very simple white skin with no image. Moreover for the priority of the answers, that makes me laugh because I already waited to have an answer at least one good week, and I had to rewrite to have this answer.

The only advantage is to have the cards in 4K. By the way, why pay extra for this resolution, when the others are available outside PREMIUM?

And for the price, for it to be profitable, you really need to buy all the cards and VR shows within 10 days. Otherwise, the map and the VR show will be more expensive, even if you have paid to be PREMIUM.

This is an easy way for Totem to get people to buy their cards, by giving them little privilege. Giving them the impression that they are a cut above.

I for one have gone PREMIUM, just for the 4K. The rest is peccadilloes.

By the way, Totem is often stingy with comments, when asked on the forum, about some of their practices. I'm thinking of the "wild" withdrawals of their cards without warning.

And it's impossible to contact customer service about this at the risk of having the right to read the cards concerned withdrawn. And this, even if I am PREMIUM.

Le skin PREMIUM, il n'y a aucun avantage à cela. Franchement. On a juste un logo PREMIUM. C'est un skin très simple blanc et sans image. De plus pour la priorité des réponses, cela me fais rire car j'ai déjà attendu pour avoir une réponse au moins une bonne semaine, et j'ai dû réécrire pour avoir cette réponse.

Le seul avantage est d'avoir les cartes en 4K. En passant pourquoi payer un surplus pour cette résolution, alors que les autres sont disponibles hors PREMIUM ?

Et pour le prix, pour que ce soit rentable, il faut vraiment acheter toutes les cartes et les shows VR dans les 10 jours. Sinon la carte et le show VR revient plus cher, même si on a payé pour être PREMIUM.

C'est une façon facile pour Totem, d'amener les gens à acheter leurs cartes, en donnant peu de privilège. Leur donner l'mnpression qu'ils sont une cote au dessus.

Pour ma part je suis devenu PREMIUM, juste pour le 4K. Le reste ce sont des pécadilles.

En passant Totem se montre souvent avare de commentaires, lorsqu'on leur pose des questions sur le forum, quant à certaines de leurs façons de faire. Je pense entre autres aux retraits "sauvages" de leurs cartes sans avertissement.

Et c'est impossible de s'adresser au service à la clientèle à ce sujet au risque de se faire retirer le droit de lire les cartes concernées. Et ce, même si je suis PREMIUM.
JonC001
Joined in Mar 2008

1501 投稿
October 12, 2022
If you are 'premium' and are buying (at least some of) the new cards, then you are already getting a huge discount.

A triple diamond user without premium pays 13.75 credits for a card, if it cost 25 credits.
A triple diamond user with premium pays only 11 credits for the same card.
That is equal to 56% off a card costing 25 credits.
That is a huge discount.

Only for the 4K? If yes, then your reduction in price is like a bonus.
I am premium only for the price reduction on new cards. I also download cards in only 720p resolution, though I do have a 1080p screen.

Customer service will not remove any cards from you collection, unless:
  • you specifically request it, with specified card(s)
  • you ask about the already removed cards
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

746 投稿
October 12, 2022
A triple diamond user without premium pays 13.75 credits for a card, if it cost 25 credits.
A triple diamond user with premium pays only 11 credits for the same card.
That is equal to 56% off a card costing 25 credits.
That is a huge discount.

No it is not. If you buy credits for regulat price you have to buy at least 218 cards, to break even with the old Premium price for 59,95€ per year.
For the new premium price for 71,88€ a year you have to buy 261 cards a year.
If you buy credits with the reload bonus, you have to buy even more cards a year. 261 Cards with the old 59€ price and 313 Cards with the new 71.88€ price, if you buy packs of 600credits for 50€. For the 1320Credit pack you need 283 cards for the old 59€ Premium, 345 cards for the new 71,88€ Premium.
So with the new Premium you don't save any money, you just pay 71,88€ for 4K cards.
JonC001
Joined in Mar 2008

1501 投稿
October 12, 2022
How is what I just said not true?
I do not understand why you say it is not true?

Are you buying cards when they are released?
If so, (and you are premium) then you are getting a 56% discount on each card.
How are you seeing something different?

OKAY, you and I are thinking very differently.
You are talking about the premium price; I am talking about the discount.
I already paid for premium so that means nothing to me now, except that I will be renewing in fifteen days.
I am focused on each card costing me 11 credits (if that card costs 25 credits without any discount).

