Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

DISCORD : Weekly Giveaway  

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

wrightsayswow
Joined in Jul 2020

1119 投稿
September 18, 2021
Perhaps the BOT won? 😄
stefnev1
モデレータ
Joined in Jul 2008

4553 投稿
September 18, 2021
We have a name https://discord.com/channels/709339443777110026/884785574358179870/888805302789623880
But I don't think he is an iStripper user 😒
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

746 投稿
September 18, 2021
But I don't think he is an iStripper user

Then there should be a redraw until an istripper user wins.
wrightsayswow
Joined in Jul 2020

1119 投稿
September 18, 2021
If he is not an iStripper user how did he enter?
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1257 投稿
September 18, 2021
I hope this gets sorted out, as it's pretty incomprehensible to have a "non-user" of iStripper win.

This confirms to me, that there are too many curious people on this Discord, who are not really related to iStripper.

J'espère que cela va se régler, car c'est assez incompréhensible de faire gagner un "non utilisateur" d'iStripper.

Cela me confirme, qu'il y a trop de curieux sur ce Discord, qui n'ont pas vraiment de lien avec iStripper.
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

746 投稿
September 18, 2021

Because the giveaway was drawn on Discord and everybody can join a Discord server.
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1257 投稿
September 18, 2021
Because the giveaway was drawn on Discord and everybody can join a Discord server.

If that's the case, our chances of winning from now on are incredibly diluted by the number of people who don't even relate to iStripper, if I understand what you're saying?

Si c'est le cas, nos chances de gagner dorénavant est incroyablement dilué par le nombre de gens n'ayant même pas rapport à iStripper, si je comprend bien ce que vous dites?
Zawan
Joined in Sep 2020

101 投稿
September 18, 2021
Exactly @ComteDracula, there were like nearly 400 participants. It's approximately twice more than a fansign lottery.

I think it will be better in the futur thanks to the roles.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
September 18, 2021
I presume that one of the reasons for Totem using Discord and opening the giveaway to non-iStripper members is to attract new members. No need to offer such gifts to attract us long time members.
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1603 投稿
September 18, 2021
I presume that one of the reasons for Totem using Discord and opening the giveaway to non-iStripper members is to attract new members.

Voila, quelqu'un a compris 👍 Moi, je ne présume pas, j'en suis certain !
Une idée bien commerciale et compréhensible. Mais gardons les concours pour les membres inscrits me semble la base!
Une raison supplémentaire a mon rejet de ce truc! Et si même @wsw ne s'y sent pas bien, Alors .....

[quote] I presume that one of the reasons for Totem using Discord and opening the giveaway to non-iStripper members is to attract new members. [/ quote]

Voila, someone understood 👍 Me, I do not presume, I am sure!
A very commercial and understandable idea. But let's keep the contests for registered members seems to me the basis!
One more reason for my rejection of this stuff! And if even @wsw doesn't feel good there, then .....
///

Gardons ce forum, cela est la meilleure des choses à faire. L'avenir d'iStripper sur Discord ne me semble pas aussi certain que d'autres peuvent le penser. En tout cas cela sera très différent !

Let's keep this forum, this is the best thing to do. The future of iStripper on Discord doesn't seem as certain to me as others may think. In any case, it will be very different!
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

746 投稿
September 18, 2021
If that's the case, our chances of winning from now on are incredibly diluted by the number of people who don't even relate to iStripper, if I understand what you're saying?

Looks like they are testing something on Discord, so that only actual iStripper users win the giveaway.
Voyeurpervers
Joined in Jun 2014

146 投稿
September 19, 2021
Je suis allé sur DISCORD je m'y suis même inscrit, je le consulte occasionellement mais pour moi c'est impersonnel, il manque toute la convivialité qui existe sur iStripper. Sur DISCORD je n'irais pas plus loin. 😭 😭

I went to DISCORD I even signed up, I consult it occasionally but for me it's impersonal, it lacks all the conviviality that exists on iStripper. On DISCORD I would go no further. 😭 😭
stefnev1
モデレータ
Joined in Jul 2008

4553 投稿
September 19, 2021
Totem is going to setup the rights to allow only the verified members to come in the channels. Work in progress, be patient.
Sintor2002
Joined in Dec 2007

71 投稿
September 20, 2021
what if is win on DISCORD ? my Username there is a little differend then here .
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

746 投稿
September 20, 2021
You can set a Nickname to your iStripper name.
Just click on your Discord Avatar and there is a link to set a nickname. It is only visible for that server.
stefnev1
モデレータ
Joined in Jul 2008

