Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Card Icons with banner?

掲示板 / 新会員コーナー

Aletheo
Joined in Jun 2021

2 投稿
June 21, 2021
Hi yal just got a question here.

I have seen some cards with Banners on their letter S and some banners are red in color, while some doesn't have a banner at all...is there any significance to them?

Cards: 1294 belka (has a banner), 0262 melena maria aya (has a red banner), 1564 little caprice (no banner)
JuppKowalski
Joined in Feb 2020

77 投稿
June 21, 2021 (edited)
Hello @Aletheo,

welcome to IStripper Forum.

To answer your question. With or without banner is just a matter of design. The newer cards are without banner. Black was the colour for regular shows and red was the colour for XXX Shows. New releases now only have the IStripper logo in the top left corner. New released XXX-Shows have the logo plus an "XXX" below it.

Belka is a regular show 1294 (black)
Melena Maria Rya 262 is a XXX Show (red)
Little Caprice 1564 is a newer regular show and so it has no more banner.

I hope this helps...

Have fun and cheers
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
June 21, 2021 (edited)
@Aletheo

As @JuppKowalski has said it is just a matter of design. The card design is different for each "collection" (iStripper, iStripperXXX, iStripper Classic, iStripperXXX Classic and VirtuaGirl) and within the iStripper and iStripperXXX collections it changes with the year in which the cards were released (I can't swear that the changes always occurred at the start of January, but that correspnds to my recollection and with the few cards that I checked).

One ***** point, a small number of cards (27 at the moment) are so called Special Event Cards (often referred to here as SECs) and these incorporate a gold star in their "badge". Though they appear in the Girls Store you can't just buy them as you can get them by other means - see the many discussions in the forum on this subject. As a new user you can simply ignore them as, despite their name, there is nothing special about them once you have obtained them.

As you have a small collection you can see this by going to the Girls Store and using the Collection and Release Date filters to see the designs used for each collection separately.
Aletheo
Joined in Jun 2021

2 投稿
June 23, 2021
ah awesome thanks for the tip

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!