The discount for each card is true, regardless of how many credits you purchased at a time.
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1605 投稿
October 12, 2022
Ha la la certains ont des problèmes de calcul 😀 Evidemment si l'on ne considère pas l'achat de la prime comme une dépense 😆 Quoiqu'il en soit à la prochaine mise à niveau de la prime nous devrons acheter plus de cartes qu'il n'en sera libéré dans l'*****ée pour obtenir un bénéfice 😆😆 J'ai arrêté cette prime, pas intéressant si vous n'êtes pas un collectionneur!😉

Ha la la some have calculation problems 😀 Obviously if we don't consider the purchase of the bounty as an expense 😆 Anyway at the next bounty upgrade we will have to buy more cards than it will only be released within the year to get a profit 😆😆 I stopped this bonus, not interesting if you are not a collector!😉
WA4TESTING
Joined in Nov 2016

3 投稿
October 12, 2022
... for the price, for it to be profitable, you really need to buy all the cards and VR shows within 10 days ...

Becoming a premium member is a choice.
It's not for everyone.

Your Point is exactly right.
If you are the type of member who buys every show, then Premium is well worth it's price for you.

But if you are a discriminating buyer who only buys a few cards, then Premium will not be cost effective for you.
But, You may choose to get premium because you want access to the 4K resolution. That is a choice you make.

It is a decision that a member has to decide on, based on what the value is to them.

ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1260 投稿
Je crois que vous avez raison @Philours.

PREMIUM est bon pour les collectionneurs comme moi, qui veulent du 4K.

Sinon, aucun intérêt. Surtout avec le coût qui vient d'augmenter, et aucune option autre que par mois, l'abonnement annuel ayant été abandonné.

I think you are right @Philours.

PREMIUM is good for collectors like me, who want 4K.

Otherwise, no interest.

Otherwise, no interest. Especially with the cost that has just increased, and no option other than per month, the annual subscription having been abandoned.
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1605 投稿
October 12, 2022
Je pense cher @ComteDracula et j'espère que vous pourrez continuer votre abonnement à l'ancien tarif 😊
I think dear @ComteDracula and I hope you can continue your subscription at the old rate 😊
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1260 投稿
D'après ce que j'ai pu comprendre oui.

Je vais le voir vraiment au renouvellement. Cela me coûte déjà très cher avec la différence du taux de change.

Le dollar canadien ne vaut pas grand chose comparativement au dollar américain et à l'Euro.

From what I understand yes.

I'm really going to see it on renewal. It is already costing me a lot of money with the difference in the exchange rate.

The Canadian dollar is not worth much compared to the US dollar and the Euro.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
October 12, 2022
PREMIUM is good for collectors like me, who want 4K.

Otherwise, no interest.

Premium is also good for collectors who have no interrest in 4K.

That you have no interrest in one of the benefits does not make it cease to be a benefit. Premium offers two significant benefits (and a few very ***** ones that some might regard as more important than either you or i - there seem to be some that really value having the little crown), It is up to you as to whether or not these benefits are sufficient to tempt you to join.
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1605 投稿
October 12, 2022
Oui vous avez raison cela devrait être ainsi. Mais je vois certains se plaindre que le renouvellement automatique n'a pas fonctionné comme prévu ???????????? J'espère que cela se passera bien pour vous ! 😊
Yes you're right it should be like that. But I see some ***** that auto-renewal didn't work as expected ???????????? I hope it goes well for you! 😊
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1605 投稿
October 12, 2022
there seem to be some that really value having the little crown

Pour ma part j'attendrai le 6 Janvier et j'aurai une grande couronne gratuite 😆😆
For my part, I will wait until January 6th and I will have a large free crown 😆😆
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1260 投稿
@TheEmu The little crown is just a logo, if you are referring to priority responses and PREMIUM skin, these are not benefits at all.

Anyway a customer service should always have in mind to respond as fast as possible to their customers in order to provide excellent service. We should not have to pay for this,

As for the discount, you have to buy a lot of cards to make it profitable to buy the PREMIUM membership.

@TheEmu La petite couronne n'est qu'un logo, si vous faites référence aux réponses prioritaires et au skin PREMIUM, ce ne sont pas des avantages du tout.

De toute façon un service à la clientèle devrait toujours avoir en tête de répondre le plus rapidement possible à ses clients afin d'offrir un excellent service. On ne devrait pas avoir à payer pour cela,

Pour ce qui est du rabais, il faut acheter beaucoup de cartes pour que cela devienne rentable d'acheter l'abonnement PREMIUM.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
October 12, 2022
@ComteDracula

Why do you think that in my original post I said "not counting the little crown and the premium skin or the priority for support". I was explicitly excluding them from consideration as benefits (though some may do so for reasons I don't understand)
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1605 投稿
October 12, 2022
@ComteDracula,
La raison principale qui m'a fait renoncer à cet abonnement est que ce rabais pour lequel on paye devait être cumulé avec les offres promotionnelles. Et (je pense, vous en avoir parlé) lors du rabais de 20% sur certaines catégories de cartes (soldes de Janvier) le cumul n'a pas été fait. Dans mes souvenirs, je pense que les Premiums obtiennent 30%. Etant du genre ; on ne m'y prendra pas 2 fois..............😀😀 Sinon pas la peine de devenir Premium, attendez les soldes et vous obtenez les mêmes avantages.
The main reason that made me give up this subscription is that this discount for which we pay had to be combined with promotional offers. And (I think I told you about it) during the 20% discount on certain categories of cards (January sales) the accumulation was not done. In my memories, I think the Premiums get 30%. Being of the type; I won't be fooled twice..............😀😀 Otherwise, don't bother to become Premium, wait for the sales and you get the same benefits.
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 投稿
October 12, 2022
Regarding the 20%