4553 投稿
September 20, 2021
Nsanity
Joined in Feb 2017

2 投稿
September 28, 2021
Hello All, hope your well. Apologies if this is the incorrect forum to post this. But I suddenly dont have access to discord, this worked fine a while ago, but I checked today, and unfortunately nothing. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you
Manue
運営
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1049 投稿
September 28, 2021
@Nsanity Hi, please try : https://discord.gg/hPQgggkzsb
Nsanity
Joined in Feb 2017

2 投稿
September 28, 2021
Thank you kindly, unfortunately that link didnt work straight away. However after I left the server I was able to join again with the link. Thank you for your time :)
ward666999
Joined in Feb 2019

140 投稿
April 30, 2022
April 30, 2022 GIVEAWAY on iStripper's Discord server.
42% of winners were not iStripper Members (9 out of 21).
Winners with "No iStripper Account" under Role:
ROURIS43725#3471 , Spikir#6323 , Cyanide_Patch#8479 , Gustyrrell#8245 , GriffonPhoenix#1342
Winners with Only "Verified Discord Member" under Role:
HomerDiaz#0612 , deadphone#9770 , Hallin [ВеталЪ]#3897 , Quali#9799

It was said previous that fix was in the works. Like when?

@stefnev1
Totem is going to setup the rights to allow only the verified members to come in the channels. Work in progress, be patient.
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1257 投稿
May 1, 2022
Des gagnants qui ne sont pas des membres.

C'est n'importe quoi.

Je trouve qu'il y a vraiment une grosse perte depuis ce transfert vers discord.

Surtout qu'il n'y a presque plus de créateurs.

Winners who are not members.

It's all a bunch of nonsense.

I think there is really a big loss since this transfer to discord.

Especially since there are almost no creators left.
stefnev1
モデレータ
Joined in Jul 2008

4553 投稿
May 1, 2022
@ward666999 and @ComteDracula
These members are verified on Discord, they clicked on the iStripper icon in the channel Rules and verification.
By wining a giveaway, Totem hopes that they will become active members on iStripper. It's the same way when a store gives you a gift to invite you to buy something after that. It's my personal vision of the Giveaway there.
Zawan
Joined in Sep 2020

101 投稿
May 1, 2022
@stefnev1 I understand this argument but I think it would be fairer to reserve the "prestigious" gifts (joker for example) to members with a verified iStripper account.
pickle1
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 投稿
May 1, 2022 (edited)
I have to confess I am extremely disappointed if the Ayako Fuji signed photos did not go to a full member who maybe would even own one of her shows.

A bit ***** if it has gone to a casual passer-by,

😰
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

736 投稿
May 1, 2022
A bit ***** if it has gone to a casual passer-by,
totally agree👍
wrightsayswow
Joined in Jul 2020

1119 投稿
May 1, 2022
fairer to reserve the "prestigious" gifts (joker for example) to members with a verified iStripper account.
Exactly right @Zawan 👍
disappointed if the Ayako Fuji signed photos did not go to a full member who maybe would even own one of her shows.
And @pickle1 too 👍 I'd say you should own all the shows available for a model in future doing another take and some signed photos to be able to enter the draw for those.

I guess the problem is how to check without it being a time consuming manual process, or leading to several redraws.
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3895 投稿
May 1, 2022 (edited)
April 30, 2022 GIVEAWAY on iStripper's Discord server. 42% of winners were not iStripper Members (9 out of 21). Winners with "No iStripper Account" under Role:ROURIS43725#3471 , Spikir#6323 , Cyanide_Patch#8479 , Gustyrrell#8245 , GriffonPhoenix#1342Winners with Only "Verified Discord Member" under Role:HomerDiaz#0612 , deadphone#9770 , Hallin [ВеталЪ]#3897 , Quali#9799It was said previous that fix was in the works. Like when?@stefnev1Totem is going to setup the rights to allow only the verified members to come in the channels. Work in progress, be patient.

Just to clarify:

We do NOT know for sure that they are NOT iStripper Members.

What we know is that:
Their choice of Discord nickname, does not match a known iStripper Member name.

But, they could be, an iStripper member and have just not shared that with us.
Zawan
Joined in Sep 2020

101 投稿
May 1, 2022
I have to confess I am extremely disappointed if the Ayako Fuji signed photos did not go to a full member who maybe would even own one of her shows.
If its discord profile is not usurped it's a double diamond member owning 2 of her cards.
Zawan
Joined in Sep 2020

101 投稿
May 1, 2022
@Wyldanimal it's true but I still think that giveways should be restricted to at least those with a verified istripper account. The unverified will just have to get verified to continue participating. This is my opinion.
pickle1
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 投稿
May 1, 2022
I have to confess I am extremely disappointed if the Ayako Fuji signed photos did not go to a full member who maybe would even own one of her shows. If its discord profile is not usurped it's a double diamond member owning 2 of her cards.

That's good to know - thanks @Zawan

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!