If you don't buy cards instantly and wait a while they come up for 15% off on the previews, so it makes the 20% even less valuable when you take that into account. You are really looking at 5% difference which with the 20% price hike makes premium pointless as far as price goes.

VR shows just arent worth the money anyway to me so i dont count there % off as a bonus. I can sign up to one of the multi vendor sites for £12/month and download 300 45 min (5k,6k,7k) vr shows then cancel my membership after one month.

The 4k is cool but i'm not paying extra for them as they arent really doing extra work other than export settings, i can (and have) write upscale shaders which get close to as clear as 4k.

I stopped buying credits when they introduced premium in protest at the old price so they have no chance now, i have 395 girls on my wishlist. how much is that in lost sales? How many other people did as i did?

I have looked through the members list (a while ago) and it is mostly people with full collections (to be fair they did need some love as every TGIF was pointless for them) that have subscribed to premium ... mostly. I bet this endevor has been a net loss for totem hence the price hike.

HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

983 投稿
I am not a Premium member now, but I had been in the past and would have planned to get back in the future.

I would like to say that I am TOTALLY unhappy about this change.
I ***** recurring charges and so I would ask to please get back the possibility to suscribe also to an yearly plan, beside the monthly one. No problem if the price is the same. Having more choices is always the best option.

What about those of us who do not want their credit card billed monthly? I think an annual option is still needed.
Totally agree.
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1260 投稿
October 13, 2022 (edited)
Je viens de télécharger par curiosité le skin Premium noir de @Stanston sur discord. Il est pas mal plus beau que celui très de base fourni comme un supposé avantage avec l'abonnement PREMIUM.

Au moins celui-ci a une image. (Optimisé pour les écrans 1920x1080).

https://discord.com/channels/709339443777110026/875332935841091604/1030023476490289172

I just downloaded @Stanston's black Premium skin on discord out of curiosity. It's quite a bit nicer than the very basic one provided as a supposed benefit with the PREMIUM subscription.

At least this one has a picture. (Optimized for 1920x1080 screens).

https://discord.com/channels/709339443777110026/875332935841091604/1030023476490289172
Bakura8119
Joined in Jun 2009

18 投稿
October 18, 2022
My Premium Membership is gone since today. And I have NOT CANCEL it myself.
What is going on? Is it because of this?
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
October 18, 2022
I seem to have ***** the same loss as @Bakura8119
JonC001
Joined in Mar 2008

1501 投稿
October 18, 2022
Now, that really worries me.

As a part of premium, I can see this in my profile:
You have subscribed on: 2021-10-27
Your yearly membership will rebill on: 2022-10-27 unless you cancel

I sure hope I do not lose the subscription on that day (or the next day).
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1260 投稿
October 18, 2022 (edited)
Les problèmes habituels de Totem lorsqu'on assiste à un changement. Mon renouvellement est prévu le 20 octobre 2022. Je ne l'annule pas, et j'espère que je ne perdrais pas mon abonnement PREMIUM.

J'ai beaucoup de crédits, et ne tiens pas à payer les cartes plus cher, à cause d'une erreur.

C'est quoi la procédure pour vérifier les coordonées de notre carte de crédit ? À savoir si elles sont toujours exactes ?

The usual Totem problems when there is a change. My renewal is due on October 20, 2022. I'm not cancelling it, and I hope I won't lose my PREMIUM subscription.

I have a lot of credits, and don't want to pay more for the cards because of a mistake.

What is the procedure for checking our credit card information? How do we know if they are still accurate?
redforleather
Joined in Jan 2009

126 投稿
I just lost my premium subscription, and I did not cancel it. I can remember distinctly reading that those who want to stay on their annual plan can do so. I thought, what the hell and assumed it was my mistake, and just meant to resubcribe with the monthly option. But it did not work. So, is this just a bug?
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1260 投稿
For those who lost their subscription and did not cancel. I wonder if this could be related to the credit card expiration date?

That's why I want to be able to verify my credit card information.

Pour ceux qui ont perdu leur abonnement et qui n'ont pas annullé. Je me demande si cela peut avoir un lien avec la date d'expiration de la carte de crédit ?

C'est pourquoi je veux pouvoir vérifier mes coordonnées de la carte de crédit.

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!